PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Maple - I hope you get to feeling better soon. I'm glad you have good strong symptoms though. :flower:

Aftg - I hope your allergies give you some relief soon.

Rics - Fingers crossed you get your BFP this week!

Tryn - Praying your DH's granma gets well soon.

Feisty - Good luck with hubby. Mine always asks for my help and the treats me like it's nagging when he's "hungry". Drives me nuts. He has actually lost about 10 pounds in the last few months working it out on his own. He will weigh every day and can see what bad choices do to the scale from one day to the next. So he's figured out his own little pattern, and I don't say anything anymore...unless asked a direct question.

AFM - I started bleeding this morning. When my temp skydived yesterday, I had a feeling, but I decided to do the "stop temping...it just causes worry" etc thing and did not temp today. But I didn't have to see that lower temp as the blood was there when I went to the restroom. I was upset most of the day yesterday, but I'm surprisingly okay today. I guess I had already come to terms with it, and the blood was just confirmation. I'm not sure I'll continue trying at this point. I haven't talked to DH about it yet. When we talk, I'll see how he feels and how I feel from there. Maybe God is telling us our family is perfect just the way it is.

I'll be so glad when fall arrives here!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Oh no Crystal -are you still bleeding? Or is it spotting? Hoping you are okay -sending big hugs xxxx

Thanks, ladies. I'm pretty certain it's over. It's more than spotting, but not a lot yet. Bright red. It "feels like" I've started my period, and with my temperature down so far....all the signs together point to it being over.

Thanks, ladies. I'm pretty certain it's over. It's more than spotting, but not a lot yet. Bright red. It "feels like" I've started my period, and with my temperature down so far....all the signs together point to it being over.

Oh my :sad1: I am at loss for words. :nope: I wish I could give you a hug in real life! You know that we are here for you. <3

Thank you. It's definitely a roller coaster of emotions. After I wrote this, thinking I was doing all fine, I replied to someone and started crying, then DH texted me asking how I was doing, and I broke down into a blubbering mess. I don't know what to do at this point. I guess I don't have to know right this moment, but I wish I did.

Just allow your emotions to flow, and be gentle with yourself. There is nothing wrong with these feelings. You have a right to ever single one of them!!

Crystal I am so sorry , life is so unfair and cruel sometimes. I really wish you weren't going through this again. I too wish I could reach out and give you a real hug.

Take care of yourself and take time to grieve -thinking of you xxx

So sorry... Hugs :hugs::hugs:

So sorry Crystal. That is just awful. Sending big hugs out to you xx

:hugs: crystal- can you go get your hcg levels drawn?? I started a regular period a few days after my bfp and called my ob who did my bloods and when they were high enough she had me do an ultrasound scan.

I probably could. She drew them last time. I'm thinking I will just take a wait and see approach for now though.

do you have some more tests you can use every few days to see if you still have a line after a while?

Yes. I have some ICs. I might do that.

Going to keep charting too.

Yes. I have some ICs. I might do that.

Going to keep charting too.

My temps had a big drop too with this pg and I had a major freak out so I had to stop. I sure hope things get better one way or another. Sending you some extra strength to get through this!! :hug:

with my last baby I kept temping and it dropped really low one day so I freaked and stopped temping. so this time I quit temping as soon as I got bfp. its not worth the emotional drama!

Yeah. That's what I did too. After it dropping so low yesterday, I put the thermometer away, only to wake up to blood today. :nope:

Awww Crystal, so sorry love. So emotional my heart just breaks for you. I agree with everyone, just try and grieve and be as strong as you can and take it one day at a time... :( :hugs:

hopefully it will be nothing! If I wouldn't have been testing I would have just thought I had a normal period. it was no different than the months before except a couple days later. I don't know if it was ib since it was so much after my bfp and was exactly like a period. I had ib with my 3rd and it happened a few days before my period was due. I also had early bleeding with my 5th, but there was a sch which is like a blood clot at the site of implantation. but who knows maybe it was late ib??? they are all different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->