PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Hi Ladies,

I can officially join you in pregnancy talk again. :dance: :cloud9:

Asking for prayers we have a u/s today to see how our 9th little one is doing.

My numbers were on the high side at 20062 at 23dpo and 38000 at 26 dpo.

I hope everything is okay.

Hi Ladies,

Yay:happydance:

im going to test every Friday til either a bfp or af

Happy testing! :dust:

Good luck with your scan!

Exactly WSS lol Woop!!Crystal Congrats again xxx :happydance::happydance:

Twins:haha: That is funny they run on my moms side of the family. That would be something, my kids would love it! I think my husband might pass out or go into shock:) Healthy is what were looking for:)
My MW did not say much it was my choice to take the u/s early she was fine with me waiting till Oct.

im sure everything will be fine Pamela!!! that's what I thought tho TWINS! good luck hun xx

Thanks:) You would think that after having 9 babies and 11 pregnancy's I would not be so nervous.

Every pregnancy and baby is precious and unique and I don't think it matters if it is number 1 or number 21; we still worry! Maybe different worries but still worries lol.

With you being on pregnancy 12, that gives you a higher risk of twins too, how exciting lol

xx

YAY Crysshae!!! Congratz!

And hopefully it is nothing or twins or something like that Pamela :)

*peeze* is the bain of my existence. I hadn't realized I had an issue there until we got a new cat, and I discovered I'm allergic to her. You can't believe the amount of laundry I've gone through :p

I have done kegels on and off after each baby and during each pregnancy. I'm starting to think it would be simpler to just buy a bunch of Poise pads :p

Hi Ladies,

yay yay yay congrats!!!!! I had a feeling you were gonna have :bfp:

prayed hun! keep us updated on the twins lol :haha:

*peeze* is the bain of my existence. I hadn't realized I had an issue there until we got a new cat, and I discovered I'm allergic to her. You can't believe the amount of laundry I've gone through :p

I have done kegels on and off after each baby and during each pregnancy. I'm starting to think it would be simpler to just buy a bunch of Poise pads :p

I do too and they do nothing for me. my ob's even comment "I have great muscles down there." awesome, thanks. I have a lot of pressure even when im not pregnant and even have to pee every 20 minutes as if I was pregnant. I have come to the conclusion either my bladder has fallen or my uterus has. something aint right in there lol. after my 4th its been like that. he has a giant head and tried to come out sideways. I had to wait for his head to turn before he could come out. I see these commercials for things that lift everything up, but then there is lawyer commercials saying you can sue for all the damage they do :wacko:

I have seriously joked with DH about getting the granny pads too. but I also have said I may put one on at night so I don't have to get out of bed to pee too :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->