PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Looks like you may have just O'd now, that is what I am thinking.... or will be soon!!

rics- either you are at o time or are pregnant. in some women hcg shows up on opk's before hpt's. there are different types of hcg that our bodies produce and everyone is different as to which kind you make more of earlier on. sometimes that's why some women always get late bfp's. if it were me, I would probably take an hpt and make sure over the next couple days. I would assume I was o'ing in the mean time and get to dtd.

whitesox- your girls are absolutely beautiful!!! they look a lot like you. love the bump pic <3

thanks blessed!! il do that in the meantime im going to pounce on dh as soon as he walks thru the door lol just incase!:happydance:

and ive always had late bfp!! x

I read a big science article on hcg about how it works, it really is amazing how our bodies work! that's why frer can usually show bfp in most women earlier. its extra sensitive to show the hcg that most women make more of earlier on.

some tests work really great for me while other tests I will barely get a line, even though they say they are as sensitive. I was surprised to read it, but it makes sense that our bodies are not all alike and much more complex than I had imagined lol

that is very interesting to no I may buy a frer just to be sure! as im having no luck with the ic. ive been 5-6weeks pregnant before iv gotten a bfp in the past! x

I wish I would have saved the article to my computer when I looked lol. 5-6 wks would drive me crazy!!!! but I know it happens to other women so it doesn't surprise me

Hello to all, hope everyone is well.

Whitesox-your girls are stunning! Beautiful! And you look gorgeous of course!

Morning ladies - hope all are well :)

I have just come off night shift and was meant to be staying busy and taking my youngest out, playing with him etc, but I was so tired I fell asleep as he watched cartoons :( what a bad mum! He has been an angel, playing away at my side and let me doze on and off for over an hour -now I feel so guilty.

He goes to nursery for 2 and a half hours this afternoon, so we now have two hours to cram in fun fun fun before I drop him off -and I will nap again lol

lol don't feel guilty you obviously needed it!!
afm tested with an opk and hpt this morning both bfn so now im in the TWW:sex: last night and this morning having a few cramps yesterday and today so fingers crossed xx

hope everyone is having a fab day!! xxx

Oh gosh@ wanna don't u dare feel guilty!

Rics-get to boom boom fx!

Tommorow morning at 8am I go to sick kids to check the baby heart so hopefully everything goes well I can relax a little.

Morning fabulous girls!

Tommorow morning at 8am I go to sick kids to check the baby heart so hopefully everything goes well I can relax a little.

Morning fabulous girls!

Hope everything goes well :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow Tryn!!

Goodness, no guilt allowed Wanna!! I used to work 2nd's and 3rds when my oldest was little. Thank GOD for her cheerios and highchair and Barney. I would be exhausted. Hugs!

Ultrasound in 2 1/2 hours! So excited/nervous. Why are we always nervous???? UGH! LOL

Good luck tomorrow Tryn!!

Goodness, no guilt allowed Wanna!! I used to work 2nd's and 3rds when my oldest was little. Thank GOD for her cheerios and highchair and Barney. I would be exhausted. Hugs!

Ultrasound in 2 1/2 hours! So excited/nervous. Why are we always nervous???? UGH! LOL

Yay good luck! I have exactly 2 weeks today until mine, getting really excited to see peanut again xxx

Morning fabulous girls!

Good luck for tomorrow, hope everything goes really well, and you get to enjoy seeing your little one again :hugs: xx

Wanna I do this from time to time and I dont work. There is nothing wrong with sleeping you and baby needed it obviously.

Trying good luck tomorrow love. Praying everything will be just fine.

wanna- everyone needs a break every now and then :hugs2:

rics- yay get to it!!! hope you catch the egg!!! :happydance:

tryn- hope everything comes out good and no more worries :hugs:

whitesox- cant wait to see some pics and hear how it went today! :D

wanna - I'm right there with you; seems like even if we know we're doing ok, we can't help but feel guilty!

rics - hoping you get a sticky bean this go around!

whitesox - positive thoughts your way - can't wait to hear how the u/s went!

tryn - fingers & toes crossed for you for tomorrow :)

aftg - hope it isn't UTI :( cranberry juice definitely the best home remedy to fight against infections, but yeah - anything with Vit C and some acidity can help too. At least that is what I say to DH when he wonders why I am using so much vinegar and eating so many pickles...

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week :)

Hi everyone how is everyone I'm doing ok I don't feel pregnant yet I have no symptoms apart from tiredness and I am still waiting for my midwife appointment sorry for the rant ha ha it's been one if those days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->