Please help!

wanttobeamom

Reaction score
After more than 10 years I got up this morning 11 dpo and took a digital pg test. Normally, I don't test so early, but I just felt like we were going to be pg this mongh. I got a positive test for the first time ever. I was SO excited. I then took another test to confirm. It was negative.

I thought, well, it's not FMU, so maybe that's why. I waited two hours and took a First Response regular test; it said no. So I waited four hours and took a CVS test. Not pregnant. So I have one digital test that said preg; one digital said no, and two regulars that said no. What do you guys think? I'm totally new to positive tests.

I've also been cramping for the past several days.

sounds like you could be pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes taking one after another can give you a false negative. Get a blood test to be sure. Good Luck!:happydance:

sounds like you could be pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes taking one after another can give you a false negative. Get a blood test to be sure. Good Luck!:happydance:

I hope so! I was in shock. I think my face would have won a funny video award. In more than 150 months I have never seen a positive!
Thank you.

well, I'm in a different kind of shock now...I had really bad cramps and now I've got light brown discharge. I'm afraid I'm miscarrying. It's three days too early for my period and I'm pretty regular.

its so so hard sweetie- I had the same about 5 yrs ago -I had a positive digital then several negatives then 2 days after really serious cramping- went into hospital and was told through bloods that the pregnancy hormone wasnt present but then told its very very rare to get a false positive- plenty of false negatives were viable but hardly ever false positives but hey there was never any explanation no bleeding or no baby so who knows? Bloods are your best option thought.xxx

After more than 10 years I got up this morning 11 dpo and took a digital pg test. Normally, I don't test so early, but I just felt like we were going to be pg this mongh. I got a positive test for the first time ever. I was SO excited. I then took another test to confirm. It was negative.

I thought, well, it's not FMU, so maybe that's why. I waited two hours and took a First Response regular test; it said no. So I waited four hours and took a CVS test. Not pregnant. So I have one digital test that said preg; one digital said no, and two regulars that said no. What do you guys think? I'm totally new to positive tests.

I've also been cramping for the past several days.

Years ago I took a Clearblue digital and got a BFP. I bought a bunch more and tested 7 more times over the next couple days and they were all negative. Went in for a test at the drs the following week and it was also neg. I also didn't get AF for a while later, so it was a false pos for me. I haven't used a digital since.

Thank you. I'm not doing really well with this. I was so sure.
Thanks for your support. Glad I found this place.

Thank you. I'm not doing really well with this. I was so sure.
Thanks for your support. Glad I found this place.

Also, I am sorry you're experiencing this. When it happened to me I was freaked out as I wasn't ready (I was in the process of ending my relationship with my ex-bf), but after a couple of hours was starting to get excited only to find that all the rest were neg. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->