PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

well im confussed earlier when I wiped there was very light tan like in colour on the tissue ive got back and belly cramps but im only on cd20? then a little while later I wiped and there was a single spot of bright red blood? now im scared that af is on its way but surely its too early??:shrug::dohh:

Hope it IS implantation - I had IB with pregnancy number 4, was not red though, brown mucus once when I wiped then a few days later BFP xxxx

well im confussed earlier when I wiped there was very light tan like in colour on the tissue ive got back and belly cramps but im only on cd20? then a little while later I wiped and there was a single spot of bright red blood? now im scared that af is on its way but surely its too early??:shrug::dohh:

hey rics I had bleeding a week before I was due thought it was an early period as we weren't trying (and even used tampons) but it was very light turned out to be implantation bleeding so a good sign maybe???? Good luck!!!!

Ok, so... hubby has been a bit moody lately. He has confessed to me why - he feels very fat.

With each child, he gained baby weight with me, and watched in envy as I quickly shed pounds after (yay for breastfeeding). I've bemoaned the fact that I just can't get motivated since having #2 or #3 to reengage in an actual workout routine (I did have a fun mommy & me exercise group after #1 but it disbanded before #2 was born and I never found one that interested me as much). Well, with #1, he hit his max weight ever. He is now only 2 pounds off that weight, and is very sad and feels poorly about himself.

I really don't know how to help him. Previously we had done things like go on walk after dinner, but with our oldest in gradeschool now, she has homework, plus with me working full time, we don't have dinner until 6:30 - typically the 2 little ones need to be in the bath around 7:30, or they keep DD1 up too late (she is a BEAR to wake up in the morning). He feels like he has no time to exercise, and when he does he's completely exhausted. You guys have any suggestions for how to get some exercise going in an already jam-packed schedule? He's signed up to coach DD1's soccer team, so I'm thinking he'll get SOME activity each week doing that, and so spending less time with a butt in a chair staring at a screen (works with computers all day, spends more of the evening online or watching tv). And how can a wife be supportive and encouraging without falling into nagging? I do NOT want to add 'did you exercise today??' to the list of junk I already have to check up on (did you feed the cat? did you change the cat litter? did you take out the garbage? did you put the cans on the curb? did you restock the toilet paper? did you take the girls to gymnastics? did you defrost the roast? etc).

Good lord, I AM a harpy. LOL!

Well with your busy schedule (sounds much like ours) probably the best time would be to get up an hour early and go for a jog before showering in the morning. Or do a yoga dvd or something? He also could go for the walk without you after supper while you put the little ones to bed. Also changing portion sizes and rearranging diet can help lose weight too.

Yeah, I'd suggest the morning thing, but he works 6am-3pm so he can pick up the girls after school....

Come to think of it, if he just spent an hour outside playing with the kids that would help. Right now they all seem to pile into the house and watch television while he's on the computer :p I'm working on portion control/increased proportion of veggies to starch. Favorite foods are pasta, rice, and mashed potatoes, so its going to be an uphilll battle, but he likes trying new things. He told me I have to cook less yummy food, which I thought was a tremendous compliment, but really how is one supposed to accomplish that?!

Sounds like a good plan Feisty -get hubby out and about playing with the children, do they have bikes -he could take them for a cycle; or for a game of football (or soccer lol) or rounders or any variation of fun run-around games you play there. Even just a nice long walk every day would help.

Good Luck, it can't be easy for either of you xx

Ok, so... hubby has been a bit moody lately. He has confessed to me why - he feels very fat.

With each child, he gained baby weight with me, and watched in envy as I quickly shed pounds after (yay for breastfeeding). I've bemoaned the fact that I just can't get motivated since having #2 or #3 to reengage in an actual workout routine (I did have a fun mommy & me exercise group after #1 but it disbanded before #2 was born and I never found one that interested me as much). Well, with #1, he hit his max weight ever. He is now only 2 pounds off that weight, and is very sad and feels poorly about himself.

I really don't know how to help him. Previously we had done things like go on walk after dinner, but with our oldest in gradeschool now, she has homework, plus with me working full time, we don't have dinner until 6:30 - typically the 2 little ones need to be in the bath around 7:30, or they keep DD1 up too late (she is a BEAR to wake up in the morning). He feels like he has no time to exercise, and when he does he's completely exhausted. You guys have any suggestions for how to get some exercise going in an already jam-packed schedule? He's signed up to coach DD1's soccer team, so I'm thinking he'll get SOME activity each week doing that, and so spending less time with a butt in a chair staring at a screen (works with computers all day, spends more of the evening online or watching tv). And how can a wife be supportive and encouraging without falling into nagging? I do NOT want to add 'did you exercise today??' to the list of junk I already have to check up on (did you feed the cat? did you change the cat litter? did you take out the garbage? did you put the cans on the curb? did you restock the toilet paper? did you take the girls to gymnastics? did you defrost the roast? etc).

Good lord, I AM a harpy. LOL!

sorry your hubby is feeling down but if he wants to lose weight he will have to do it on his own because no matter how much we nag lol they will do things in their own time! maybe he could do exercise around the house or all go swimming as a family I hope he feels better!!

AFM after 3 days of spotting (just brown cm when I wipe) it has now stopped! woohoo but still bfn so we will see what the week brings!

Ooooh, good luck Claire!!!

Feisty, I don't have any other advice than the previous posters but wanted to give you a hug! My husband has put on a little weight since they switched him from the front of the house/service manager to the kitchen manager, he was literally walking miles every day and now he's just bustling around in the kitchen. He's exhausted as well and only gets a short run in once or twice a week. I totally empathize! As I weigh more than my DH by 30lbs or so, I'm okay with a bit of weight gain on his part. LOL (It very much bothers him though!)

Hi everyone... So cold and wet here today :rain:

ricschick... Thats good you have no more spotting, hopefully it was implantation bleeding... Good luck for when you test :)

Well ladies, a strange thing happens to your brain when it's been 8 years since your last pregnancy. You have forgotten about all the reasons why you haven't let a pregnancy occur any sooner and all of a sudden you are pregnant and BAM! Memory restored! It's like magic, really.:wacko:

Ugh. I truly forgot about how much I do not enjoy being pregnant! For the last few days I have been in a 'antihistamine haze':sleep: and tossing up what I would prefer...the 'haze' or the 24/7 sickness. The answer is, I would prefer neither! The thought that I have another good 15 or so weeks left of this, is daunting to say the least. It seems so far away! Im trying not to complain. I am very lucky that I am able to be treated (in Australia, they won't give you anything for HG-except IV's. 13 years ago anyway...I do hope it's changed) And it is a sign of a strong pregnancy apparently. But who am I kidding, I am complaining. And I'm miserable. Sorry for the whine ladies.:cry:

Well we been having true fall weather here lately. Really cool in the mornings then warm in the afternoon, and dry dry dry. I really need to water my lawn and garden.

Mapleroo I hear you. I am so glad that this is my last! Cause I really dislike the whole nausea thing. For me though the allergies have not quit. They actually have not quit. They got worse around 14 weeks, they are just starting to get a bit better. But now the roof of my mouth is very itchy, and my nasal passages get very dry and full in the middle of the night. I am just glad I am not sneezing 100 times a day anymore!!

maple and a4tg sorry you are both not feeling good xxx sending hugs xxx

ricschick - good luck hun, when you testing? hope you are joining the preggo side properly soon xx

charlhow - yep weather is terrible isn't it? I actually had salopettes (sp) , jacket, welly boots and hat and gloves on my youngest going to the park earlier lol -at least he was warm and spent ages running around in the huge puddles, and flying down the chute haha xx

thanks guys I really hope it was a good sign!! im going to hold out as long as I can to test im aiming for Thursday/Friday not sure il be able to wait that long tho lol

sorry some arnt feeling great I really hope it eases up!! xxx

mapleroo- I hope it lightens up very soon! I had ms pretty bad this time and its finally getting better.

a4tg- I usually have very light allergies, but when im pregnant its worse for some reason. I can seriously sneeze 20 times in a row! and of course there is usually a peeze in there somewhere :blush:

FeistyMom- not much advice since im kinda in the same boat. DH is the same and I don't know how to help without nagging, so just hoping something clicks. we are getting ready to start our evening family walks now that fall is here so maybe that will help :hugs:

rics- sounds promising! hope you get :bfp: soon!

weather here is really lovely! its 70's-80's out and very nice. fall is probably my fave time of year :cloud9:

Maple-feel better soon...it will pass..mine finally did for the most part.

Feisty-my hubby was always skinny & about 3 yrs ago he got this fat lil belly. Sometimes it bothers him but most times he doesn't remember it. Funny thing is, I'm a fatty + preg and when I moan about how big I am he literally says his gut is bigger & he's not pregnant (not even close mine is massive) some guys can be so sensitive about the least things. Just support him, tell him he is sexy devil regardless lol..

Hello to everyone else...cooking, washing today..family stuff. We also have my hubby grandparents here from new york. They came for a week & Granma had a stroke while here, so unfortunately, they cannot fly back yet. She is out of hospital, but where they usually stay, the lady (who is her husband cousin) was being a miserable goat to Granma, so they came here. Tommorow she finds out if she has to have surgery. Hopefully she won't. I don't mind her here but I know she really wants to go home poor thing. So that's my story for the past few days. Pretty cool weather here, i miss the warmth already!

tryn that sounds awful, I hope that gramma in-law gets better soon. No fun being sick so far from him. You are very kind to put her up like that. :hugs:

No trouble actually she is a nice lady. I'm very blessed my husband whole family has accepted me & my kids as their own. I've been to their house in New York & we have been in Jamaica several times when they are there and I can truly say that we all function as one big family. I really do feel bad this happenned to her away from home. Such a shame. But the good thing is she seems on the mend. So thats a good sign. Plus I was a bit nervous cooking for her as they are fussy. But they loved everything!

hope granma gets better very soon and doesn't need surgery :hugs: hopefully she will be cleared to go home soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->