PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Thank you AFTG & blessed-I will post a pic tommorow. You may be right, I feel the baby is high my bump starts right under my bra. I can't or don't hide it lol, no one has said anything & hubby is really sweet to me. Its like I'm having pregnancy induced low self esteem, because I normally am fat n sexy (yea babbbby)(in my Austin powers voice)

As for the spd thing, never had it but I am getting shooting pain down my left leg. I'm walking around like I need crutches, but I chalked that up to sciatic nerve & where this baby is positioned.

rics- thought I didn't see anything, then thought I did??? maybe I have line eye though from all the positives I have seen in my life :lol:

love the pregnancy dreams :) I have 3-4 every night. all crazy!! not really about babies or something being weird or wrong, just crazy dreams in general. one I had that shook me up the other night was I was watching my 13 yr old dd swim and a man got in the water with her. he started to hold her under the water and drown her. so I was yelling at him and he would let her up to get a little air then hold her down again. I went and got a gun and shot him! it took me a while to fall back to sleep after that one. guns scare the crap outta me, but I was thinking I would totally shoot someone IRL if they were drowning my kid :wacko:

I also have dreams my DH is a butthead. which is funny since he is the sweetest man I know. very loving and sensitive to me. I don't know why he is so mean in my dreams! silly.

I also have a lot of dreams about ghosts in my house which is wacky. kind of creeps me out when I wake up for a minute

no your right there is something there a lady has tweaked for me in photo gallery heres the link have a look??

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2014021-anything.html

woohoo for scans and finding out the sex!! how exciting!!
I hope everyone is resting and hope your pain eases as it seems you all have pain!! joys of pregnancy eh?? xxx

I thought the same thing..a squinter? @rics...fx yea

Well last night it officially felt like someone kicked me with a steel toe boot in my who-ha. I actually had to take the day off today. I barely slept. Now I'm peed off about missing a days pay however the pain is still there! On the left side :( I don't understand how come this one giving me soooo much grief so early on! Jeez 4 more months of this???

My thoughts exactly. I am worried to have another four months to go of this. I sure hope it fades off a bit first. I usually feel like this at the end-ish.

Oh I just realized I am going into the sixth month here in less than a week. I have been going only off of weeks pg. So if someone asked me before how many months I couldn't answer them LOL Wow 6 months. 6 Months!!

I'm sorry you had to miss a day of work Tryn! Did you post your bump? I might have missed it. :)

Here's my 20 week. . .double chin and all!

I hope you get a stronger line Ricschick!!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5
Yes lovely bump!! I have to watch which way I look while taking pictures of myself. I too have a double chin, so I am always finding myself stretching out my neck to avoid it :haha:

I haven't done any bump pics yet :( how bad!
Last baby I had one taken at 6wks, 8wks, 12 wks, 15 wks lol .... Better get my butt in gear and get one done soon lol.... or maybe just wait until 20weeks and half way :D

xxx

Yes here is the bump...no that's not a baby in the back its my HUGE junk in my trunk LOL :wohoo:

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 12
I look like a teletubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you do! Just remember that your DH loves that junk in the trunk!!

I understand how you feel though. I don't like that I am this big either. Even when other's tell us all the time we look good doesn't mean we feel that way. Despite if it is true.

You do look good and that is the truth!! :winkwink:

Oh thanks! your right about that I swear that's the first thing he loved about me LOL! but now im pregnant front n back! I really don't know why I am being so self conscious! So do you guys think my bump looks big for 19 weeks or on track..well at least I know everyone is different and I have to remember my stomach is FAR from flat without pregnancy!

I think both your bumps look cute, tryn & whitesox! I carried all 3 previous pregnancies totally differently, but one of them was high and out there early on - got lots of the 'oh its twins' comments. Its like, no but thanks for being sensitive to me and my pregnancy hormones. harumph.

My bump comes and goes and comes again weekly. It is starting to be weird. But my butt is definitely constantly bigger :D DH says that is the reason why we are having a 4th, cuz he likes what pregnancy does to me ;)

My heart goes out to those with the SPD/whooha pain. With #1 I only had a bit of shooting pain getting in and out of bed and while putting on pants, and only during the last 2 weeks (went the full 40). With #2, that started right at the end of 8 months, and got steadily worse until I popped at 40 weeks. With #3, it started at 3rd tri, and by the last couple of weeks it had gotten bad enough that it would take me ~5 minutes to transition from sitting to standing, HATED doing stairs as it felt like I was being scissored in half, and generally thought my legs were going to fall off my body. No fun. Not sure if it was technically SPD or just super crappy pregnancy pain though.

tryn (and everyone else having issues!) I hope your pain goes away and is just a temporary thing. This is supposed to be the golden weeks of pregnancy, right? *hugs*

Tryn well I don't think you do. I had a lady clearly twice my belly size tell me I looked really big for almost 6 months! She pointed to her 7 month pg belly and said she was small. I was like really??? Thanks!!

Fiesty I am definitely carrying higher this time so it looks bigger this time faster. Though I look large standing up, the moment I lie down my belly squishes to the side and all that is left is this tiny little baby bump! Frustrating!

whitesox and tryn- you are both sooooo gorgeous!!!!! <3 tryn- your bump looks perfect for 19 wks

rics- I hope you get a test later and take it again! I took frer at 8 dpo that was so light I could only see it when I held it right up to a light bulb. everyone said it was an evap since I had to hold it to the light and since I took it out of the case. took a cheapy on 9 dpo and it barely showed after time limit so thought it was evap. same thing on that cheapy brand 10 dpo. 11 dpo got another frer and it showed right away, very faint but it was there. then darker on 12 dpo. here are the pics from 8, 11, and 12 dpo. didn't take a pic from the cheapy ones at 9 and 10 dpo since I thought they were evaps. those are all from this pregnancy.

IMAG0627.jpgIMAG0637_opt.jpg

here is my bump this morning. 15 wks

2013-09-24_09.59.54.jpg

I love your bump Tryn! LOL A4TG, I usually try to do the neck stretch much better. :p I'm carrying SO high, My boobs are already sitting on my belly. HAHA

Melissa, you look so cute!

What would I do without u ladies! LOL go insane probably thank u all so much!

I still am having this pain! I thought resting would help...I will see how the rest of the week goes. I have some laundry to fold, I am not gonna waste my 1 day off, well now that I took it off (rare occurance for me) doing nothing. If I could sleep through the night I think I would be fine...jeez the things we go thru for these lil ones!

Blessed-your bump is small n neat..precious!

Whitesox-I'm like getting a rash from my bra rubbing against my top belly...no space between my boobs n belly lol..

whitesox and tryn- you are both sooooo gorgeous!!!!! <3 tryn- your bump looks perfect for 19 wks

rics- I hope you get a test later and take it again! I took frer at 8 dpo that was so light I could only see it when I held it right up to a light bulb. everyone said it was an evap since I had to hold it to the light and since I took it out of the case. took a cheapy on 9 dpo and it barely showed after time limit so thought it was evap. same thing on that cheapy brand 10 dpo. 11 dpo got another frer and it showed right away, very faint but it was there. then darker on 12 dpo. here are the pics from 8, 11, and 12 dpo. didn't take a pic from the cheapy ones at 9 and 10 dpo since I thought they were evaps. those are all from this pregnancy.

View attachment 676749View attachment 676751

here is my bump this morning. 15 wks

View attachment 676753

thank you for posting this!! I hope its the same for me im going to buy a frer and do it Friday that way il no either way!!xxx

lovely bump pics ladies!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"