PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Charl I would just text her we're expecting number 6 and we're very happy about it and leave it as that! No one has the right to make you feel bad or make it like it's something to be ashamed off!! Xxx

rics- I thought I could see a very faint line on both pics, but idk. my cycles are pretty predictable (when I wasn't breastfeeding) so i would have had af or bfp by then. but with crazy cycles, maybe you didn't o or did late like everyone said? your body might still be regulating from the hormones of the pill. i used a regular thermometer when i charted and it was sensitive enough to detect o, but i don't think basil therms are very expensive. hope you get an answer one way or the other very soon! one site you can chart for free on is countdown to pregnancy. its great and has a lot of things for free that fertility friend charges for. another thing is you can post test pics to so people can vote if they see a line or not, and even tweak the pics you posted for a better view if its iffy.

whitesox- that's fab about your dd!!! hope she won!

chalr- i would probably do what a4tg said. don't even tell her so maybe she will get the hint later that you don't want her negativity.

donna- you look absolutely beautiful <3

i carried really high with my first dd, just like this time. my 2nd dd i was convinced was a boy due to her being so low. i was in college and my legs would fall asleep from my belly sitting on them. i had to be careful getting up. my 4 boys were about in the middle. i cant say gender made a difference on how i carried, but i know some women swear by it

tomorrow is our party and im so excited for the kids to know they are having another sister! i will try to get a couple pics :)

You guys have all been busy! Gorgeous bumps :)

tryn - belated happy bday! Sorry your scan was not a great present for you. On the bright side you get to see LO again. The names sound awesome, and I agree with the others that your name combo seems to flow better, both stand alone and when considering the rest of your kids' names. Hope there is nothing going on with her heart, and it was just a weird visual thing with the scan.

whitesox - that rocks!!!

Two LOs had their bday this week, and we celebrated and jump & bounce (they have a bunch of inflatable castles, slides, etc and a party room). Tons of fun! I am so exhausted though, and we have a family bbq tomorrow afternoon to have a second family bday party. So great for the kids, but so exhausting.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Claire - tbh I only used a normal thermometer with this pregnancy and last one, and always got a positive O day on fertility friend and Ovufriend - my temps were significantly higher after O than normal for me though :)

whitesox -fab news about your daughter, hope both your girls enjoyed their dance xx Looking forward to pics x

chalr -I would text your aunt -just to get it out there and you can stop worrying, be brief and say We're totally over the moon to announce that we are having another gorgeous baby to join our beautiful brood. So happy :)
And if she replies negatively then don't reply and put her totally out of your mind -probably jealous of your gorgeous family :) xxx

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xxx

I am in fear of a UTI. I got up to pee last night, of course, and after I lied back down I noticed a pain in my urethra, it didn't hurt while I peed, but after. Then I noticed that if I would lie on my right side I had a pinching, which very well be baby sitting on my ureter. I have had this with my DS2, and it can cause major problems. Like constant contraction every single day. With DS2 they started around 30 weeks and continued every day until he was born at 37 weeks!! I pray that was just a one day occurrence!! Woke up and drank a very large glass of orange juice.

I am in fear of a UTI. I got up to pee last night, of course, and after I lied back down I noticed a pain in my urethra, it didn't hurt while I peed, but after. Then I noticed that if I would lie on my right side I had a pinching, which very well be baby sitting on my ureter. I have had this with my DS2, and it can cause major problems. Like constant contraction every single day. With DS2 they started around 30 weeks and continued every day until he was born at 37 weeks!! I pray that was just a one day occurrence!! Woke up and drank a very large glass of orange juice.

cranberry juice is very good at preventing UTI's hun - maybe try drinking this xx

Thank you yes cranberry juice and lots of extra vit C, ie orange juice, it is what I have in the fridge at the moment LOL. Though if he decides to make a bed out of my urinary tract then no matter what I take or do will prevent the contractions.

On a happier note I am 22 weeks today :yipee:

I hope its nothing to worry about xxx

Claire - tbh I only used a normal thermometer with this pregnancy and last one, and always got a positive O day on fertility friend and Ovufriend - my temps were significantly higher after O than normal for me though :)

whitesox -fab news about your daughter, hope both your girls enjoyed their dance xx Looking forward to pics x

chalr -I would text your aunt -just to get it out there and you can stop worrying, be brief and say We're totally over the moon to announce that we are having another gorgeous baby to join our beautiful brood. So happy :)
And if she replies negatively then don't reply and put her totally out of your mind -probably jealous of your gorgeous family :) xxx

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xxx

ok great when shall I start what do I have to do? do I count the first day of my spotting as cd1? xx

ok great when shall I start what do I have to do? do I count the first day of my spotting as cd1? xx

CD1 is the first day of proper bleeding, i wouldn't count spotting... Do you have a fertility friend account ? You can keep track of your cycle and temps :)

Thanks everyone, i don't think i couldn't tell my aunt, i don't wanna be in the situation where she finds out and im there, will just make me feel awkward... I am going to txt her and see what her reply is. I really do hating feeling i have to hide things like this from family knowing they wont be happy for me.

go onto Ovufriend (or fertility friend) and just fill in the info it asks - it will chart info and when temp surge noticed will give you crosshairs on chart to show ovulation day god luck hun
xx

Thanks guys do u need to take temp at a certain time of day? X

Here's my baby girls, homecoming. The darker blue dress is Jillian, she's 14, a freshman, Alaina is 17 and a senior. Plus my 21 week bump.

Attachments

• AnJ 2013 homecoming 2.jpg
    AnJ 2013 homecoming 2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 21 weeks.jpg
    21 weeks.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 8
Lovely pic Whitesox!!

Rics yes you need to take it the same time every morning, after 4 hours of solid sleep. So if you don't wake up the same time do to children, I would just set an alarm to temp and then go back to sleep.

Here's my baby girls, homecoming. The darker blue dress is Jillian, she's 14, a freshman, Alaina is 17 and a senior. Plus my 21 week bump.

Gorgeous pic and beautiful girls xx

Thanks guys do u need to take temp at a certain time of day? X

Yep first thing in the morning at same time , as you wake before going toilet or doing anything. I used to wake up take temp, write it down on piece of paper go back to sleep lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->