PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Baby girl is still a girl, no little boy parts. haha! Healthy baby, my cervix is closed and thick which is wonderful, I went on bedrest at 24 weeks with Jilly, was already dilated to 2. Everything looks great and her daddy shed a few tears when he saw her on the screen. Big difference from 9 weeks to 21 weeks AND we think we have a name! Jenessa Kaye Lafevor looks to be the front runner!

I've gained 6lbs in the last 5 weeks so 10 overall, but I lost 8 or so at the beginning so I'm only up 2-3. I'll have my husband scan the pix at work tomorrow. We don't get a 3d u/s though so there isn't much detail. She also mentioned my placenta is anterior, hence less movement felt. Whew!

Whitesox I posted in the other thread I just LOVE the name..congrats on the good u/s sounds like all is well! Oddly enough I don't feel much movement but my placenta is posterior! She's a wee lazy like daddy LOL

Fairydust22 I was like you in the beginning, I even went as far as saying that I would welcome some nausea..... boy oh boy with in a few days I was eating my words. I know there is a couple on here that didn't have very many if hardly any symptoms with their pg. Tiredness is still a good symptom. I wasn't all that tired at all, just lazy. :haha:

Whitesox great news love!! I am so glad that you finally decided on something. :hugs: Oh and I love that name!

whitesox- that's a gorgeous name <3 so good to know she is healthy and no preterm labor going on. I had anterior placenta with #3 and went crazy not feeling him move til 26 weeks!!! hope you don't have to wait that long :hugs:

a4tg- did you ever find out if you have uti?? are you feeling better??

Whitesox. that's great news you are having a girl and everything is going great I love the name u have chosen

Allforthegirl thank you it's really weird having no symptoms I was really bad with morning sickness with my youngest

Whitesox. that's great news you are having a girl and everything is going great I love the name u have chosen

Allforthegirl thank you it's really weird having no symptoms I was really bad with morning sickness with my youngest

I almost went crazy with this pregnancy, due to no erly symptoms lol -I had sore boobs for a few weeks then NOTHING lol no nausea no lethargy and I was worried constantly haha -I had hyperemesis with number 4 so expected some sickness, but was just lucky I guess - xxx

Baby girl is still a girl, no little boy parts. haha! Healthy baby, my cervix is closed and thick which is wonderful, I went on bedrest at 24 weeks with Jilly, was already dilated to 2. Jenessa Kaye Lafevor looks to be the front runner!

!

Congrats and gorgeous name xxx

We don't have internal exams here until actually in labour or wanting a sweep and stretch of membranes to try and induce labour -at my 40 week sweep, I was 3/4 cm dilated and they thought I was going to go into labour imminently - nope still 2 weeks late and had to go into hospital and be induced lol

Hi, can I join, I got a surprise yesterday I'm expecting (fingers crossed all goes well), so this will be my 4th (unless it twins again).

It wasn't planned, it's a complete surprise! I know I'm going to get some comments off family and friends, argh, my three now are 3 and 22 months (twins).

I actually haven't a clue far far along I am, my implant had to come out for health reasons end of June and I've not had a proper cycle since, I've had some spotting too, which yesterday had me in a panic but reality is I always bleed in pregnancy.

Anyway, hi, will you let me join, please?

hi and welcome eternal!!!!
im not preggers yet but ttc no 5 congrats on your 4th baby!! xxx

Hi, can I join, I got a surprise yesterday I'm expecting (fingers crossed all goes well), so this will be my 4th (unless it twins again).

It wasn't planned, it's a complete surprise! I know I'm going to get some comments off family and friends, argh, my three now are 3 and 22 months (twins).

I actually haven't a clue far far along I am, my implant had to come out for health reasons end of June and I've not had a proper cycle since, I've had some spotting too, which yesterday had me in a panic but reality is I always bleed in pregnancy.

Anyway, hi, will you let me join, please?

Hiya & welcome I'm pregnant with my 6th baby

whitesox- that's a gorgeous name <3 so good to know she is healthy and no preterm labor going on. I had anterior placenta with #3 and went crazy not feeling him move til 26 weeks!!! hope you don't have to wait that long :hugs:

a4tg- did you ever find out if you have uti?? are you feeling better??

No my Dr didn't do anything as I am not having any continual pinching. We think it is from SPD or baby just lying in the wrong spot. She said just to drink lots of fluids and cranberry juice. I don't have burning or urgency, just pinching and a sore bladder, but he has been kicking my bladder pretty hard lately. :haha:

Welcome eternal and congrats on your BFP xxx

It is bad that I am already counting down to my last shifts at work lol? T minus 21 shifts until I should stop haha - I am just so tired this past few weeks and feel like I am carrying a ton weight in my uterus haha. And not even half way yet haha

Welcome eternal and congrats on your BFP xxx

It is bad that I am already counting down to my last shifts at work lol? T minus 21 shifts until I should stop haha - I am just so tired this past few weeks and feel like I am carrying a ton weight in my uterus haha. And not even half way yet haha

I have been feeling that on and off for a few weeks now. Some days my uterus almost feels tired. those are also the bad days with pressure on the who-haa. no I don't think it is bad you are counting down. 21 days isn't all that much at all!!

has your 5th pregnancies been harder than your 4th?? just asking because I was so big with no4 it was hard work!!
a few pics the one sitting down is just before I went to the hospital to have him my waters had gone!
P7120043.jpg

Image0222.jpg

We don't have internal exams here until actually in labour or wanting a sweep and stretch of membranes to try and induce labour -at my 40 week sweep, I was 3/4 cm dilated and they thought I was going to go into labour imminently - nope still 2 weeks late and had to go into hospital and be induced lol

they don't do them here until between 35-37 wks depending on the dr. unless they suspect a problem earlier. im amazed they thought you were about to go into labor for being 3/4 cm. I am usually dilated to 2 or 3 or more many weeks before labor begins. and they always tell me that effacement is a better predictor of imminent labor than dilation. I don't think its bad at all you are counting days!! the last time I worked was when I was 6 months pregnant with #3 and it sucked. couldn't wait to be done :hugs:

welcome eternal!!!! and congrats <3

rics mine have not gotten worse with each one weight wise. I was bigger with my 4th, but he was also my biggest baby so far. maybe that had something to do with it??? idk. if anything I have gained less weight with my last ones, but also lost less in between. but have been more tired with each one. but I would guess thats due to age and having the others to take care of. you look amazing!!! here is my last pic of my last pregnancy #6. it was taken feb 20, and he was born march 6 :cloud9:

0_IMAGE_134.jpg

First tri was a breeze -no MS no lethargy and felt great.
By this point last time I was on crutches and in severe pain all the time lol - so this pregnancy is much easier that way too; but I am starting to feel really heavy already despite baby being the size of a sweet potato and still more than half way to go lol - don't remember ever feeling this heavy early on with the first 3 (but definitely with 4 due to SPD)Could be my SPD ??? Or the fact that I have a 3yo this time ?? Plus it is only really the day after working for 12 1/2 hrs that I feel the worst, in between times I feel great :)

xx

wanna- I have no idea how you are working 12 1/2 hr days!!!! just cleaning my house and making meals for my kids and im exhausted. :wacko:

wow blessed what a neat little bump you had!! whats been your heaviest baby? Jamie was mine at 9lb 1 & a half oz! x

I am not sure if they are harder. This one for me had the worst ms, I am starting to get my SPD (though not nearly as bad as wanna's) earlier. I went off work almost 2 months before he was due because of the pressure, and I was working a job that I had to do a lot of lifting. This time I have good days and bad days. I think I was more tired last time, but that could be that I was working and this time I am not. I will let you know more in another month or so LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->