PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

I think im out girls im spotting slightly and it feels like af will be here any minute, I think it may have been a chemical as I did have ib but nevermind on to cycle 2. atleast I can drink on my 30th birthday x

I think im out girls im spotting slightly and it feels like af will be here any minute, I think it may have been a chemical as I did have ib but nevermind on to cycle 2. atleast I can drink on my 30th birthday x

Sorry to hear this Claire :hugs:

Roll on next cycle and woohoo CD1! PMA this will be your month; and you get to celebrate your birthday in style xx Have a drink for me too :winkwink:

xx

thanks donna! I don't feel to disappointed to be honest my birthday is my silver lining lol but im more aware of my cycle length this month and im going to get some opks to so I no where I am in my cycle as this month was torture! not knowing when and if id ov! roll on oct! xxx

Claire that is a bummer, hopefully it diggs in nice and deep next cycle here! As Donna said have a drink for me too ;)

Lovely bumps girls!! I look like that in the evening... Does that count?!?!

Sorry you are out rics. Onward and upward to next month. Enjoy your birthday!!

I felt so good yesterday, exactly one week since being on the new medication /food regimen. I think I might be brave and come out of my house for the day and get some maternity clothes. I am down to only one pair of pants.... Already!!! This bloating thing is ridiculous. I don't ever recall this with my other pregnancies. I also don't remember ever having sore boobs either. As well as an overall bad feeling about myself, feeling very fat and unattractive. All these combining in me being a 'no go' zone for the foreseeable future as far as my DH is concerned. Oh the joys!

Wow I have a crazy pg induced head ache right now. Not impressed. I have things to do, though one thing I will be very grateful for today is that I have a client today. My business slowed down a lot, so I am very happy for even one person!!

Maple yes the bloating time is horrible!! I hope it dies down a bit for you!! :hugs:

well its still brown spotting at the moment nothing lie my normal af so I don't no will just have to wait til af gets here! stupid body!:growlmad:

do you guys mind me hanging around even tho im not pregnant yet?:blush:

so sorry rics. I cant see why you cant stick around! did you test just to make sure today? I had a normal period at my normal time with this pregnancy. if not, I hope next month the opk's help you catch the eggy!

thanks blessed! congrats on the little girl!

no ive not tested again I may do tomorrow if af doesn't show up properly its still brown at the moment.:dohh:

just felt the baby wiggle (only felt a couple times so far) but then had my first BH!

Well good and bad news girls....They were having a lot of issues seeing the baby, both cuz it was scrunched in a ball, covered face with hands and just my fat gut. Was pretty pissed because I am the same size I was before with my last baby and they didn't have an issue, but now they did so I have to come back in 3 weeks to do the long anatomy scan all over again. I am so aggravated. Not the worst news, since we got to see the baby and its most likely a...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................GIRL! (had a feeling it was)
I personally didn't see anything between her legs so I will go with it. They put on the report Fetal sex-LIKELY FEMALE

Now the bad part. They saw something MIGHT be wrong with her heart so I have to go to sick kids hospital to do a fetal echocardiogram. I'm worried of course, after 4 kids this is the first time I have had to repeat a anatomy u/s and I have never had to check the baby's heart either.

The other drama is now that we are pretty sure it's a girl me & my husband are at real odds over the name. I want Khaliyah Danielle, he wants Danielle Khaliyah. I am so aggravated, all my kids have ethnic names, and I know this is his first but I have always dreamt of having a little girl named Khaliyah, and I just feel like I go through all the pain, 9 months etc I should have my way...on that note good or bad heart, "sub optimal visability" (as they put on my report) here is a few pics of my lil princess.....two profiles and one little foot

Attachments

• babyl.jpg
    babyl.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1
  • babyl2.jpg
    babyl2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 14
  • lilfoot.jpg
    lilfoot.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 15
she is gorgeous hun!!! :cloud9::pink:

I am praying her heart is ok :hugs: hopefully it was just that the pic wasn't clear and its all ok!

I like both names, very cute! yours does sound better, like it flows with your other kids names better which is something I always like to do with my kids names. im sure you guys will come to an agreement!

What a little sweetie! Hopefully all is well with her heart. I hope your DH comes around to your way of thinking on the name. . .;) I think it's beautiful!

Thank u both. They noted her heart seems more rotated on its axis than average and I googled it but didn't really get the meaning. I too just hope it's all ok, but you guys know as a mum I'm gonna worry. I guess I hate not knowing stuff. Good thing is I read on the childrens hospital website that they usually book referrals within 1-2 weeks, so hopefully I will get some answers soon. Of course now I can't sleep, so I'm up writing this in the middle of the night.

Oh the name...he needs to come around, cuz I am not being biased mine flows way better and um yea I'm the MOMMY. Happy 35th birthday to me!

happy birthday tryn and what a cutie congrats on a little girl!! I hope everything will be ok hun!! xxx

afm im having very light spotting hardly anything when I wipe so no af yet?? tested this morning with a ic maybe a faint line or I could be seeing things lol will see. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->