• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please be my WTT buddie

Wow, no escaping the baby thoughts for sure. And good for you waiting two weeks to test. I don’t make it past 8dpo. Well I used to until I discovered internet cheapies. Ever since then I can’t wait to test.

The farthest I've made it is 10DPO but I'm trying to be good lol No guarantees that I won't pee on a cheapie at that point. I have a ton that come with the Easy@Home OPKs and a 3-pack of FRER that I won't touch unless I get something on a cheapie. My luteal phase is usually only 12 days so it would be suspicious to make it to a full two weeks! Fingers crossed!

Yeah mine has always been 11-12 days. So I felt testing at 8/9 dpo was justified. Lol

Lady yay for tww. Ahhh it can be difficult to have babies on the brain while ttc. I hope you have a baby growing in you very soon and on such a special date. I also tended not to bring out frer unless something on wondfo caught my eye. I tested on a whim with frer after a ghost line on wondfo at 9dpo this time. I didn't test until 13dpo with V. I also used more frer this year than when ttc V.

Mom15 I usually didn't like testing until 11dpo but my patience was crap this time.

Pretty yay for mw!!

Mom15 - I think 8-9 can still be too early so 10DPO is the magic number for me for some reason LOL We'll see how far I make it this time around.

Flueky - I really hope that I do too :)

Got my crosshairs in FF today putting me at 3DPO so maybe I'll just go with that? I wouldn't be sad to shorten the wait by a day lol Then I could test in a week at 10DPO! I don't know if I'll be able to hold out longer than that.

3DPO October.jpg

Woohoo!! I always loved getting CH. What's ava saying on O date??

Me too :) Ava is just a day behind and thinks CD17. But I guess I'd still be ovulating on CD17 if my egg was released the evening of 16, right? lol Either way, I just hope it was fertilized and I have a bundle of cells floating around in there that will implant!

LadyV how is the tww going???

How are the other ladies?

I'm really trying not to get caught up in my symptoms but it's so hard!
I'm 8DPO today and have a mild headache this morning. Yesterday, my lower back ached all throughout the day, to the point where I felt uncomfortable but not uncomfortable enough to take anything for it. Neither of those are usual for me so it's hard not to think "what if..." I'm trying my hardest to hold out until Saturday morning to test.

ETA: Out of curiosity I did an overlay in FF and my temps are higher than ever!

Oct 8DPO Overlay.JPG

Last edited:
LadyV your chart is looing good. My bfp charts looked different than my AF ones. They both were triphasic so FX!!

Mom15 I'm alright. Had a bit of a scare yesterday that I might have leaked amniotic fluid, but it was discharge related to BV. Still a but unsettling because that's essentially how my preterm labor started. However, I ignored my BV because it was Sunday and a holiday weekend. I also had a UTI that was bad even though I had no symptomsof UTI.

How are you doing??

Miss I haven't seen you in a long time. I hope you are well. :hugs:

LadyV - interesting about your temps. Whether or not it is pregnancy related time will tell, but again it looks like the cleanse is having an affect. Maybe higher progesterone because of it? Let us know when/if you cave and test! Hope your headache and back pain ease off.

Flueky - so sorry you had a scare. Having had preterm labor you must be on pins and needles watching every twinge or possible fluid. I do remember at 20weeks I always get really watery discharge to the point of wearing a thin liner. So annoying! And I’ve caught myself a couple of times wondering if it was fluid.

Afm, my boys are keeping me busy and on the verge of losing it sometimes. Really just my 3.5 year old. He is just so strong willed right now. Grocery shopping or going anywhere is almost scary. Will he run away this time? Will he decide to pull things off the shelf? I am hoping he is just going through a rough phase right now.
Still nursing and no cycle yet. Still debating every day whether or not to ttc #3?!?

LadyV your chart is looing good. My bfp charts looked different than my AF ones. They both were triphasic so FX!!

Thank you! I'll have to look more into triphasic charts since I don't really know what constitutes one.

I hope your BV and UTI clear up soon!

LadyV - interesting about your temps. Whether or not it is pregnancy related time will tell, but again it looks like the cleanse is having an affect. Maybe higher progesterone because of it? Let us know when/if you cave and test! Hope your headache and back pain ease off.

It absolutely could be the cleanse, which I am so sick of drinking, by the way lol I'm waiting until I either get my BFP or the alternative to leave a review, and my feedback will be to provide a few naturally flavored options in the pack so that it doesn't get so monotonous. My backache from yesterday is gone and the headache seems to be fading too, thankfully :)

Sorry your son is giving you a hard time! It probably is just a phase where he's testing boundaries. Hang in there!

Temps are still up today, to my surprise. RHR is up after dropping. I'm so nervous... I want to be pregnant so bad but I also don't want to get my hopes up so high, only to be let down if AF shows. Gosh, waiting is torturous!

Oct 9DPO.JPG

I can't believe my temps are still up so high. RHR is up too, when it’s usually declining by now. Even though the numbers are lower, they’re trending up instead of downward like every previous month has (June couldn’t fit in the screenshot but it’s the same). I’m so nervous about testing tomorrow! I feel really hopeful but I'm so scared of the alternative... It would really crush me.

FF 10DPO Oct.JPG
Pulse 10DPO.JPG

LadyV I have everything crossed for you! Your temp chart sure looks impressive.

Mom I'm definitely more aware. I was low risk with V and never imagined I'd go into PTL.

Ah I'm sorry your oldest is in a rough stage. I hope he is able to behave a bit more soon and give you a break.

Well I hope you and DH can make a decision. I feel like limbo or being on the fence is worse. Maybe it's that type A planner in me :haha:

LadyV your chart looks amazing. I know it's not a 100% but I have a sneaking suspicion for you. I understand though not getting your hopes up. I'm very excited for you to test tomorrow :)

Mom I'm definitely more aware. I was low risk with V and never imagined I'd go into PTL.

Ah I'm sorry your oldest is in a rough stage. I hope he is able to behave a bit more soon and give you a break.

Well I hope you and DH can make a decision. I feel like limbo or being on the fence is worse. Maybe it's that type A planner in me :haha:

LadyV your chart looks amazing. I know it's not a 100% but I have a sneaking suspicion for you. I understand though not getting your hopes up. I'm very excited for you to test tomorrow :)

Flueky - I agree being on the fence is a tad bit annoying. I almost want to have an oopsie and that way the decision is made for me. We could def. make it financially etc. with a third so I don’t think an oopsie would be irresponsible. I’m sure it’s all those thoughts that anyone who has two and is considering three has had. And even though financially we would be fine it would still be less money to raise two. I am anxious to get back to working a bit more. I am a (not yet licensed) architect, so technically not an architect, but it’s hard to find a better description of what I do. So if I could bend reality I would at age 35 already have three kids preferably max 2 years apart. lol

LadyV - time to wake up and test!! :)

I’m sad to report that I don’t have so much as a squinter. I know exactly where the lines should be from obsessing over everyone else’s BFPs but no line eye here. They’re stark white negative. I know you’re not out until Aunt Flow shows, but my temps are also slightly down. If the cleanse hasn’t changed my luteal phase, then I’ll expect my period on Monday.

E6DD2621-F5A1-47B7-80A8-41D41380FE08.jpeg

2BFAD9D2-67F7-4A8E-81B8-2FD933485C22.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"