Planned Teen Pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go again. You feel the need to call me immature simply because I do not have the same view point. I really wish this could get back to the original topic, there are strong views on the OP's situation and some are very conflicting.

just wanted to add.. when i was 14, just turning 15, i got in a relationship with a guy who was alot older than me, im not going to add his age, as i dont want to be judged. we fell in love, got engaged, lived together and were together for 3 years.

imo, it depends on the people involved. i feel that i was mature for my age, and i was able to make a good judgement on him. my ex was a good guy, we broke up because i fell out of love. not because he done anything wrong. my parents liked him and never saw him as a threat to me.

im just trying to point out that not all big age gaps are that bad. on paper, yes.. it looks bad. but we dont know these people IRL, so who are we to judge?

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg322/polkadotsbewley/can-of-worms.jpg

There you go again. You feel the need to call me immature simply because I do not have the same view point. I really wish this could get back to the original topic, there are strong views on the OP's situation and some are very conflicting.

WHY when ive just said Move on do you continue to reply?
I am trying to get back to OT which is very serious but im finding myself replying to your little digs because it infuriates me so much.

girls how about both of you stop replying to eachother? :hugs:
i know this is a situation which is going to evoke a lot of mixed responses, but this doesn't look like it's going to well atm

:haha: ally it's a little bit yucky i'll give you that!
x

Looks quite delicious to me actually,
then again i wanted to eat the smell of a petrol station and hardwear shop over the weekend . . . im so sick at the moment ;)

No i am vile,
I just Love the smell of petrol and hardwhere shops at the moment like that paint and wood smell oh my god YUM

Oh Ally!
I hate you a little bit for posting those worms, I was just about to eat after feeling sick all day, damn you! :growlmad:

xxx

Looks quite delicious to me actually,
then again i wanted to eat the smell of a petrol station and hardwear shop over the weekend . . . im so sick at the moment ;)

are you being serious? :rofl:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly