PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

ricschick I am not seeing anything in the picture. Are you able to see something IRL?

AFM I had a weird dream that I had three babies all about three months apart. I was nursing one, fighting with my mother with the other because she wanted me to pump so she can feed him, and I was mad at her for starting him on a bottle so early cause he wasn't interested in nursing much. Then the youngest didn't like the taste of my milk and I was devastated. I woke up sweating. Yuck! I am doing that a lot lately.

lol preggo dreams can be crazy lol - I haven't had any this time yet :shrug: but remember having loads in previous pregnancies - like delivering puppies instead of a baby, the baby being the size of a 2year old at birth, and walking / talking and with my last pregnancy that baby was a girl ( after buying loads of blue and finishing our blue nursery haha)

xx

will keep testing lol.......
I had a pregnancy dream last night where one of my friends was my midwife and I gave birth and they kicked me out after 2 hours and dressed him in tatty clothes and I was so disappointed lol weird.

Congratz and welcome back LadyLuck :) Sending sticky bean dust your way :)

rics - I don't see anything, but I'm notoriously bad about realizing I'm pregnant, and don't end up testing until 5 or 6 days after AF should have arrived. Typically when DH leaves a test on the toilet... I finally get the hint and test.

No weird dreams this week for me, thankfully - after the recurring DS drowning nightmare, I can do without for a while!

This is typically my FAVORITE time of year, not just because Halloween is fun, but also because there are a ton of birthdays in my family (sis, bro, hubby, cousin, friends - apparently January is a boring month with little to do...) but also the change in season is really lovely. Warm, sunny days and cool crisp mornings and evenings - I just love it. However this year is so odd - 90 degree weather until last week, then BAM 50s (F, don't know the conversion to C). And now it is gray and a bit drizzly. And oddly I havent see a single leaf changing color yet!

Normally I don't let the LOs pick out costumes so early, since they try to change their minds 1341518 times before the big day, but last year it was a mad scramble at the VERY VERY last second (day of their school party) for me to find something for DD2, and I did NOT enjoy that at all. So Costco had some costumes for sale, and DD1 decided on on princess and DD2 decided on a fairy (after being adamant she wanted to be a pirate princess, sophia the first, and rapunzel... I am really hoping this fairy thing sticks). We have a toddler costume my late MIL got for DD1 that we absolutely love, and is gender neutral so works well for boys and girls - St. Bernard, complete with little whiskey cask that attaches around the neck of the costume. We have even done formal pix for each DD, so I think we'll do them again this year for DS :)

DH and I used to dress up each year as a friend throws a huge party, but honestly since having kids I'm not much into partying (always tons of alcohol, and even when not pregnant or nursing, it just doesn't appeal to me as much, as I have a hard time drinking moderately!). Hubby only dresses up now if I figure something out and if it doesn't cost anything. I have zero ideas right now, but hopefully I'll come up with something soon!

rics- thought I didn't see anything, then thought I did??? maybe I have line eye though from all the positives I have seen in my life :lol:

love the pregnancy dreams :) I have 3-4 every night. all crazy!! not really about babies or something being weird or wrong, just crazy dreams in general. one I had that shook me up the other night was I was watching my 13 yr old dd swim and a man got in the water with her. he started to hold her under the water and drown her. so I was yelling at him and he would let her up to get a little air then hold her down again. I went and got a gun and shot him! it took me a while to fall back to sleep after that one. guns scare the crap outta me, but I was thinking I would totally shoot someone IRL if they were drowning my kid :wacko:

I also have dreams my DH is a butthead. which is funny since he is the sweetest man I know. very loving and sensitive to me. I don't know why he is so mean in my dreams! silly.

I also have a lot of dreams about ghosts in my house which is wacky. kind of creeps me out when I wake up for a minute

Go in for my 20 week appointment tomorrow at 2:45pm!! I know I will only be 16+5 but my DH was so anxious to find out baby's sex that my MW scheduled it early! Wish me luck! :)

countrymomma- your sig says girl, do you not know for certain yet?? hope you have a great appointment!

countrymomma- your sig says girl, do you not know for certain yet?? hope you have a great appointment!

I had a scan at 15 weeks and was given a pretty confident girl guess but I just want to hear it one more time! We made the appointment early before we decided to do the private scan at 15 weeks. If I would have known I was going to do that I would have waited till the 20 week mark.

I had a scan at 15 weeks and was given a pretty confident girl guess but I just want to hear it one more time! We made the appointment early before we decided to do the private scan at 15 weeks. If I would have known I was going to do that I would have waited till the 20 week mark.

ah I see! I would think they were right. I read in a couple places that the boy/girl parts are done developing around 14 weeks :) hope she is still a girl tomorrow! :flower:

Hey ladies! I had a very busy weekend, bday parties, gran finally flew back to new york, plus I have been so pained up with sciatic nerve and back pain. Honestly It feels like I am crippled. My hubby actually said to me " it hurts me to see you in such agonizing pain what can I do" which is sweet but obviously there is nothing we can do, and I'm afraid if I stop doing laundry, cooking n chores I will become a huge lump of laziness, but bending and cleaning is literally doing me in. I like the fall season too, our costumes are very last minute, I dont dress up & neither does hubby but our kids certainly do and I hand out candy at the door. My biggest says he is too old now to trick r treat, and my daughter says she wants to be a fairy princess, not sure about my 12 yr old boy and my 9 yr old is very difficult cuz he HATES things on his face like paint or masks, he is very picky. Probably be a mad scramble close to, or maybe I will try to be more organized but I refuse to spend 40 bucks on a costume that I usually cant hand down...but I think its a fun time of year! I have 1 more full day til I hopefully find out what I am having (on wednesday) & my 35th bday is thursday (oh fun)

tryn- yay for finding out!!!!! and happy birthday!!!! :cake: we are the same about costumes. my girls usually throw something together from things they already have. we get them face paint or an accessory or two and that's it. our boys we have bought a couple cheap outfits, one was used. we were given the rest from my sis who has 5 boys and 1 girl. her boys are all older than mine so we get LOTS of hand me downs that our boys get and pass down. there is no way we are buying new ones every year at the prices around here for 6-gonna be 7- kids!

so sorry you are in pain hun :hugs: sucks there is nothing you can do :(

glad gran finally was able to go home!

Good luck with your scan CM!

My girls still dress up every year (the 2 youngest)as they just adore Halloween. Last year they were both mimes. . .

Attachments

• 155095_281295791996292_615785518_n.jpg
    155095_281295791996292_615785518_n.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 281523_4858716516733_334933470_n.jpg
    281523_4858716516733_334933470_n.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
Thanks blessed!

Whitesox-They are so cute!
So I took a pic of my huge bump, along with the rest of me was gonna post it then got depressed about it lol...

Awe Tryn I bet you look beautiful!! I am sure we all feel huge in comparison to the first and second timers out there.

Thx girls...remember I'm already big, so now I just feel huge. I don't feel like I felt this way in my previous pregnancies. More sensitive cuz I'm older? I don't think I'm being dramatic though my belly is high and really round for 18-19 weeks.

Tryn I still think you will look lovely. Lovely women come in all shape and sizes. :hugs:

So ladies I am starting to think I have a more serious case of this SPD that you have been talking about. It started to get more painful yesterday after we DTD and that is what I thought was the reason for the discomfort. Though today it is still here and it worsens at night. While I lie down it feels my muscles being pulled to far for too long below my belly button. Also too my who-ha is sore and swollen too. Does this sound like this SPD you are talking about?

a4tg- I haven't had it so cant help, but I hear its torture so I hope you don't!

tryn- I am getting bigger quicker this time and I think its due to the baby being very high. it makes your tummy look fuller and rounder. I can usually hide it til about 5-6 mos, but not this time. so I just decided I was gonna show it off, who cares. its life and that is beautiful. and when people come up to me in disbelief that im already wearing maternity clothes and showing, but not due til march- I have decided they will have to get over it. would love to see your 19 wk bump. maybe if I remember I will take my 15.5 week bump pic tomorrow morning and post it

A4tg - with my SPD last time, I felt like I have been kicked in the who-ha (as you put it lol) , it feels like it is burning and I get searing pain there, I also get shooting pains down both thighs and my hips click and grind :( Also I get pain in my lower abdomen that feels like a pulled muscle and find it impossible to roll over in bed without excruciating pain; so much so it wakes me up when I move. Hope ur feeling better, maybe a few days rest will help, if not then I would advise speaking to a physiotherapist xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->