PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Huge :hugs: to you Feistymom!

I saw a little quote on Facebook the other day that said...

"Sometimes when I open my mouth my Mother comes out"

Brought a smile to my face, but is so true!

My Mums Mum was highly unpleasant to be around, my own mum was unpleasant to be around and I too am that way at times. The good news is, it seems to be taken down a notch or two each generation so with any luck, my daughter has a half ass chance of being a decent human being. Another bit of good news is that we are aware of it, which helps greatly! After my Mum became aware of how much she had turned into her mother (unfortunately it didn't happen till I was about 18, but my younger sisters we spared, so thats nice) Things really improved for our relationship and now (even though we live on opposite ends of the earth) we get along great and I am blessed to also consider her my friend. Thankfully, I am also highly aware of my tendencies to head in the unpleasant direction, and if I don't nip it in the bud before it comes out of my mouth, I do my best to make it right afterwards.

Please try not to beat yourself up about it. You sound like a great Mum, with great kids. And as I said, your aware of it, and sometimes that is the biggest hurdle.:hug:

Feistymom... I agree with what everyone else has said... Hope you had a better day today :hugs:

Big hugs Feisty! The fact that you recognize your moods and that you're cranky is what makes you a good mom. Those who don't and think they are superior to others and that they're perfect moms are the ones failing. We all have bad "parenting" days and rough "wife" days as well. . .pregnancy exacerbates these things and we feel out of control.

I hope today is a much better day for you sweets!

^^^^ wss

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hey im pregnant with my 4th. i have 3 lovely boys and now hoping this one is a girl :) will be my 4th c section too.

Feisty - I agree with everyone else. :hugs:

Caris - Welcome, and congratulations!

welcome and congrats caris! <3

tomorrow is my NT scan and im so excited to see the baby :) hope everything turns out ok and we are low risk. I will also be asking what he thinks the sex is based on nub theory. its nearly 100% at this point yay!

Ahhh so much to catch up on!!!
1. Pam & Crys-CONGRATSSSSSS! ( Pam-sounds like everything smooth so far, I also have been nervous even though I am an experienced much, maybe moreso now than with my first) (Crys-so happy your back...excited!!)

2. Hello to all the ladies!!! I have my monthly appt tmrw...hopefully hearing the hb for the 1st time...since that fool fool doctor didnt try to hear it last month...also I am gaining weight now (hippo time) I did find out though I am having my big u/s on Sep/25th (the day b4 my 35th birthday) So I will know what we are having!!

3. Feisty-STOP! you are doing the very best you can. You are an amazing mum. No one is perfect, stop trying to be, because your damn near close. We all put way too much pressure on ourselves. I was at a bday party for my little 3yr old niece, well grand niece. My niece her mum is about 26 yrs old. All her friends were there with their little ones. I was listening to them calmly speak to these kids, and thought to myself omg I am a terrible mother because I do not have the patience these younger gen ppl have. I felt bad for a second then looked at how well my kids have turned out & took that thought right back. Now, lets talk about the mini pumpkin cupcakes u nibbled on...I would like some...AND please try to eat meals...it may make you less irritable LOL! :)

4. Blessed- cant wait to hear the NT update for u..always a great chance to sneak a peek at the babs!

First, congratz and welcome caris!

Second - holy moly thank you all for the kind words of support. It really reminds me to just keep trying my best and cut myself a break too. I think hubby realized how hurt I ended up, because he was SUPER sweet to me today. I didn't sleep well (went to bed at 3:30am), and I'm super giddy now. I really need to take better care of my nutrition; I have no excuse, I KNOW a lot of dietary information, so I can't claim I didn't know better. I just have always had a hard time spending the necessary time on food, and really struggled with weight while in highschool (under 100 lbs the entire time; I should be 125-130), and I never developed proper eating habits. I graze, I binge, I go long periods of time without eating, and I never drink enough water. Usually during first tri I naturally get my act together in order to combat MS, but this time through I just gave in to that too. It is amazing what a difference nutrition makes in my mood. I'm starting to think there might be a direct correlation between me really losing my temper and what I've eaten (or not) in the past 24 hours. Anyone notice anything like that?

feisty I am def a grump when I haven't eaten and I can tell a difference in how I feel physically and emotionally when I eat too much junk. Its the first thing I think of when we go out of town to visit DH's family once a year. we have to eat fast food for much of our trip and I feel like crap a couple days in and lasting a few days after we get home. DH calls it Mcgurgles or Mctummy ache lol so he feels it too.

Im glad your DH didn't get off without being nice to you after too. there are many more gentle ways to express to your significant other that you don't like everything they are doing than to just come out the way he did. he didn't sound totally innocent in it all either and was pretty manipulative with his behavior with the kids.

3d scan tomorrow!!!!!!! Gonna cave and find out the sex need to do too much shopping

Masonsbaby -yay! hope your scan is brilliant. Do you have any feelings towards what baby is?

Claire -how you doing hun? 4DPO eeeek! exciting, hope you get your BFP real soon xxxx

Hi and welcome Caris, congrats on your baby xx

doing fine keeping my fingers crossed I can join properly really soon!!!!

Forgot to say welcome to Caris!

Masons- can't wait to hear. I've never been offered a 3d scan...was thinking about it though.

You know I usually have a feeling what I'm having. This one not a clue. My body is really out of practice. I'm having a tough trimester with back pain, swollen ankles (yuck) and the occasional pain like in my lower pelvic area on one side..plus my belly looks like I'm 7 months! I'm getting REAL old..ok I'm done moaning lol

Well...I officially have pregnancy brain and emotions. I completely forgot to pick up my sister's cat yesterday. Then when I remembered this morning, I was crying over it. I was texting my sister to apologize. I did not mention crying at all or anything, but I was apparently so emotional in my words she guessed I was pregnant!! How does that happen in text?

My oldest daughter knows...on accident too. I just told DH yesterday afternoon after getting a digital BFP. When we went to the store last night, my daughter asked if we needed tampons. I said probably and told her to get the mixed box because she will be due to start in a few days. Then because I said "Do you use the super?" she said "Why? Is there something you want to tell me?"

When I was nauseated all day last Tuesday and then cried over a picture of a shelter dog on Thursday or Friday, I wondered if something was up. This one is not going to be hidden very well for very long. :shrug:

crysshae well at least you know things are going in the right direction this time. Sounds like the hormones are doubling properly. That is I had a better idea that this one would be it. I too had stronger symptoms!! So I am going to take it that your LO has dug in right and tight this time! :wohoo:

Im so stressed and fed up tonight... OH car is in the garage, we thought it would have cost around £200 to fix but turns out it needs a whole new engine, something to do with needing new oil pump, camshafts and maybe more, so mechanic reckons a new engine would be cheaper than fixing everything that's wrong just now :( OH really needs the car to get to work, no car = no work... I could let him use my car BUT last time he used it, my car ended up needing £1450 of repairs... He just cannot look after a car... Since ive known him he has killed 6 cars... 1 of them was my last car and 1 of them he got brand new and had maybe 4 years before it needed scrapped... If a warning light comes on, instead of taking it to a garage he continues to drive it until it can no longer be driven... I really really don't want to let him use my car and we don't have the money right now to get another car for him to abuse :( :shrug: Just so frustrated with him right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->