PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

oh I cant wait for some proper kicks!!! of course, remind me of that when im trying to go to bed and she wont stop punching my bladder lol.

I have gotten a few rolls so far but nothing strong or on going

I have had no discernible kicks yet either; really disappointing being baby 5 lol - cannot wait to feel something real. I am perpetually thinking something has gone wrong :( and I know negativity is bad, but I spend more and more time worrying that something has happened to our little peanut, and I am sure I never worried so much in previous pregnancies lol Is it my age that has gotten me so worried? or just being on sites like this where we see tragedy every day ?

xxx

I have had no discernible kicks yet either; really disappointing being baby 5 lol - cannot wait to feel something real. I am perpetually thinking something has gone wrong :( and I know negativity is bad, but I spend more and more time worrying that something has happened to our little peanut, and I am sure I never worried so much in previous pregnancies lol Is it my age that has gotten me so worried? or just being on sites like this where we see tragedy every day ?

xxx

I honestly think it is because we see the tragedy way more than we would be exposed to in a normal lives. There are such a concentrated about of woman on here that bring it to our knowledge way more often. So yes I agree with you that these site can cause un-needed worry. But I wouldn't give you ladies up for the world. I just try and not open any sad story threads. I have enough of my own stress and worry I don't need to add theirs to me as well :winkwink:

it could be a combo of both hun. do you usually feel them by now?? I usually feel them by 14 or 15 weeks at the latest. im surprised im not feeling her more by now. with my 3rd I had the placenta up front and didn't feel him move til 26 wks!!!! talk about panic lol. I rented a Doppler and everything.

its a bit roomier in there maybe that's why your not feeling them as much or maybe legs are facing towards your back? I cant wait for that part I love it too!! just need a bloody bfp first lol xxx

I'm back, I'm back, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I joined you in late June with a very unexpected BFP, unfortunately it was not a sticky one and turned out to be suspected ectopic when I went for my first scan. I had the mtx shot. I've caught on a little sooner (they advise you wait 3 months post mtx which would've been in October) than they would like so I will be calling EPAU first thing Monday morning.

For now I am putting my dreams in the hands of god and just hoping this one sticks :cry:

allforthegirl... Awwww i cant wait to feel lots of proper big kicks... I Only get a few nudges here and there :)

Very soon you will. I was like you and feeling wiggles and turns more than anything. Then out of no where they were stronger and for longer. It felt like one day one way then next the other. Very neat how quickly they get stronger. Time is going very fast for me. So in another blink the month will done and we will be in Oct. Which ok cause then I can start decorating for Halloween, LOVE HALLOWEEN!! :witch:

I love Halloween too!! By far my favorite celebration. I used to dress up and stay home for the trick or treaters. These days I prefer to dress up and go out with the kids. Last Halloween though I had just had my gallbladder out, hopefully this year I am feeling a little more adventurous. Love it, love it, love it!!

allforthegirl... Awwww i cant wait to feel lots of proper big kicks... I Only get a few nudges here and there :)

Very soon you will. I was like you and feeling wiggles and turns more than anything. Then out of no where they were stronger and for longer. It felt like one day one way then next the other. Very neat how quickly they get stronger. Time is going very fast for me. So in another blink the month will done and we will be in Oct. Which ok cause then I can start decorating for Halloween, LOVE HALLOWEEN!! :witch:

I love Halloween too!! By far my favorite celebration. I used to dress up and stay home for the trick or treaters. These days I prefer to dress up and go out with the kids. Last Halloween though I had just had my gallbladder out, hopefully this year I am feeling a little more adventurous. Love it, love it, love it!!

I love Halloween also... We usually dress the kids up and visit my sister who usually has a party... Cant wait... This is the 1st year ive had a girl to dress up :happydance:

ladyluck- sorry to hear about the ectopic :hugs2: hope this one is okay

I love Halloween too! this is my fave time of year. Halloween kicks it off, then thanksgiving and Christmas. has to be the best 3 months of the year :happydance:

Congrats ladyluck and sorry about your loss xx

What is everyone dressing up as this Halloween then? Or the children, what are they dressing as?

I haven't thought about my costume yet

xxx

congrats ladyluck!!

I love Halloween too I love this season, kicks off with my birthday (30 this year:nope:) and then Halloween etc and I love guyfalks night too

AFM still bfn this morning but no af still bloated on/off sore boobs and very irritable! just want either an bfp or af!!!:cry:

Congrats ladyluck and sorry about your loss xx

What is everyone dressing up as this Halloween then? Or the children, what are they dressing as?

I haven't thought about my costume yet

xxx

My daughter wants to be a viking, my 8 year old son wants to be a zombie skateboarder (as much as I love Halloween, am completely petrified of masks though) His next choice and what he'll likely be is wolverine. My daughter thinks we should dress up my 12 year old son as Dr Phil (for some reason he loves Dr Phil and watches it every day!). Failing that, I'm thinking Mike from monsters Inc. I'm thinking Zombie for myself (chances are ill also feel like one so it will be fitting lol)

My eldest wants to be a zombie again for halloween. I usually just paint up their faces as I don't like the masks either. Other than that DS3 wants to be iron man or something, but we usually don't have a nice night for trick or treating so all costumes need to fit over their jackets. For myself I may do something with my belly. Like make a cauldron with my belly or a giant pumpkin. I may have to look on pintrest for more ideas.

rics- hope one or the other shows soon :hugs:

so far we have spiderman, elmo, and yoda. the other little one hasn't decided if he is batman or buzz lightyear. not sure what my girls are gonna be. I have heard zombie and lion thrown around, but who knows what they will end up being.

I have 1 spiderman fan, 1 batman fan and a minecraft fan... So we will probably have spiderman, batman and something from minecraft... No idea what to dress up baby as... My oldest wont dress up anymore lol... I better start looking for costumes before there is nothing left ! :)

We always dress up for Halloween, but I haven't even looked at any ideas yet this year -we haven't a party to go to this year and it is sounding very quiet (which is unusual - there is always a party on lol)

Think cos I would end up being designated driver for everyone and feeling tired a lot, I am kind of put off by going out at the moment. My 11yo and 3 yo will dress up for sure mbut I don't know what as yet x

Sorry hun, I don't see anything; but I am notoriously bad at seeing anything early on :hugs::hugs:

Hope you get a real answer soon, it must be driving you insane -I was 5 days late my first cycle ttc this time, am never late generally and was pretty convinced I must be pregnant -think our bodies go a bit nuts when we are ttc especially when just stopping any form of birth control and they are self regulating again xxx

good luck and keep us posted xx :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"