• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

What a tough decision to make hun. Incredibly heartbreaking :cry: I'm so sorry you're having to face this :(
Whatever decision you make should NEVER be judged. You have to do what is right in your heart. We are here for you WHATEVER your decision may be. No judgements. Just support, love and hugs.

I am so so sorry hun :hugs:

I am so sorry! :HUGS:
i am not sure what to say to be honest. But i hope the hospital is helpful and whatever choice you make the only opinion that matters is yours and your DH.

Oh sweety, I am so very sorry to hear your awful news.

My thoughts are with you all x

I am so sorry, tears fall and I can't possibly imagine what you and your OH are going through. My thoughts are with you through this horrible time.
Whatever your decision, everyone knows it won't come easily or lightly, and I for sure would never judge.
:hugs::hugs:

:nope::nope: I am just devastated for you and your DH, I am so so so so sorry, and all the ladies on here will support you whatever decision you and your partner make - Its just so unfair you are both having to go through this :cry:

Take care sweetie and huge hugs and cuddles to all of you x x x x x :hugs:

So sorry hun.Please try to keep strong.Keeping you in my thoughts.x x

I can't believe you are having to go through this ... I am so so sorry :hugs:

:hugs: no-one will ever judge you for whatever decision you make hun, its a horrible position to be in and a decision no parents should ever be asked to make.
thinking of you all :hugs: xx

I am so sorry
we got our bfps together, I really dont know what I would do if faced with this choice
did the screener not say why this wasnt picked up at 20 weeks? so wouldnt have to go through this so late on

I am so very sorry for kian too I know he was looking forward to a brother,

your all in my thoughts

I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling. People will not judge you. xxx

I am at loss for words. All I can think of right now is how terribly sorry i am.

I am so, so sorry this is happening to you. We are behind you no matter what decision you make. If you choose to let your little angel grow his wings now, know that he will be waiting for you in heaven....if you choose to carry him to term, know that his life will serve such a purpose in this world, regardless of whether or not he is viewed as "perfect", he will be perfect to you either way.

My brother was born with the cord wrapped around his neck so tightly that it cut off oxygen, he was born 4 pounds at full term, he was blind, deaf, mentally ********, and when he was 9 years old he was the size of a 9 month old baby. My mom sometimes wished that he would have just died at birth to save HIM from 9 years of a life with no sight and sound, or that there were ultrasounds back then and she could have made the choice before he was even born, but his life, however cruel it seemed to be, was a gift in it's own way. I was 2 years old when he was born, and his life softened my heart, and the hearts of other people in our family. I went to college and I'm now a nurse for adults with developmental disabilities, and five of my cousins have gone on to adopt children with special needs who would have otherwise never had a home because the were touched by my brothers life.

I'm in absolutely NO WAY trying to tell you what to do, I just don't want you to feel guilty either way. Sometimes when someone DOES choose to carry a less than "perfect" child to term, they feel a twinge of guilt, or selfishness...if that is the choice you make, do not feel that way at all because your baby will have a purpose and his life will mean something no matter what path you choose.

*hugs*

I'm truly sorry for what you're going through and absolutely appalled that this wasn't picked up sooner. If virology results come back negative, you ought to push for further investigation into the 20 week scan. You shouldn't be faced with pushing your case forward at this late stage. I hope that things work out well for you xxx

i just dont know what to say that will make you feel better i dont think there are any words for that but i hope you read everyones messages and know that whatever you decide to do no one will judge you i just wished that things could of been more positive life can be so cruel iam sending you a big hug to all your family xxxxx

I am so very sorry you are having to go through this :hugs:

awww i am so very sorry to hear you have to go through this.x

I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this. Please know that if you decide to let him grow his wings you will not be judged on here!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->