Please be my WTT buddie

LadyV in my experience I usually still Od but seems the more anxious I was such as doing opks everyday it just delayed it further. It's actually why I only do opks either around my usual O or if I see ewcm.

Also on another positive note when my temp, opk, and cm suggested O, it did end up being confirmed. If one pointed to it but other did not, I would later get CH removed from FF.

I'm glad you are feeling better now. I've been there before with how you felt. FX for a Christmas miracle!!

LadyV in my experience I usually still Od but seems the more anxious I was such as doing opks everyday it just delayed it further. It's actually why I only do opks either around my usual O or if I see ewcm.

Also on another positive note when my temp, opk, and cm suggested O, it did end up being confirmed. If one pointed to it but other did not, I would later get CH removed from FF.

I'm glad you are feeling better now. I've been there before with how you felt. FX for a Christmas miracle!!

This was the first time I've experienced delayed ovulation. I was definitely stressed when I thought I was ovulating so early (that first positive on CD12) and then all of the back and forth with OPKs and my temps. But I never thought that stress could affect my ovulation since I've been under big stress in previous cycles and still ovulated on time. FF has removed my crosshairs as well so we'll see what my temps do and if I get them back in a few days.

Thanks so much! I have everything crossed and hope to have good news to share with our families for Christmas!

Yay LadyV it’s sounds like you are back on track! Keep in mind too the cleanse last cycle and then not this cycle may have had an effect. And I’m glad you have a game plan in case this cycle isn’t it. Keeping my fx!

Yay LadyV it’s sounds like you are back on track! Keep in mind too the cleanse last cycle and then not this cycle may have had an effect. And I’m glad you have a game plan in case this cycle isn’t it. Keeping my fx!

Yes, I was worried that maybe the cleanse threw me off and thinking that maybe I should have weened myself off of it. Thank you! I'll take all the luck I can get :)

Temps and heart rate are still up today and my nipples are sensitive, which is always a confirmation for me that ovulation happened. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high but it would be amazing if this were our lucky cycle.

This is the strangest looking chart I've had yet! It's looking like a W.

FF Nov 30.JPG

LadyV if you throw out those weird temps. It looks as if you have Od. Also normal post o symptoms are a good sign as well :)

That's a lot of temps to throw out. Where would you start? The start of the first rise on CD13?

Yes that's where I would start throwing them out. Until CD 24. I think there is a button in ff where it "keeps" temp but doesn't count it in your chart.

I'll have to play around in the app. I changed the detector setting from advanced to OPK so it's saying I'm 3DPO now, which I agree with... 3-4DPO and temps are still up along with my heart rate and breathing rate.

I didn't look at the clock when it happened, but I woke up a little while before my alarm went off feeling like I was having a hot flash! I was just starting to sweat and not soaked, thankfully. I had to strip out of my socks and leggings and take the covers off me for a while before I got comfortable again. I've had that happen before and my temps seemed unaffected but this time I have a pretty big jump. I'm a day ahead of FF so I think I'm at 6DPO.

FF 5-6 DPO Nov.JPG

Everyone must be pretty busy! I know it's that time of year... I think I spend too much time on these forums but it's the only thing that keeps me sane. Yesterday I felt great! Super rested and energized (probably because I overslept a little) and felt fine all day until I went to bed. I got nauseous out of nowhere! It lasted for half an hour maybe. I didn’t eat anything out of the ordinary (my homemade chicken noodle soup, in fact) and didn’t eat close to bed time either so I’m really not sure what did it. Then I had a BFP dream to top it all off. I don’t take it to mean anything other than the fact that my brain is constantly thinking about babies LOL

FF Nov 9DPO.JPG

Lady yes it is a busy time of year. I've hsd things going on at work and have a cold too. Ugh.

In any case I know we can't read too much into your chart, but I'm liking that continuous rise :) hoping your symptoms are a good sign too. Did I read you were testing Sunday??

Im here reading and have been meaning to post, but yes it’s been busy. I have my fx for you Lady. Wonder where everyone else is? Thank you for keeping this thread alive LadyV. I really hope this confusing cycle is it for you!

Lady yes it is a busy time of year. I've hsd things going on at work and have a cold too. Ugh.

In any case I know we can't read too much into your chart, but I'm liking that continuous rise :) hoping your symptoms are a good sign too. Did I read you were testing Sunday??

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. We have so many holiday festivities coming up and weekend plans, so I understand. We'll be out of town this weekend celebrating my in-law's 50th wedding anniversary. I'm testing tomorrow morning so I'll know whether or not I can drink.Only one more sleep to go! I’m getting kind of nervous now, go figure.

My temps are still looking good and I am seeing difference in my chart from previous cycles.This month was so off for me with the late ovulation, but my resting pulse rate has remained steady above where it usually is at this point in my cycle. It tends to decline gradually a couple days after O but it’s been hovering around 58.5 for the past few days. We’ll see if it means anything tomorrow!

Ava Nov 10DPO.JPG

Im here reading and have been meaning to post, but yes it’s been busy. I have my fx for you Lady. Wonder where everyone else is? Thank you for keeping this thread alive LadyV. I really hope this confusing cycle is it for you!

Thanks so much! I hope so too! And I've been wondering about MissWaiting since she had those losses in her family, which is hard to deal with. And Pretty hasn't been around since her BFP unless I missed it.

Well I hope you find a beautiful pink 2nd line in the morning. You will have to do a quick update :) congrats to inlaws 50 years married is quite an accomplishment.

Temp going up again, nice!!

Thanks so much! I’m bummed to say that I’ll be able to have wine at tonight’s celebration. I really hate that I get my hopes up so high each time, just to see stark white tests.

CFDA9586-6A44-4F83-BAE9-568FDAA31B17.jpeg

Im sorry LadyV :( Hope the celebration tonight can take your mind off of things.

I’m sorry this wasn’t your month! Baby dust going forward—enjoy your wine! You’ve earned it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->