Planned Teen Pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just fail to see where it is your place to judge. Just because you personally feel that is wrong, and many people may agree with you, that doesnt mean that they feel it is wrong. You can tell from the way she speaks that she conducts herself as much older than 13 or 14. I find it so amusing that someone who is 60 can be with someone who is 30 and an eye brow is not raised. Those two people would not be on similar planes either. One getting into the swing of their career and one of the verge of retirement.
If they love each other, respect each other, and have a healthy relationship, age should not matter,
You speak of it being wrong because someone is being taken advantage of. In this case, I do not think that is happening.

I am 18 years old and also have personal experiance in being used by those older than me. I am sorry that you do not agree, i just feel it is wrong for you to call a complete stranger a bad person.

In no way am i judging what i am doing is expressing my concerns as an adult to a vunerable child,
i cannot belive i have just read "she conducts her self as older than 13" Oh right so thats okay is it?

Im taking it you are of a simmilar age,
unfortunetlly girls at your ages seem to think they know everything and are very naive which is not a problem but it is what parents and adults are for to look out for them until they reach an age where they can make imformed decicisons for themselves and at 13 you absolutly cannot.

Well i am calling him a bad person also somone who is breaking the law,
i would be absolutly HORRIFIED if somone my age told me they were seeing an 13 year old girl it is terrible.

Then you should know better and not be so immature and naive.

I wasn't aware that maturity showed itself through a few posts, is this how people are 'judged' no one is judging her, if anything you are by saying that because her posts seem mature that its suddenly okay, this is not even about opinion, you can't compare two adult ages, I don't see your logic, by that reasoning then it would be okay if she was 10, as long as she 'acted' mature. think more about what you write, you're talking about children not adults and I dont think your statement applies to this at all, a man dating a child I would not call a 'healthy relationship' all I am personally trying to do is try and get the poster to see a different angle because its human nature to worry.

Okay sorry but with a 5 year age gap with my OH he has told me he wouldnt have been with me in a physical manor if we would have met when i was 15/16 because he dose not agree with it.

And a 60 and 30 year old together, well they have lived along time and are far past being adults they have alot of life experience and obviously KNOW whats best for them. Im not trying to jump on you Desi's_lost its just the fact that this girl asked for opinions and shes getting them. I too find it wrong for someone 13-14 to date a 18/19 year old whatever the case. i have had an older man try and get me pregnant when i was 14 (he was 17) and i know that his intentions were not because he loved me it cause he knew i would be easy to sucker into a forever relationship.

When I was 15 I was pretty naive and was dating a 21 year old. I thought it was the real deal etc, he did take advantage as he knew how into him I was. I am so glad I didn't TTC with him, but at the time I probablhy would of felt it wouldn't be such a bad thing.

I was also engaged at 17 to my ex, we were TTC, we had our own place, good jobs etc. I broke up with him last year and I honestly don't know what I would of done if I did become pregnant with him, as I thought it was the 'real thing'.

Now I am 20 & my OH is 28, I am so glad I am pregnant with him, I know there is an age gap, but it is seen as more acceptable. The OP is underage, therefore it is illegal. She may seem mature in her posts & I agree with that, she comes across as extremely mature, but there is still the question that has come up many times, what was an 18 year old doing with an underage girl? Let alone TTC and engaged to her?
I wish the OP the best of luck but some questions are obviously going to come up.

xxx

Lydia_rose I think you have crossed over into the wrong and I do not appreciate it. Other than that, no really. The topic of this post is whether people agree with planned teen pregnancy, not the OP's personal situation, and I think we should get back on that topic as it is clear we do not agree.

and i know when i was 17 if i was dating a 24-25 year old my parents would have lost it. at 15 i was with an 18 year old and my parents flipped he was 3 years older than me. This is like me going after a 13 year old boy is wrong and imo kind of discusting.

Your missing the fact that she probably just hit woman hood, it only just experiencing life and not matter how "mature" she protrays herself, TTC at 13/14 shows her maturity imo.

Oh have i? Unfortunetlly for you i absolutly could not care less so sorry your not getting your 5minutes of attention from me . . .

OP - sorry if i have came across rude in anyway i genuinlly care about your well being.

She may be able to type on a webpage as someone who is more mature than 13-14 but that doesn't mean anything tbh.
Her 'fiance' is breaking the law. Pure and simple. He has broken the law their whole relationship and their family doesn't see an issue with it?

At 13-14 you have not lived enough to say you know what true love is. It's always puppy love in my eyes at that age. You have't been in enough relationships and liked enough people to have any clue about real love. He doesn't seem respectful - at 18 getting a 13 year old to sleep with him. The relationship does not seem healthy. What is healthy about a 13 year old and an 18 year old sleeping together? What is healthy about an 18 year old proposing to a 13 year old after 10 months? What is healthy about a 20 year old and a 14 year old trying to concieve? What is healthy about a 20 year old being intimate with a 14 year old? What is healthy about being apart for a year of a relationship and only seeing each other for 5 months and all this occuring? I cannot think of anything healthy.

I don't care if I don't know him tbh. His actions speak louder than words. Had I known someone 18/19/20 to go out with, propose to and try for a baby with a 13/14 year old I would have told the police because it's not right behaviour and it's disturbing.

I honestly wish someone who knew the OP opened their eyes to how wrong this is. She's a child at the end of the day and he is an adult, it's not right. Not just morally but legally and even psychologically.

Lydia_rose I think you have crossed over into the wrong and I do not appreciate it. Other than that, no really. The topic of this post is whether people agree with planned teen pregnancy, not the OP's personal situation, and I think we should get back on that topic as it is clear we do not agree.
The OP said she welcomed questions/comments a few pages back.

I think you are being incredibly rude and that you should stop. I understand you have strong feelings but there is no need to call me names. I did not do that to you and I would appreciate the same respect to be reciprocated.

Please state where i have called you a "name.
I think you are being incredibly immature and it seems to me every thread you right on turns into some kind of disagrement.

As i said i wont be giving in to your attention seeking im here because i care about OP's wellbeing.

She may be able to type on a webpage as someone who is more mature than 13-14 but that doesn't mean anything tbh.
Her 'fiance' is breaking the law. Pure and simple. He has broken the law their whole relationship and their family doesn't see an issue with it?

At 13-14 you have not lived enough to say you know what true love is. It's always puppy love in my eyes at that age. You have't been in enough relationships and liked enough people to have any clue about real love. He doesn't seem respectful - at 18 getting a 13 year old to sleep with him. The relationship does not seem healthy. What is healthy about a 13 year old and an 18 year old sleeping together? What is healthy about an 18 year old proposing to a 13 year old after 10 months? What is healthy about a 20 year old and a 14 year old trying to concieve? What is healthy about a 20 year old being intimate with a 14 year old? What is healthy about being apart for a year of a relationship and only seeing each other for 5 months and all this occuring? I cannot think of anything healthy.

I don't care if I don't know him tbh. His actions speak louder than words. Had I known someone 18/19/20 to go out with, propose to and try for a baby with a 13/14 year old I would have told the police because it's not right behaviour and it's disturbing.

I honestly wish someone who knew the OP opened their eyes to how wrong this is. She's a child at the end of the day and he is an adult, it's not right. Not just morally but legally and even psychologically.

I really couldn't have put it better myself

no one is name calling i dont think?

its a serious issue, its going to bring emotion out in people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"