• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

im so sorry, my thoughts are with you and your family

I'm so sorry, thinking of you, sending you all my love and prayers x x

Awwww hun , I am so sorry you are all having to face this decision.
Behind you 110% with what ever decision you decide is for the best, Sending you hugs & cyber love hun. xx

I'm so sorry to hear this. Please don't worry what anyone thinks about the unbearable decision that you are being forced to make. We know that you are doing whatever is best for your son and family. :hugs:

I am SO SO sorry darling, I wish there was something I could do for you I really do. Thinking of you and your LO. God bless xx

:hugs: :hugs: Im so sorry today is not what you hoped for! No-one could judge you for your decision because it is your baby and no one could ever begin to imagine what pain and torment you are feeling, thinking of you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Such an absolutely horrible situation you've been put in. Whatever your decision, just know that it is for the best. No one has the right to judge you negatively for either decision and no matter which you decide, I'm sure Baby will know his mommy did exactly what was best for him and he'll still love you either way.

You are in our thoughts and prayers. *hugs*

So sorry :cry:

No-one will think worse of you whatever you decide you will have all the support from people here.

xx

I am so sorry this is happening to you and your family. Considering what you are facing no one can think anything negative about you and what you decide to do in the coming week or so.... My thoughts are with you at this sad sad time xxxx

You will get through this, I promise you that. You'll find strength in yourself that you never imagined you had. I sent you a message, but also wanted to post. My heart goes out to you. I remember all these thoughts all to well, your not alone. I remember vividly saying that I would give up my life for my boy to live if it was at all possible. I never knew I could love so much. Remember that your boy loves you and that your doing what is best for him and his family. What will happen will be right for both of you.

Take it one day at a time, get the amnio results to know what your dealing with (the first ones could come quickly), and go from there. Make sure to ask a lot of questions to understand what is happening and all the options that you have. Don't let them pressure you or push you, but know they do have experience with this stuff. It's overwhelming, that is for sure. xoxoxo

I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this. You are in my thoughts and my prayers.
x

I'm so sorry about this. Make sure to get all the information and don't let yourself to be pushed.

It must be a terrible time for you and your family, and I know your decision will be the right one. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. :cry:

Oh sweet, I am crying reading this, Words cannot not say enough or make anything better. All I can offer is strength x

oh gosh what a horribly sad and scarey time for you((((((((((()))))))))))))Nobody has the right to judge or comment on any decision you may have to make, you are your baby's mummy and all you can do is what you believe to be best. Its so hard to know what to say as i have never been in your shoes but i am so sorry you are having to go through this
xxxxx

I can't find any words that express how sorry I feel for you :hugs: My heart goes out to you and your family :hugs: :hugs:

Lots of tears at this house for you.
Every single person on here is sending you every ounce of love we have to give xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->