Planned Teen Pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: well i'm sure the creators of Charlie and the Chocolate factory wouldn't want to corrupt today's youth by feeding us lies right? :-O
so they wouldn't lie about golden eggs either, right? :haha:
x

of course not! :haha:
my chest is sore from laughing so much!
xx

:rofl: sorry guys, i take full responsibility
this isn't Sam's fault, she got dragged into it!
:haha:
my brain seems to have a melt down after 11pm!
x

:rofl: OMG, I came back to several pages to read. I thought there was going to be arguments and mods coming in. But no, y'all had me looking a maggots on google. :haha:

xx

... Yeah thanks ladys for saying google maggets /puke. I litterally was sooo close to getting sick. Never googleing anything again lol

:rofl: OMG, I came back to several pages to read. I thought there was going to be arguments and mods coming in. But no, y'all had me looking a maggots on google. :haha:

xx

:rofl: Same here! I was like ":shock: Oh no. Shit's hit the fan." But then Ally had to come in with her can of worms and fix it. Good job, girl! :thumbup:
I think that's how all future arguments shall be settled, with a nice can'o'worms :haha:

i really can't be bothered reading through the last 10 pages since i last looked at this thread but just from this page im like WTF went on here last night lol

i really can't be bothered reading through the last 10 pages since i last looked at this thread but just from this page im like WTF went on here last night lol

Basically the thread starting going down hill and it was turning into a fight rather quickly because the issue of age gaps in relationships was brought up. But then Ally posted a picture of a can of worms and defused the situation. :thumbup:

hahaha nice one ally :)

tbh don't think an age gap should matter at all, obviously there are some really big age gaps (like 20 years or so) that id think ok ... whats going on there but i wouldn't judge someone for it.

hows you doing anyways? looking forward to olivia turning up? (i am hehe)

LOL, i love how that can of worms fixed things! my chest is still slightly sore from all that laughing. :haha:

xx

I'm not going to argue, as I don't think its might right to question and torment anyone's relationships. :shrug:

I'd just like to add that a lot of teenagers date people who are older then 18, and yes being fourteen does change the situation a little bit from societys eyes but if they're confident, hes supporting her, and whats done is done, then I think everyone should just her be and enjoy her pregnancy. You can't really do anything but state your opinion, and even that turns into an argument. :flower:

For me, my pregnancy (that ended in a miscarriage) wasn't planned nor prevented. I knew it could happen, but didn't think it would. Currently were not trying nor preventing, as thats what we did for so long. We plan to actually try when were married, or when we feel mature enough to tell everyone our baby was on purpous! (so probably 18 or 19 lol) :thumbup:

Regardless an 20 year old man should not be with a 14 year old girl its sick.

I'm not going to argue, as I don't think its might right to question and torment anyone's relationships. :shrug:

I'd just like to add that a lot of teenagers date people who are older then 18, and yes being fourteen does change the situation a little bit from societys eyes but if they're confident, hes supporting her, and whats done is done, then I think everyone should just her be and enjoy her pregnancy. You can't really do anything but state your opinion, and even that turns into an argument. :flower:

For me, my pregnancy (that ended in a miscarriage) wasn't planned nor prevented. I knew it could happen, but didn't think it would. Currently were not trying nor preventing, as thats what we did for so long. We plan to actually try when were married, or when we feel mature enough to tell everyone our baby was on purpous! (so probably 18 or 19 lol) :thumbup:

i totally agree with you here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back