Please help me with the stupid CHicco DJ baby walker!

Nut_Shake

Reaction score
Im just putting it together and cant figure how to do the seat, theres nowhere to attach the little clip things?!??! HELP MEEEEEEE!!

these clips

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/254877_10150206631840275_516385274_6900979_809382_n.jpg

feed through these slits/holes
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254497_10150206631955275_516385274_6900980_2784695_n.jpg

To look like this
https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254847_10150206632055275_516385274_6900981_8236530_n.jpg

Hi, I took a pic, it just sort of fits though

IMGP1181.jpg

Hope it helps xx

AHHHHH I SEE! Oh my lordy thank you guys SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

np :D hope they enjoy the walker maddox loves his!

You have to really pull on them, ours took ages to do and then we realised that we had the seat on the wrong way round so had to do it all over again!! xx

They take a bit of effort lol. It took me a while to do it. xx

I have this walker too, hehe little walker club, :), just a quick one incase peopel havnt heard but I have always been told to not allow the child to attually touch the floor and have it a setting higher so they don't get used to walking on there toes! Not sure how true this is and obviously defeats the whole walker thing, but iv alway stuck to it as I don't want to risk her having to wear callipers (sp?) when's she's bigger x

Thanks so so much guys, really really appreciate it xxxxxxxxxx

Hiya
We have that walker too and took us ages at Christmas to work that out! LOL!! xx

LOL! I was ready to throw it off the balcony, but thanks yo your ladies its life was spared :) xx

I have the same one and we nearly ended up breaking it through stressing so much,we just couldn't work it out!lol

im so glad we bought our 1 2nd hand, at least it was already assembled :haha:

I have this walker too, hehe little walker club, :), just a quick one incase peopel havnt heard but I have always been told to not allow the child to attually touch the floor and have it a setting higher so they don't get used to walking on there toes! Not sure how true this is and obviously defeats the whole walker thing, but iv alway stuck to it as I don't want to risk her having to wear callipers (sp?) when's she's bigger x

Ohh doesnt it show you that there is always a counter opinion - my HV told me to keep walkers low so they can touch the floor with a flat foot as they will try to touch the floor and having it too high will encourage toe walking :shrug:

Hope your lovelies like the walkers sweetie - as you can see by my sig we have them too!!

Ohh doesnt it show you that there is always a counter opinion - my HV told me to keep walkers low so they can touch the floor with a flat foot as they will try to touch the floor and having it too high will encourage toe walking :shrug:

Hope your lovelies like the walkers sweetie - as you can see by my sig we have them too!!

Mad isn't it! Altho I think ur hv advise is better and make more sense, ?!?!

my hv hasnt said anything, but did bring a walker into our babygroup for "the older ones"
so i would guess shes in favour?

Thanks Vicky hun! Ayden cried in his today, and Inayas little toes are just above the floor right now, but im sure they will be whizzing around in no time! I actually wasnt sure to get them and kept umming and ahhing and my mum just made a decision and got them for me :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->