PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Here is my first bump pic ladies - more round all over fat, than just bump right enough lol

But still my bump, and I am loving it and embracing it :cloud9:

xxx Did any of you carry your boys and girls differently? I was this shape with my sons and with my daughter I only had a bump at the front. But then she was also my first baby and first pregnancy.

xxx

Attachments

• 100E3193.jpg
    100E3193.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 8
What a lovely bump.

AFM I am very achy in my back and hips today, and my veins are particularly sore, especially if I am not moving. The front pain/tenderness has subsided some.

Here is my first bump pic ladies - more round all over fat, than just bump right enough lol

But still my bump, and I am loving it and embracing it :cloud9:

xxx Did any of you carry your boys and girls differently? I was this shape with my sons and with my daughter I only had a bump at the front. But then she was also my first baby and first pregnancy.

xxx

Gorgeous bump! I carried my first who was a boy mostly just in my belly. After that, my hips spread as my belly grew in all my other pregnancies, boys and girls.

Rics - An anovulatory cycle is when you skip ovulation. It's normal for everyone to do that once or twice a year. Have you given any thought to charting so you can find your pattern?

Congratulations Fairydust! Sending you sticky baby dust.

I don't think id chart but I have bought some opks so if its not this time then il no next cycle when I ov. the not knowing is driving me mad lol xx

OPK's don't actually tell you that you have O'd. They only tell you that you are surging. The only way to tell if you have O'd then you have to chart. yet charting isn't for everyone.

Claire, do you normally have long, unpredictable cycles? I don't see anything either.

Great bump Donna! I have only carried girls so I have nothing to compare it to. :) I'm starting to get wider now as well. LOVELY. haha

Claire, do you normally have long, unpredictable cycles? I don't see anything either.

Great bump Donna! I have only carried girls so I have nothing to compare it to. :) I'm starting to get wider now as well. LOVELY. haha

I have done in the past ive been on the pill since I was 16 because of this but they did regulate before I had Jamie so this could well be the case! ive only come off the pill to have babies x

Donna- your stunning. I don't see no fat just a lovely bump on a slim figure. Looks great truly!

Rics-sometimes when I was ttc my mind played dirty tricks on my body throwing off my cycles. I think unfortunately by now u would be getting a blaring positive. I know that feeling though of not knowing. I suspect it may very well have been an off cycle. U could try using the opks & temp. That helped me at least know my cycle etc. It could b your month!

Claire maybe try charting with basal body temp -that is what I done and could pinpoint ovulation day and stop the guess work of have I ovulated yet? Fertility friend or Ovufriend (both have it for free) are both good, I used both lol -was a bit obsessed lol

I was out today with the girls from work and they all said I was tiny and hardly even had a bump haha- makes me wonder what I normally look like to them (or maybe they were just being polite haha)

xxx

Donna- your stunning. I don't see no fat just a lovely bump on a slim figure. Looks great truly!

Rics-sometimes when I was ttc my mind played dirty tricks on my body throwing off my cycles. I think unfortunately by now u would be getting a blaring positive. I know that feeling though of not knowing. I suspect it may very well have been an off cycle. U could try using the opks & temp. That helped me at least know my cycle etc. It could b your month!

Thank you so much xxx

Oh as for carrying all my babies in front big belly no different girl or boy. I'm already wide so it's hard to tell if I'm spreading BUT the gut thats holding up my boobs like a porcelain figurine is confirming a big belly lol!

Claire maybe try charting with basal body temp -that is what I done and could pinpoint ovulation day and stop the guess work of have I ovulated yet? Fertility friend or Ovufriend (both have it for free) are both good, I used both lol -was a bit obsessed lol

I was out today with the girls from work and they all said I was tiny and hardly even had a bump haha- makes me wonder what I normally look like to them (or maybe they were just being polite haha)

xxx

do I use a normal thermometer? xx I might give it a go x

Donna... Lovely bump !! When i was pregnant with the boys i carried different... I started to show sooner... With my last pregnancy and this one you couldn't tell if i was pregnant or just piling on the pounds, makes me think this is another girl :)

I might be brave enough to post a bump pic later

I was looking for some advice from everyone... Most people i know now know about baby number 6... Except my Aunt, my reason for not telling her is she will be really negative ! When i had my 3rd baby she told me i shouldn't have anymore, then after number 4 she said i definitely shouldn't have anymore and after number 5 she said "I hope this is your last" Now i could understand that attitude if i was constantly asking her for money/babysitting etc but i don't ask her for anything... Yes sometimes we struggle but we always manage, we hardly ever ask anyone to babysit so very rarely me and OH go out as just a couple, i don't mind and don't complain or expect anyone to help, i just don't know what her problem is... So anyway, i will have to tell her and soon, i was thinking of sending her a txt message coz to be honest i really don't want to listen to her giving me grief about it. I would love to be able to tell her and her be happy about it, but i know she wont be and i hate feeling like its something to be ashamed of :( :(

TOTALLY off topic. . .I live about 1000 miles away from my middle and youngest (they stayed to finish high school with their dad) and we're moving back that way this spring but ANYWAY, my 17 yr old is a senior and she just found out yesterday she has made homecoming court! Queen will be announced tonight at the football game. :) They broadcast the parade live and I got to see her riding in the back of a convertible waving. SO COOL! She's in marching band so I've only ever seen her march for the parade. So proud of my little girl. It's her senior year and my youngest's freshman year. They're both going to the dance tomorrow night so I'll share pix. I love this part of girly girls at least. LOL!

do I use a normal thermometer? xx I might give it a go x

You should probably use a Basal Body Thermometer... Thats what i used when i was charting years ago whilst TTC number 2... I'm not sure a normal thermometer would be as accurate... They aren't that expensive on eBay, i bought mines from eBay along with some ovulation tests and pregnancy tests and a week booklet and it wasn't that expensive !x

Donna... Lovely bump !! When i was pregnant with the boys i carried different... I started to show sooner... With my last pregnancy and this one you couldn't tell if i was pregnant or just piling on the pounds, makes me think this is another girl :)

I might be brave enough to post a bump pic later

I was looking for some advice from everyone... Most people i know now know about baby number 6... Except my Aunt, my reason for not telling her is she will be really negative ! When i had my 3rd baby she told me i shouldn't have anymore, then after number 4 she said i definitely shouldn't have anymore and after number 5 she said "I hope this is your last" Now i could understand that attitude if i was constantly asking her for money/babysitting etc but i don't ask her for anything... Yes sometimes we struggle but we always manage, we hardly ever ask anyone to babysit so very rarely me and OH go out as just a couple, i don't mind and don't complain or expect anyone to help, i just don't know what her problem is... So anyway, i will have to tell her and soon, i was thinking of sending her a txt message coz to be honest i really don't want to listen to her giving me grief about it. I would love to be able to tell her and her be happy about it, but i know she wont be and i hate feeling like its something to be ashamed of :( :(

I don't think I would tell her. I would just let her figure that out for herself. That is me though. So for example I would just show up to supper with her there with my held high and not say anything to her at all. If she says anything to me about "again?" I would just say "yes we are so happy about it too", then walk away from her.

Good luck with how ever you feel you need to tell her!:thumbup:

TOTALLY off topic. . .I live about 1000 miles away from my middle and youngest (they stayed to finish high school with their dad) and we're moving back that way this spring but ANYWAY, my 17 yr old is a senior and she just found out yesterday she has made homecoming court! Queen will be announced tonight at the football game. :) They broadcast the parade live and I got to see her riding in the back of a convertible waving. SO COOL! She's in marching band so I've only ever seen her march for the parade. So proud of my little girl. It's her senior year and my youngest's freshman year. They're both going to the dance tomorrow night so I'll share pix. I love this part of girly girls at least. LOL!

Very cool! I hope she has a wonderful time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->