Please be my WTT buddie

LadyV I'm so sorry :hugs: I know it's not over yet, but I understand feeling defeated by a BFN. I suppose if nothing else the cleanse seems to have had some positive effects.

Thank you. It might as well be over. This is how it always starts. I guarantee my period will be here in the next two days. I’d love to be wrong but I’m not. I need to get over my pity party fast though, because SIL’s shower is Saturday and then my best friend’s is the next weekend and her mother has asked me to help out.

935436A5-FE8A-4B17-9DAD-1F4AC4449F2F.jpeg

Lady :hugs: will be thinking of you. It can be hard to be around baby events in real life when ttc.

It sucks. But even though I'm sad for me, I'm still very happy for them.

I was really expecting AF to show up but she is not here yet today. I called my gynecologist's office to get some advice and my regular doctor, who I really got along with, never came back after her maternity leave earlier this year :( I am scheduled to meet with someone who specializes in infertility though so hopefully I'll be in good hands. My appointment is at the end of November. I'm feeling better about things.

LadyV that's good you can have that outlook.

Hmmm may be the cleanse making your luteal phase longer. I'm glad you've got an appt scheduled, but stinks your primary ob gyn never came back. It sounds like the new dr is an excellent choice for you. Hope they are willing to help since DH is "older" and you get some answers.

Yeah, it's nice to have something to look forward to. I really just want AF to come and go. It's such a busy week and today would have actually been the most ideal for CD1 because I have parties the next few days.

This is the second time that a gynecologist that I liked there has left. It seems like a great facility, at least from the patient perspective, but maybe it's not so great for the doctors. I'm glad they were willing to get me in despite only moving on to cycle 5. I was worried they'd say it hasn't been long enough. I hope we get some answers too!

LadyV - I’m sorry AF is knocking on your door. I wish she’d stay away for you, but if she is going to show she might as well no mess with your weekend plans. It wouldn’t surprise me if the cleanse changed your lp. And how annoying about the gyno’s leaving. Hope you get another one you like and will stay around. Was your temp still down today?

Thanks! I feel like it's going to show up any minute now (also felt like that yesterday) but it's just not happening. Really annoying. BFNs and temps are still dropping every day so it's just a waiting game at this point.

That’s so frustrating LadyV. It sure looks like your lp has lengthened. I know you said you don’t enjoy drinking the cleanse. Do you think you will stick with it next cycle? I seem to remember reading that herbs can take three months before they make a difference on your body.

It doesn't seem like the type of thing you do more than one month in a row. That's not how they market it anyways. You start with the cleanse and then they have a fertility support drink that you move on to while you're TTC. That one makes me nervous because it uses myo-inositol and after reading up on that particular supplement, I determined that it may not be the best for someone with a regular cycle. I knew that was a risk I was taking with the vitex in the cleanse, but it was a much smaller amount than what I had seen some people taking so I wasn't as concerned. I don't know that I'll purposely seek out a vitex supplement to add into my regimen now that I'm no longer on the cleanse. I honestly feel like I've tried so much and have nothing to show for it, so I'll just keep taking prenatals and see what the doctor says at the end of November.

Well I hope AF goes ahead and shows up. I hate just waiting when I know she's coming.

Just wanted to share what I took to conceive dd2: prenatal, Vitex, Vitamin D, and co q 10. I also had DH on co q 10 and multivitamin. I'm not saying these did it, but just wanted to share.

Well I hope AF goes ahead and shows up. I hate just waiting when I know she's coming.

Just wanted to share what I took to conceive dd2: prenatal, Vitex, Vitamin D, and co q 10. I also had DH on co q 10 and multivitamin. I'm not saying these did it, but just wanted to share.

Thanks, today is CD1

Thanks for sharing your vitamins. I’ve heard a lot of good things about coQ10.

I have been MIA mostly because I am still waiting before we try and there aren't many people still waiting here on the forums, time is really dragging for me lately, but we are under 6 months to trying! Flueky is already past halfway!! Now that makes it seem like time went quick. Congratulations on your pregnancy pretty!!

My mum sent me a care package from Australia and included elevit in it and wants to know when I am going to start taking it haha, she is scoping things out!!

Hope everyone has been well and I will try to contribute more but can't guarantee I have anything to contribute towards the conversation, I don't even know how to read a opk or properly track things. Maybe in about 5 months time but by then I hope all who are in here trying already have their BFP's and are into healthy pregnancies and flueky's baby will be here by then.

LadyV no problem. I took Fertiliaid and Ovaboost when I conceived V. It was like 60 a month for that. Pretty expensive especially as I was recovering financially after my leave with V. So this time I just bought the vitex and co q10 to go along with prenatal. Vit d because I was deficient. I had DH take co q10 and a multivitam.

AF should be clearing or already cleared the building for you. So that's nice. Did you enjoy the shower the past weekend??

Two, I don't blame you. It can be tough coming to a website for wtt, ttc, and beyond when wtt. Wtt seems to be a bit slower area too. Less than half a year til ttc!!! So exciting :)

What is elevit??? I suppose I could google.

Maybe you can have a newcomer join you in ttc. You can find some good comradery in some areas. Nice to find others to obsess over symptoms and such. I think most people in my everyday life would just have me committed if they knew how many hpts I took :rofl:

I look forward to cheering you on in your journey :)

Haha Flueky, I sometimes think the same. If only my real life friends new what we talk about and what I do to pinpoint O. Let’s not get started on poas lol.

Two2Tango - fellow wtt lady here :) I just obsess over others ttc journeys to pass time.
Are you still on any birth control (other than condoms)? Could you start tracking O. Online you can find cheap opks etc. It would give you something to do to pass time.

LadyV no problem. I took Fertiliaid and Ovaboost when I conceived V. It was like 60 a month for that. Pretty expensive especially as I was recovering financially after my leave with V. So this time I just bought the vitex and co q10 to go along with prenatal. Vit d because I was deficient. I had DH take co q10 and a multivitam.

AF should be clearing or already cleared the building for you. So that's nice. Did you enjoy the shower the past weekend??

Two, I don't blame you. It can be tough coming to a website for wtt, ttc, and beyond when wtt. Wtt seems to be a bit slower area too. Less than half a year til ttc!!! So exciting :)

What is elevit??? I suppose I could google.

Maybe you can have a newcomer join you in ttc. You can find some good comradery in some areas. Nice to find others to obsess over symptoms and such. I think most people in my everyday life would just have me committed if they knew how many hpts I took :rofl:

I look forward to cheering you on in your journey :)

Elevit is a prenatal that my mum is insisting I take. She is a nurse and swears it's the best prenatals, she paid for 6 months worth of it and it's not that cheap so I will gladly take it and put that money into the baby fund I guess. It's $25 for a month supply in AUS and it's not sold in the USA unless through a third party seller on amazon and I am not too keen on doing that. They do menevit for men too but it's just normal vitamins that centrum can do too. Elevit protects against things like spina bifida and other stuff.

If she knew earlier we planned to start TTC in May she would have sent me some earlier because she believes it's good to start with prenatals a year or so before. But I've been taking centrum for the past year daily so I feel okay only starting prenatals now. My iron was really low for about 4 months between Nov 2017 and March 2018 but I was put on ferrograd slow release and it seemed to work, I no longer need it and my iron has sorted itself out!! Hopefully it stays that way.

I caved and told her I will be taking my implant out end of March or early April depending on if I find a clinic, I am dreading having to go back to New Zealand to get it taken out, the hospital network my husband and I are with is a private catholic hospital so they don't do contraception period (imagine my embarrassment when I asked the nurse about taking it out) but a different network I looked at hasn't worked with the implant type I have, instead of being inserted like Nexplanon,(the one used in the USA) it is inserted like a mini surgery where the skin is cut open and there are two rods (instead of Nexplanon which has one rod) are then dug into the skin. (So Nexplanon is just inserted with a gun type device) I regret putting this thing in now because no one here knows what it is lol, but if I got pregnant before the end of December it would have been considered a high risk pregnancy because of the previous surgery I had so I chose the implant. I had been on the pill but after mu surgery the pill was only considered 40% effective so if I was on it we would still have to use condoms and we didn't want to bother with that. The depo shot made me bleed for an entire month every time a new shot was administered and it drove me nuts. I still get normal periods on the implant strangely enough, I thought it would stop my periods entirely, well I hoped haha.

I was actually looking at home pregnancy tests yesterday and telling my husband we gonna need to budget $15 every month for them (I was looking at frer)

Haha Flueky, I sometimes think the same. If only my real life friends new what we talk about and what I do to pinpoint O. Let’s not get started on poas lol.

Two2Tango - fellow wtt lady here :) I just obsess over others ttc journeys to pass time.
Are you still on any birth control (other than condoms)? Could you start tracking O. Online you can find cheap opks etc. It would give you something to do to pass time.

I still have my implant till March/April so probably not ovulating, honestly I don't even really know how to track ovulation, I do know that I used to get really egg white goop discharge every month and that is supposedly got something to do with ovulation. A currently TTC friend of mine said she knows this is a sign she is ovulating, they are currently dealing with low sperm though so they have other things than ovulation to think about. I think I need to educate myself more on this stuff but it can feel overwhelming when you're clueless lol..

It's been a while, Two! I didn't start stalking the boards as much until I was closer to beginning TTC so I understand. Welcome back :)

Flueky - Yes, my period is over thankfully but I'm experiencing some unusual dryness so I picked up some pre-seed. I've never needed lube before so we'll see if it helps any. I now have all 3 pieces of the trifecta in my possession so I may just try it for kicks this month. We've also been good about DTD every 2-3 days so far. Fertile window starts Sunday.

The supplements can really add up so I'm just sticking with my prenatal + DHA (it has Vitamin D3) and eating as best I can. If I ovulate on CD 17 or 18 then I'll be 10 or 11DPO for my fertility appointment. I wonder if it would pick up on their test if we're successful. That would be ironic! I'm holding off on investing in anything else until that appointment.

The shower went beautifully and my in-laws were so grateful for the outpouring of love. They have plenty for the baby now, and they're actually rather suddenly moving across the country for a job opportunity so I'm glad that they're all set for baby. One more shower to go on Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->