• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

:hi: hi skeet how you doing??
Are you feeling a flutters yet??

That sounds wonderful having your friend there to take pics and for all the support :)
What is your due date? In march or the end of feb?

Hello Jess!! Happy 24 weeks!!

I think I'm feeling a few flutters here and there.. Feels a bit like bubbles in my lower stomach. (if that is it :shrug: ). I'm actually due march 16th.. When r u due?

Yep yep that's what they feel like!!! :)

I'm due, jan 18 th, & my birthday is the 19 th!!

how is your baby bump looking??
Omg! Mine like popped out so much!
Here is a pix from sept 15th (18 weeks)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/D638873A-orig.jpg[/IMG]

And here is one from the other night (24 weeks)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/8F3DD798-orig.jpg[/IMG]

I kind of look like you in your 18th week., I'll take a pic today and post .. I haven't done one in a few weeks so its probably a good idea. Your bump look so cute!! I hope mine stays cute.. I feel like I've gained some width too ..

Here are my bump pics from 8 weeks on!! Pardon the mess in the last one!! I've been sorting through and getting rid of a lot of clothes!! You can really tell my first 2 are a lot of bloat where as the newer ones look more like bump!!

Attachments

• collage2.jpg
    collage2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
Aww your bump is so cute!
Love it in the red dress :)

I feel like I've gained a lot of weight. When I got prego I was 120lbs and I weighed myself yesterday and I was 150lbs! That's 30 pounds!! I think according to the books its too much :(

Aww your bump is so cute!
Love it in the red dress :)

I feel like I've gained a lot of weight. When I got prego I was 120lbs and I weighed myself yesterday and I was 150lbs! That's 30 pounds!! I think according to the books its too much :(

Oh wow.. You dont look like you've really gained much. You look so tiny.. You way less then I did pre pregnancy :) I weighed 157 and now 163.. I haven't gained much at all.. I was pretty athletic and muscular before pregnancy but had to stop working out due to being hugh risk so I've probably just lost a lot of muscle :(

:thumbup: your going great wit your weight

Idk, maybe if it was excessive my dr would say something
Lol but the app on my phone says different
I was 174lbs at the end of my pregnancy with my son

I don't really think it is excessive .. I'm sure they would warn you.. My best friend gained 60lbs with her pregnancy.. But she was pretty skinny so needed to gain more

Thanks :) that's nice to know, because I needed to gain some too
I swear I'm the only person ever trying to gain weight and not lose it lol

I'm sure I'll start gaining quicker now.. Being sick in the first tri helped me

Oh no doubt, I bet it did.

When is your next scan? Oct?

Oct 30.. Its so far away!!! I'll find out the gender if the lo cooperates

Oh I hope you get to find out!

Yeah it does seem so far away
I didn't sleep the night before I found out! Lol litteraly like maybe 3 hours :)

I probably won't sleep either., I'll be too excited! I could have gotten my scan earlier but I'm off work that whole week so I could be flexible with the time of the scan to ensure oh could make it. Do u have a gender prediction for me?? Lol

:hi: hi skeet, how you doing? Feeling any big movements yet??

Super excited that you say boy!! I hope do but will be happy either way:) I feel movement somedays and no movement other... Yesterday the baby moved a lot .. I felt it for About 5 min straight!! Today nothing so far!

I'm also pretty excited.. I get my crib next week!! One of my friends is giving it to me :happydance: things are starting to feel real!!

What is the 20 week scan like.. This is when they look for abnormality right?

How are you feeling? I can't believe you are 25 weeks already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->