PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Welcome to all the new mommies! and all the mommies for finding out what they are having!! Congrats!!

That bp would freak me out too tryn, but mine in pregnancy normally runs super low, like wannas.

aftg is right though, try to check while calm and you haven't had to run around to see if it is the same or lower. When is your next appointment?

Hubby and I used to car pool, and I have to admit I was always the one making him wait. We haven't in years, but his job is getting closer and closer to the house, and if I drop to parttime/quit we might be forced to 1 vehicle to use (we have 2, but the car only seats 5 and we'll have 6 come February).

Charl, maybe your hubby could carpool with someone else? I'm lucky cuz my OH is a better driver than I am, but I've had issues with my sister and her then-bf driving my car. Some people just destroy cars! Don't know if public transit is even a remote possibility, but it might make sense so that you have the mobility of the car. Good luck!!

Wow, my screen didn't update with all the other posts! Holy cow!

Congratz and welcome flinn!

And yay for all the great scans this week and gender reveals :)

welcome flins and congrats!! <3

yay for your :blue: masonsbaby <3

anyone else looking through names yet??? DH is taking half day so im gonna have him start a list after he gets here.

if so, what names are on your lists??? I was sure we were having a boy so I picked two boys names I really liked and barely looked at girls names. now I have to switch gears :flower:

We have thought names, since choosing a boy name was so hard for us last time, and if a girl it will be #3 so the 'must' names are already taken care of.

For a boy, we're leaning toward Donovan Joseph (my dad was Donald Joseph).
For girls... we're having a harder time agreeing on anything. I want to incorporate some family names (Marina, Rosina, Angelina, Catherine, Victoria, Barbara, Bette Joan), but no combination or modifications I've come up with resonate with DH. My leading candidate is Rosalina Joan, or Marina Catherine. He seems to hate both.

Congratulations on the gender reveals and new ladies!!

I am currently sitting in the Dr's office, munching on a dry bagel and trying not to smell the awful dr office smell that surrounds me.

My BP is also always on the low side, I will take note when she checks it today.

We have picked out our boys name already 'Benjamin Joseph'. I however have a feeling this is a girl and a girls name has been harder to come by. Our daughter is named after her great grandmother so I would like to do the same if this is a girl. So that would be 'Lily' (great grandmother name is Lillian)

I love Benjamin Joseph :) My brother is a Benjamin.

I am really into family names - it just makes me feel like a part of my ancestry is alive and kicking, and gives that connection to the past. Plus, it makes the overwhelming task of narrowing down millions of names to a single choice a bit easier ;)

Lily is such a lovely name :)

Thanks Feisty! I think so too :)

BP was 130/80 so on the normal end but higher than what is normal for me.

My Dr is from the UK so she thinks**women should have an ultrasound at 12 weeks and again at 18 weeks. (Canada or at least Alberta we usually just get the 18 week one) So lucky for me I get an early one! Yay!

Mapleroo- we are having Lily for a middle name to , if baby is a girl. DH mum and grandmother are/were both Lilian too and I love the name Lily. I have also thought of using it for first name but as Lillia instead.

But not decided upon anything, I suggest something hubby either vetoes immediately; or says mmmm that's alright! Never suggests anything himself -he is driving me mad lol -I know there is ages to go but stll drives me mad. With Dawson we never chose his name until about 40weeks haha , although with Ben I think that name was decided much sooner lol

I like Abigail Lily ,Amelia Lily, or Lillia (_something___)but change my mind every week haha. I LOVED Eden but vetoes by hubby lol
For boys I love Eli David or Harvey David

xx

Thanks Feisty! I think so too :)

BP was 130/80 so on the normal end but higher than what is normal for me.

My Dr is from the UK so she thinks**women should have an ultrasound at 12 weeks and again at 18 weeks. (Canada or at least Alberta we usually just get the 18 week one) So lucky for me I get an early one! Yay!

LOL well in Sask we are asked if we want the NT scan or not at 12 weeks. Then the next scan that a low risk women will get is at 20 weeks and that would be it. LOL.

We too have changed our minds a bunch of times. DH is feeling strange about putting his name in as a middle name, he said he feels awkward about it. Though I put my foot down and said the middle name for this little guy will be Devon John. Now we just have to choose a first name that fit with that and all the others LOL

Just seen on fb that the woman from 16 and counting is now on baby number 17 :shock: really don't know how she copes, im harassed with 5 lol

https://www.theradfordfamily.co.uk/baby-17-pregnancy-diary-week-9/

well im confussed earlier when I wiped there was very light tan like in colour on the tissue ive got back and belly cramps but im only on cd20? then a little while later I wiped and there was a single spot of bright red blood? now im scared that af is on its way but surely its too early??:shrug::dohh:

Masons-Congrats on the boy!
Welcome to all new mums!
To all that responded about my bp-THANK YOU. I was up all night last night, so worried, now I'm literally a tired mess. I went online & bought myself a digital bp machine with xl cuff. My next appt isnt until Oct/27th & I dont want to be stressed over this. So hopefully I will recieve it in a couple weeks ($67 incl ship & duty) until then I plan on watching my salt, drinking more water. Oh and stress less.
Rics-Im rubbish at symptom spotting...lol...hopefully its maybe a good sign???

well im confussed earlier when I wiped there was very light tan like in colour on the tissue ive got back and belly cramps but im only on cd20? then a little while later I wiped and there was a single spot of bright red blood? now im scared that af is on its way but surely its too early??:shrug::dohh:

Do you know when or if you have O'd?

rics- hopefully its implantation. I had that with one of mine but thought it was an early light period.

tryn- im glad you're gonna check at home! if it stays high and you have concern they need to take it seriously. pre-eclampsia is serious!! :hugs:

I love all those names!!! we were gonna use william as a middle name for a boy since its DH's dads name. now we are thinking of using lynn as a middle name for a girl. its my dad and sisters middle names <3

I was really loving brennon for a boy. we are now looking at Sophia, Olivia, Isabella, and veronica.

LOL I forgot to respond about names..as u can see my kids names are different so naming this one Stephanie or Joe would be out of place!

I have always had a boy & girl name in mind however, my boy name is a little to close to one of my sons names, so I have to rethink. I really love Khaliyah (pronounced Ka-lee-yah) for a girl. I was thinking for a boy Kemari (Kem-are-ee) But everyone says its just like Kymani (my youngest) so I was thinking maybe Tayvion but no one likes that at all...funny enough hubby & I haven't discussed it at all..

Mapleroo- we are having Lily for a middle name to , if baby is a girl. DH mum and grandmother are/were both Lilian too and I love the name Lily. I have also thought of using it for first name but as Lillia instead.

But not decided upon anything, I suggest something hubby either vetoes immediately; or says mmmm that's alright! Never suggests anything himself -he is driving me mad lol -I know there is ages to go but stll drives me mad. With Dawson we never chose his name until about 40weeks haha , although with Ben I think that name was decided much sooner lol

I like Abigail Lily ,Amelia Lily, or Lillia (_something___)but change my mind every week haha. I LOVED Eden but vetoes by hubby lol
For boys I love Eli David or Harvey David

xx

Love Eli!!

aww tryn I love em!!! I have to do the same. I compare the names im considering with all the rest to see how it sounds with theirs and don't want them to be too similar or too different lol.

Thank you! Yep..I have an ethnic name too, only common name in our family is my handsome husband Kevin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->