• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

I am so so so very sorry to hear this. I am sitting here in tears reading about little Kaden. I cant believe how unfair things can be.

I can only hope that there is a little miracle around the corner and that things work out for you.

Sending loads of love. You are in my thoughts :cry::hugs:

i am so so sorry to hear this, no1 will judge u with whatever u decide xx

Oh what devastating news :cry: :cry:
I am so so sorry for this news, have got everything crossed for the amnio reports. If you are forced to make that horrible decision - I am sure no one on here would ever judge you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this nightmare time :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Im so sorry about your news:cry: Im sure no matter what decision you have to make no-one will judge you. Thinking of you and your family:hugs:

Haven't been on line for a while and just read the post. I am so very very sorry to read your news. I cannot imagine what it must be like to be in your situation. It is heartbreaking:cry: My thoughts are with you and your family at this tragic time :hug::hug::hug:

i dont know what to say.
im so sorry.:cry:

only you and your OH will know whats best.
thinking of you all.

:flow:

So sympathetic to your devastating news. Everyone had fingers and toes crossed for you. Wish you all the best with results that follow. It's heartbreaking but you will come to a decision that's best for you and your OH and no one can judge you for what is such a difficult, complicated and heart rendering decision.
All the hope and strength in the world to you all xxx

oh hun im so sorry.

im sure none of us would think badly if you decied to end the pregnancy, you would be doing the kindest thing for your little one.

my thoughts are with you.

so sorry you have to go through this hun! our hearts go out to you!

:nope: How anyone could hate you or your family for making one of the hardest decision any one could ever have to make and one i hope i never have to make is beyond me your in my thoughts you have to think what best for your family in the long term. Your a very brave lady coming on here and sharing your experance with people like myself a total stranger your close family should be very proud of you xxxxxxxx :hugs:

I am so so sad to read ur update...I was keeping my fingers crossed for good news for you :( No-one will think bad of you, it's a tough decision, only you will know what is best after speaking to doctors etc....
I pray God gives you the strength you need to get thro this, and you will get through this some how.
Massives :hugs: for you and your family at this very difficult time
xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this hun!! We will all be praying for a miracle for little Kaden, but you have to do whats right for you and your family no one will judge you. :hug::hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry, been thinking about u all day and devastated by your news. You've been so strong and you do no need to worry about Anyones opinion u will do what u feel is right in your heart x x x

I'm so sorry you're going through this. A friend of mine went through a similar trauma at 27 weeks and she chose to terminate as apposed to waiting a few months only to give birth to her son who would survive a few hours max. It was the right decision for her and that's all that matters.
Don't add to your stress by worrying what others think. I hope you and your family get through this, lots of hugs to you x x

So so sorry x Don't worry about what anyone else thinks. Do what is right for you and your family x

I can't even to begin to imagine what your family is going through. Be strong for your boys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->