Please be my WTT buddie

Oh and Flueky - Happy V day tomorrow! My absolute favorite milestone :)

9D1BE540-E427-4C1B-B2ED-B91000D121A3.jpeg

Steadily increasing ever since that first positive. I give up. I don’t know what to think.

I have no idea what my body is doing. After searching and asking around, some people say to trust temps over OPKs, so I took my positives out of FF and it went back to saying that I ovulated on CD13. My temps are down two days in a row though. I know that it doesn't necessarily mean anything at all, but it's so frustrating to wonder every day.

FF 7DPO Nov.JPG

Lady I agree that temps trump opks. Even with those 2 recent temps being lower you definitely look like you are in luteal phase. It would be crazy if this is cycle you get bfp. I really hope so :)

Lady I agree that temps trump opks. Even with those 2 recent temps being lower you definitely look like you are in luteal phase. It would be crazy if this is cycle you get bfp. I really hope so :)

Thanks! I just can't believe that I could have ovulated so early without doing much differently this cycle (no more vitex, for example). I would love to get my BFP and get my August baby :) I'm not sure when to test now but I will likely test by the day before my doctor's appointment. Unless my period shows up first.

I know your appt is next week but I can't recall the date. FX you get to go for prenatal labs instead of fertility counseling!! Could be your body readjusting fully after birth control with help of the cleanse last cycle? It took me 6 months to get somewhat regular.

AFM had appt today. No anemia or gestational diabetes so that's lovely :) baby girl is still baby girl and healthy.

I know your appt is next week but I can't recall the date. FX you get to go for prenatal labs instead of fertility counseling!! Could be your body readjusting fully after birth control with help of the cleanse last cycle? It took me 6 months to get somewhat regular.

AFM had appt today. No anemia or gestational diabetes so that's lovely :) baby girl is still baby girl and healthy.

I'm glad to hear your appointment went well!

Mine is on the 27th but I honestly don't know what to think with my temps still falling. Seems like a crap cycle. They're still above the cover line, but I'm not sure how long that will last if they keep dropping.

Nov 9DPO.JPG

Yeah it is climbing back down again. I'd say you haven't Od yet this cycle then. I had a 21 day cycle once where I didn't track because I was so frustrated with ttc. I'm pretty sure I didn't o that cycle. I also had one where I tracked and at CD 50 or so I still hadn't Od. I took prometrium to induce an AF. I was under severe stress and was depressed that cycle. After that one I Od regularly.

My best advice would be just to continue wearing AVA, only do an opk if you have fertile cm, and BD when you feel like it unless you notice fertile cm. I say this because stressing over timing and when will I O will just set you back. Stress has our bodies produce cortisol which can interfer with our hormone balance.

Another option would be to do an IC hpt weekly until bfp or AF.

:hugs: I'm sorry your going through this. I've been there and it sucks.

Yeah it is climbing back down again. I'd say you haven't Od yet this cycle then. I had a 21 day cycle once where I didn't track because I was so frustrated with ttc. I'm pretty sure I didn't o that cycle. I also had one where I tracked and at CD 50 or so I still hadn't Od. I took prometrium to induce an AF. I was under severe stress and was depressed that cycle. After that one I Od regularly.

My best advice would be just to continue wearing AVA, only do an opk if you have fertile cm, and BD when you feel like it unless you notice fertile cm. I say this because stressing over timing and when will I O will just set you back. Stress has our bodies produce cortisol which can interfer with our hormone balance.

Another option would be to do an IC hpt weekly until bfp or AF.

:hugs: I'm sorry your going through this. I've been there and it sucks.

This is so frustrating. We really gave it our all this cycle, only for nothing apparently. I'm so over trying. I know that some people try for years and this is only our 5th cycle but I can't help but read into every little sign and it's exhausting. I just want to give up. Throw away my Ava, OPKs, and everything TTC related. I know it seems dramatic but that's how upset I am.

LadyV I think maybe take the rest of the cycle off. Or next cycle unless you get a bfp. I did that once or twice when I had reached my limit. Have fun with DH. Do things you can't while pregnant.

LadyV I think maybe take the rest of the cycle off. Or next cycle unless you get a bfp. I did that once or twice when I had reached my limit. Have fun with DH. Do things you can't while pregnant.

I think I will take the next cycle(s) off. Part of me wants to keep an eye on my temps for now. But if/when I get my period, I'm taking a break indefinitely.

My temps have dipped below my coverline in FF today and the strap to my Ava bracelet broke last night. On top of that, the prenatal vitamins that I had a subscription for (they're supposed to just ship to me automatically) did not in fact ship because there was some issue with the payment going through (even though my card information is correct and I have plenty of money in the account) so I'm out of prenatals today. I kinda just feel like I'm being kicked while I'm down. There are some other things going on as well that have been more than frustrating. This has been a cycle from hell.

Nov 24 FF.JPG

LadyV - I’m sorry it’s been hell! When it rains it pours :(
If you don’t mind me asking what do your post O temps range in? Or looking at your previous cycles what is your 1dpo temp? I’m still wondering if you ever O‘ed. I know everyone is different, but my 1dpo temp is probably the single most consistent temp I get. It’s always at or right around 97.4. I didn’t notice it until last year, and it kind of blew my mind that it was that predictable.

LadyV on man. I hope you get a replacement strap for free. Also could you pick up some prenatals at local pharmacy? If you want a certain brand, honestly, a few days without it will be okay.

I'm sorry that I was corret in last post thinking that you didn't O. Waiting for O is much worse than tww imo. Well I hope things get better for you dear :hugs:

LadyV - I’m sorry it’s been hell! When it rains it pours :(
If you don’t mind me asking what do your post O temps range in? Or looking at your previous cycles what is your 1dpo temp? I’m still wondering if you ever O‘ed. I know everyone is different, but my 1dpo temp is probably the single most consistent temp I get. It’s always at or right around 97.4. I didn’t notice it until last year, and it kind of blew my mind that it was that predictable.

I don't see any patterns in my 1DPO temps, they're all different from cycle to cycle. My average luteal phase temp is 97.16 but that might be on the low side with this month's temps factored in (Ava calculates these things in the app). I really don't think I ovulated but there's really no way of knowing. Unless I were to end up with a BFP but I'm not holding my breath.

LadyV on man. I hope you get a replacement strap for free. Also could you pick up some prenatals at local pharmacy? If you want a certain brand, honestly, a few days without it will be okay.

I'm sorry that I was corret in last post thinking that you didn't O. Waiting for O is much worse than tww imo. Well I hope things get better for you dear :hugs:

Thanks, they are sending me a strap at no cost because I'm still within the warranty period. I have some hair/skin/nail vitamins left from before I switched to a prenatal that I'm taking along with extra vitamin D so I'll be okay (the prenatal has folate though, and these have folic acid), I was just disappointed that the subscription order failed and I wasn't notified at all. Thank you! I feel like I've hit rock bottom, as dramatic as that may sound... I guess things can only get better from here.

Hope your appt goes well LadyV

Thanks, me too! Oddly, my temps and pulse are going back up. I stopped bothering with OPKs because they were just making me more frustrated so I have no idea if I geared up to O again and was maybe successful or if it's just more weirdness from my body. I plan to ask about it today along with all of my other concerns. Fingers crossed.

Ava Nov 27.JPG

Appointment went well. I got papers for blood work for me next cycle and a SA for hubby. But I think I may be ovulating! It’s so late but my CM has been watery and I got this blazer today! I was feeling crampy so I did a LH and HCG (negative) and was shocked!

D0DA16A6-7A0C-4664-B18D-97C0F7B4FEB6.jpeg

LadyV sounds like it may be the real deal :) FX!! Glad appt went well and they are taking you seriously :)

LadyV sounds like it may be the real deal :) FX!! Glad appt went well and they are taking you seriously :)

I can't believe it, but all the signs are pointing to it being real. Before last night, we hadn't had sex since Thanksgiving (O-5), so I'm really hoping that it was enough. Tonight may be too late but hubby was too tired this morning so that's all we can do. It only takes one, though! Hopefully we get a Christmas miracle!

I'm so glad the appointment went too. So regardless of the outcome of this cycle, I'll have something good to look forward to! :) It's nice to feel optimistic again, because I was SO down when I didn't think ovulation was happening.

Ava Nov 28.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->