PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Last night I stayed up entirely too late just snuggling my lil boy. He turns 2 next week, and I just feel like the time is going by so fast, and soon I'll have another LO, and he wont' get as much snuggly mommy time as he does now.

My oldest seems like she is going hormonal and she's only 6. My lil girl turns 4, and she still really needs snuggles and physical affection (she calls it 'touch', like 'mommy i need touch' and touches my face and puts my hand on her face). I love spending time with my LOs, and they grow so fast, and now I'm worried about adding #4 into the mix while the others are still so small. And of course I'm dreading 2 years from now when #4 is growing out of cuddles and starts being independent, but there isn't another LO on the way to focus on.

Anyone else struggling to make sure each child gets some quality time?

I hear you. Though my 4 yr old still needs to be sitting on top of me, or touching me, or smelling me (I know funny, but it is cute. he always says I smell good. He has a great nose). My 6 year old on the blue moon needs hugs and to hold my hand. My older too sometimes what to but not too often.

I just got back from my 20 week scan and had a good scare. Have to go back tomorrow to double check things. Or else we maybe off to get him a blood transfusion.

feisty- I struggle with it every time we are expecting a LO. I feel like I am letting everyone down due to all the time a newborn takes. things always work out amazing and there is somehow enough time for each of them.

a4tg!!!! whats going on?? why would he need a transfusion???

Because there is a possibility that he is becoming anemic. My blood may be attaching his.

A4tg hope you and little bubba are okay - what a scare!

let us know how it goes, thinking of you both sending hugs xxx

feisty - my LO has not long turned 3 and still loves his snuggle time, very often he'll stop playing ad say' mummy I need a big cuddle on the couch' lol and we snuggle up under a blanket for a bit -it is so cute, he has always been a very tactile cuddly child. I hope he doesn't feel too pushed out with a new sibling; especially a breastfed on demand one!

xxx

Oh no aftg :( I know you were really hoping he'd avoid the anemia.

Any chance it was just an oddity in the scan? Or pretty sure its the same blood-related issues you've had previously?

Oh no aftg :( I know you were really hoping he'd avoid the anemia.

Any chance it was just an oddity in the scan? Or pretty sure its the same blood-related issues you've had previously?

It would be from the original issue if he truly is anemic. It could be a weird thing yes. That is why we are double checking. I am really hoping to avoid it all cause it is invasive for the treatment.

We'll all be praying for you/sending positive energy your way! *hug*

Hi ladies :blush: I'm new to this, and have just found out were gonna have baby number 4!! I'm still in shock. I'm nervous not knowing what to expect.....

Congratz and welcome :) I am also expecting #4 a bit unexpectedly, and spent most of 1st tri in shock.

Hopefully your first tri goes smoothly - are you having any symptoms yet?

A4TG-lord! I pray everything will be ok...well of course it will

Feisty- naw my kids are so independent now I don't have that issue. When they were little I just loved them up each as they needed it. My kids are 4 completely different personalities, so I just adjust accordingly. However, I don't spend as much time with them as I used to, I leave for wrk @745 am & come in at 8pm. That's one perk of mat leave I'm looking forward to, being home when they all barrel in from school.

So had a first tonight. got incredibly nauseous at the end of dinner and felt crampy and a bit faint and had to ask hubby for help. then tried to get the kids ready for bed, and realized I was really crampy. seemed like contraction like cramps, so went straight to bed. starting to feel better now, but I had a complete panic attack first.

Seeing the doc for my normal appt tomorrow thankfully. I'm guessing its just normal and there is nothing to worry about so trying not to freak out.

Hope everyone is enjoying a lovely and restful evening!

That is a bit scary sounding! Hopefully it was just some normal pg thing.

I've been up since 2am. . .it's 3:28am now. It was lightening out and my dog freaked out. Once I'm awake, I'm hungry of course. LOL

Hope you get good news today A4tg xx

Feisty -that sounds horrid! Hope all goes well at your appointment today <3

I have my 16 week appointment today -so will get low down on all my bloods and tests etc, BP and urine checked. So WHY am I so excited haha?? Not exactly night out on the tiles or anything lmao.

Think it is because it is another milestone passed! After this appointment it is half way mark and scan, then viability baby day, then pick up my MatB1 - Can then officially arrange maternity leave at work and then countdown to Xmas and maternity leave :D

We have to self roster our off duty about 6 weeks in advance normally, but they always try and get the xmas / new year roster done earlier so that people can make arrangements, SO yesterday I filled in my last self roster form prior to maternity leave lol -How exciting!!!!! Other than Xmas New year( when we don't get to pick when we work) , I practically know what I am working from now until then.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->