Planned Teen Pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lydia i understant the petrol fascination believe me, i look like a bloody coke sniffer as i walk past a station..

*snifff* *sniff* *sniffffffffffffffffffffff*

:lol:

I completely agree with everything Lydia has said...

i am 18 next week and there is no way on this earth i would even kiss a 13 yr old boy let alone get engaged to one and start trying for a baby? the meer thought of doing things with a 13 yr old boy at my age makes me feel absolutely sick to my stomach! x

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg322/polkadotsbewley/can-of-worms.jpg

:rofl: I agree with you! I think everyone might just want to move on :)

It's obvious that there are some very different and conflicting opinions and I wasn't meaning to stir up anything I just wanted opinions!

I'm not so sure about the hardware store but I've always loved the smell of petrol stations :haha: oh used to joke that now I'm pregnant my cravings might be normal things lol so far I've been eating raw cous cous by the bag full, its really good you should try it!

the can of worms has made my night lol :haha:

Yeah i love it!
I keep having to walk in there and have a good sniff sponges aswell i love the taste of a nice wet sponge - chemicals MMMMMM

:rofl: lydia you've definitely had the weirdest cravings i ever heard of!
xxx

Lydia i understant the petrol fascination believe me, i look like a bloody coke sniffer as i walk past a station..

*snifff* *sniff* *sniffffffffffffffffffffff*

:lol:

:blush: Sums me up perfectly haha!

https://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/0-999/157/800/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_47063.jpg

WHOOOPS.. i seemed to have opened another can! :haha:

:rofl: you girls crack me up!
but sam i have to agree!
that's gruesome!
x

OMG Sam that one honestly made me gag! It's no help that I'm eating spaghetti I guess :)

Okay, I think I will have to stop looking at this thread or I will puke!
Damn you vile girls :haha:

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly