Plans for the weekend ladies.....

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Hey girls

What lovely plans do you have for the weekend.......................

My weekend starts now and OH has the day off so going out for some shopping later, maybe a spot of lunch. Want to go and look for some wedding bits! Tomorrow we are carrying on with our decorating! (house jobs never stop)!! They going for a meal with friends! :wine:
Sunday:Lazy day! :happydance:

Morning :)

Plans for the weekend are takeaway and film tonight, my choice so it will be monsters v aliens lol. Got to love a kiddie film!
Tomorrow a spot of shopping and then a family haloween party on the night. Always a giggle with his family so should be good.
Sunday will be a lazy day (and recovering) :rofl:

and it will be monday again before we know it!

xxxx

oooo sounds like a plan lovehearts!

Right we are off to Birmingham! Determind to find the confetti shop and get a krispy kreme!
xx

Going to a fancy dress party tonight! Looking forward to that. I think for the rest of the weekend I will just chillout because af is coming to visit tomorrow and I know I am going to be sore and moody.

We have OH kids staying over with us tonight, so we might take them out to a fireworks display. Then hopefully a nice relaxing Saturday before they're back over again on Sunday!

not up to much tonight, have had no voice since tuesday so off work again, fed up.
so if im feeling better tomorrow im supposed to be going out for OH birthday but ill have to wait and see how i feel. then on sunday its his actual bday, so will go to visit his mum n dad and gran and then going to my mums for dinner cos shes off to texas for 10 days on Monday!! trying to kid on im not jealous....

I'm heading back home for the weekend, DB's going back for his reading week, will be the first time we've taken a train together xD

Saturday just chilling with my man really, Sunday a lot of Uni work and then back up to Leicester on Monday.

Can't wait for Christmas hols lol! :happydance:

Ooh, tomorrow morning I will be recovering from tonights party, then helping at my little sisters halloween party, taking her trick or treating and then going to OH's to watch Dead Set on e4 :) Sunday I have work 10.30-4.30 and will be knackered when I get back so I'm guessing sleep then :)

DH and I are hosting a Halloween party at our house on Saturday! There's going to be about 30 people there so we'll be spending most of tonight and tomorrow cleaning, decorating and making food!

DH is going to be Harry Potter and I'm going as Luna Lovegood :haha:

Family weekend with my little man and OH

Have a good time everyone that is going out
xx

Gym tonight with one of the girls from work then home for tea.

Tomorrow night dinner, drinks and and Abba Tribute band with some friends then into the town.

Relaxing Sunday with OH, Niamh and a hangover :p

I'm going to dinner with OH tonight, working tomorrow night (short shift as it's Halloween!) and relaxing Sunday!

tonight am going to a party with my oh, my friend and her oh. its at a fraternity house and they have hosting a haunted house!! should be a superb time!!!!!!! :happydance:

oooo sounds like a plan lovehearts!

Right we are off to Birmingham! Determind to find the confetti shop and get a krispy kreme!
xx

The confetti shop? is there a shop in brum that is dedicated to confetti?? The world of marriage is so alien to me :rofl: maybe one day ill get there!

xxx

Tonight hopefully will be putting Joseph to bed at 7 and then getting a take away. Tomorrow we will be going shopping at some point, then my mate is having a halloween party for her kids, Joseph has a bat costume :D
Then sunday I'm planning on a lazy day x

Me and OH are off to south wales for 5 days to see my dad. Got to be at the train station at 7.30

Edit: just realised this is my 4,444 post!

Well we've spent the past 3 days shopping, but hey uber and very unusually prepared for Christmas. Night in whilst he goes to work tonight. Then off to niece's first birthday tomorrow and will stay there until he needs to get ready for work. Sunday I'll go out to work with a couple of little girls for the morning and then I best look at the school work I brought home to do and then completely forgot about!

Hope you all enjoy your plans xx

Going to a club tonight that we've got free passes for. Off work tomorrow so a lazy morning/shopping/studying and then swimming on Sunday with the OH followed by some relaxation!

Tomorrow is really my last day of maternity leave so I'd like to think I'll do something nice but I think actually I'll clean and go to Holland and Barrett so exciting really. Sunday I have an event on I've organized and back to work on Monday. :(

Oooh well, my weekend started today too - been clearing stuff out a bit and having a good tidy up in my bedroom.

Tomorrow, hoping to get my butt to the gym for a change! And obviously x-factor!

Sunday - oh my god, 1st November! Nothing planned though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->