Place card help

Lauren25

Reaction score
I have my place cards already but I don't know how to put everyone's names on them!

I was going to write them but mine and everyone I've asked writing just looks messy and I want them to look nice!

Does anyone have any ideas how I could do it?

I'm thinking alphabet stamps like these but don't want to waste the money if they don't look right!

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/weddinginateacup/product/uppercase-alphabet-rubber-stamp-set

What do you all think ?

do you know anyone who has nice handwriting, or can do calligraphy or something?

i like the stamps though :)

ETA just read again and you've already said that everyone you've asked has messy handwriting, sorry! :dohh: didn't notice that the first time i read.

Hi I was in the same pickle and I tried printing on the place cards but the printer wouldn't take thing that small so I googled it and I ended up buying these
https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/laura_6969/64AE62E9-FDE6-460B-9342-A3BBD4C95A6D-5775-00000911D394D753.jpg
You print loads of names and stick them on the place cards so I bought 2 packs and hopefully they will arrive soon so I can try it

I like the stamp idea. Either that or buy a fountain pen with black ink and do scrawly fast writing, it ends up looking quite posh in thick ink.

I second the 'scrawly' writing. I prefer that to the stamps. Or if you do go for stamps, go for lowercase rather than uppercase :)

Thanks Everyone!

I got some different pens, a calligraphy one and a thin tipped one and nothing looks good :( might have another go though!

Laura&faith will you let me know how them stickers go!

It doesn't help either that we have nearly 120 of them to do :(

Hi yeah I will let you no I've got 110 to print of the paper thing come today so I have just printed the names out just waiting for it to dry with it been vinyl

Place cards are done if you want to look at my journal I've posted pics

I third the thing about getting lowercase stamps, those uppercase ones just don't look right to me somehow. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->