• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

That's so wonderful you feel movement, its such an amazeing feeling!
I feel her move all the time, the kicks are getting pretty hard :) lol its funny how I couldnt wait to feel them, then the further along I get the more I'm like "wow girl, cut it out!" Lol not really but it gets SO uncomfortable at times. Like I can't sit forward with out being kicked :) I have to sit back (if you know hat I mean)
You know soon enough :)

Oh how exciting your getting a crib!
I can't wait to get one. We might wait until imcome tax return (in Feb) to buy one because she's going to sleep next to the bed for the first 2 months anyways.
Everyone I know just had babies so they all need their cribs. My sister in law would have 2 for me but the twins still need them :)

The 20 week scan is SO cool! They look at every part of the baby! Its such a neat thing to be able to watch.
They look at the head and do measurements
The abodmen (all the organs in it)
Measure the arm and legs
You'll see little hands and feet
And of course if its a boy or girl (they'll take a potty shot)

Yeah I can't believe I'm 25 weeks either! :happydance: I'm going to be in the 3rd trimester soon.
Honestly I'm a little nervous! And excited! Such a mix of emotions! Ahhhhh!
I think its mostly because I'm going to try and have a natural birth (I had a c section wih my son)
So the thought of actually pushing a baby out scares the crap out of me. I went throught labor ( 14 hours) but never got to deliver :( so needless to say I have no idea what to really expect

Oh wow!! I'm so excited!! Only 22 more days until my scan!!

I find I feel baby in certain positions and I think it's because I'm squishing it lol.

I have a bassinet for in my room but I'm not sure how long I plan on keeping the baby in with me. I don't want to struggle when it comes time to move it to its own crib.

I'm surprised they are letting you do a regular birth.. Isn't it considered more high risk if you've had a c section? I know our hospital will not allow you to give birth in it if you've had a c section.. They make you go to one of the cities ( our hospital is a small town one). I can't believe how fast our pregnancies are going..

Yeah the drs here are all pushing for a c section. But I want to try ntural.
There is a risk, I believe it has to do with the scar tearing, but I'm pretty sure the chances are higher if the scar is kinda new still. I had my son 6 1/2 years ago and my scar is so healed that I don't think its going to be a problem. If it was like a year ago then I might not be pushing for a natural birth as much, ya know

I remember when I switched from bassinet to crib :( its tough.
But I refuse to be one of those parents who have their kids sleep with them forever. Its a hard thing to break.
My bestfriend had her daughter in Jan (our daughters will be a year appart). She has her daughter sleeep in her bed, its very dangerous. She's told me she's waken up and the baby was all the way on the other side of the bed hanging half off
Not to mention shell wakein the middle of the night/early morning and keep her up and want to play.
If she was in a crib she would fall back asleep, ya know.
Sorry for the rant, it just really bugs me :( I don't want to see anything happen to her

Yes! Our pregnancies are going SO fast! :)
I can't believe you only have like 3 weeks until you find out!. :happydance: how exciting!.!

I agree with the no sleeping in the bed.. It terrifies me and I don't think I'd ever get a good sleep with the baby there is be too worried. Plus I think it's important for my oh and I to continue being intimate and the baby should not be in the bed for that.

I really hope everything goes well and you get to have Charlotte naturally

:hugs: thanks
I have a drs appointment today to talk with the dr one more time before I decide what I'm going to do.
The dr I have now is pushing for a c section and it upsets me. So I've been looking into seeing a midwife.
Idk what I want to do now. According to the midwife I don't ge another ultrasound for the rest of the pregnancy, which bothers me too. I see them on friday
Ahhh I'm SO confused right now

I thi k it should be your choice but the dr should be prepared to do a c section if need be. I also don't understand that you don't get anymore scans.. I thought you got. Atleast one towards the end of the pregnancy., I could be wrong though.. I should ask my ob about it. A midwife night be a better bet and they tend to listen more to what you want

Yeah I figured I would get one more too
The drs office (my orginal dr) said they do one more scan at like 35 weeks. They have a mid wife there (just one) and she won't take my case because of my history and feels ill prob need another c section. And my dr there was puhing to just schedule a c section.
I had a c section with my son because I never dialated past past 3. In my chart the drwrote my hips were too narrow.

But the other drs office that I went to (they have 4 midwifes) said that I could pssibly have a natural birth, they would just go about it differently.
I gues and epidural relaxes everything and it could open up my pelvis more for the baby to fit through and then hence make me diliate more. I never wanted one with my son so maybe I could have had him naturally, idk.
But the midwifes office won't do another ultrasound! Idk why but a nurse I talked to on Monday told me they don't do any after 20 weeks unless something is wrong.

I see my orginal dr today and the midwifes office on Friday. After I talk to both ill figure out what I'm going to do

Hopefully it works out and they allow you to do it naturally. But if it will be dangerous for you or charlotte then I'd personally go c section. I'd talk to both and see both sides and make my decision then.

I was just thinking.. You said they only do scans if there is a problem.. How do they know if there is a problem if they don't scan??

That's exactly what I was thinking! How would they know if they don't check??

Well after talking t my drs I think I'm just going to stay with them. I met a new dr that just joined the practice. She was so nice and explained a lot and listened to me and DH.
I'm going to try and do a natural birth but if I can't than ill have to have a c section. Which I'm actually ok with. I'm just not ok with scheduling one. I don't want to pick my babys birth date, I want her to decide when she's ready, ya know.
Plus, they'll do an ultrasound! :)

So now I need to call the other place and tell them I'm not going to b returning

That's great news!!! I'm so happy it worked out for you. That makes sense to allow you to do it naturally and if there are issues then do a c section.

Until my scan?? No my scan is on the 30 :( still so far away!! I keep hearing of women having their babies cross their legs or the cord between the legs.. I hope that doesn't happen to me.. I'm going to eat a chocolate bar before I go in :)

Oh lol sorry, I knew it was on a date with a 0 at the end of the month, guess I thought it was later than I thought
Yeah it does happen. It almost happened to me! She had her litle legs crossed but ended up moving (thank goodness)
They are so active at that age that baby wil more than likely be all over! :) its so cool watching him/her move around! It was my favorite part of the scan

One of the guys at my work keeps telling me about the 3d scan and how amazing it is.. He really thinks I should do one

They are cool!
Did you see the pic I posted of Charlotte a while back?
Its so detailed, its amazing!

Def get one!
Do you have to request one or will they do one for you without asking? My Drs did. Lol I think its a standard now

We have to pay for them here.. They are over $100.. Other then that we just get basic ones

:hi: hey skeet how are you?
You feeling a lot of movements yet?!

Hi Jess! No still just sporadic ones. I know the baby is moving a lot as I went to my ob appt and the nurse couldn't find the hb ( scares me) then the dr came in and found it right away but every time she got it the baby moves from her. She said by the way things felt that she thinks the baby is facing inwards with its back to us.. She said if that's the baby's preferred position then I won't be feeling kicks that much yet. I have felt them a bit more recently but still nothing strong. Saw the pics of your diaper party .. It looked like a lot of fun!! Did u get many diapers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->