Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

lol I'm reading all these fertility spells....no way Oh would sit nude with a bunch of candles chanting these spells...lol

hahaha :haha: :haha: no way my OH would either...he would just laugh in my face OUT LOUD too lol

big black guy sitting nacked chanting like some african king lol not a good look lolol

I actually laughed out loud at that :haha: I'm sure Oh would think I was nuts and probably admit me to the hospital for drug testing if I even brought up this idea...

Yeah, I think that's taking the TTC thing way too far. They are accepting BnB - lets not push it ladies ;)

lol I'm reading all these fertility spells....no way Oh would sit nude with a bunch of candles chanting these spells...lol

hahaha :haha: :haha: no way my OH would either...he would just laugh in my face OUT LOUD too lol

big black guy sitting nacked chanting like some african king lol not a good look lolol

I actually laughed out loud at that :haha: I'm sure Oh would think I was nuts and probably admit me to the hospital for drug testing if I even brought up this idea...

haha...yes exactly :haha: :haha: come to think of it you probably need to do drugs to do that sort of thing lol well high on something anywayz :haha:....much as we would love baby num two...my OH finds it hard to believe in god let alown some chanting witch craft lol next I'll be asking him to try out the voodoo magic with two voodoo dolls telling him that it can get me pregnant!! haha maddness!! if only eh :)

lmao...august could very well be an interesting month for ttc...

My Oh just text me a few minutes ago saying that he wanted to do some "new" stuff in the bedroom to try and spice up our sex life...since hes been on this medication he doesnt have much of a sex drive...but hes pretty dissappointed that af showed her face so he wants to try and bd as much as possible..I was going to bring up the whole naked chant thing...but I figured it wouldnt go well...

That might not be what he means by 'spice it up' hahahaha ;) but worth a shot, he might find it kinky!

haha i just sat here and read through all of the messages i have missed! i love them all. So sorry the witch and come to get all of you too. I have been sick today :( not fun. i was supposed to start BDing today but i guess ill just have to wait until i feel better. Going to the doctor tomorrow for a yearly check up and to ask some questions since this is my hubby and i first time TTC. I am excited. Any thing i should ask? anyone have any suggestions?

so sorry to hear that you you are sick hun :hugs:

To be honest I'm not even sure questions you should ask..my oh and I started ttc by accident when I accidentley became pregnant last december...

If your doc does give you any good info feel free to come back and share!

GL tomorrow!!!

Loving all the voodoo and chanting chat! :haha:

The thing is, I actually believe in lots of it! lol. :blush: I bought myself (and my friend who is ttc) a Moonstone crystal from ebay. It is supposed to aid fertility, healthy pregnancy etc.! lol It's been on my bedside for month and it hasn't worked yet! lol Oh well, it was less than £2!

jmandrews, sorry to hear you have been sick.

:dust:

Baby dust to all of you

Oh, quick question whilst I'm on here, yesterday was my cd7 and I noticed ewcm. Is that a little early in the cycle to get that? opk was negative (which I would expect as only 7 days in). I've taken EPO for a couple days, but surely that couldn't have any efffect yet??:shrug: It's the first time in months since I noticed ewcm, so I'm guessing its a good sign, but I'm confuzzled by it:shrug:

I would be confused too. I have noticed that my body worked "properly" until we decided to TTC and now I can't decipher anything. It's frustrating. I don't think any of this TTC science is exact though. So there may be other things going on in your body other than ovulation that can affect these things. I think all of this TTC is getting way too complicated if you ask me.

As for MOONSTONE--I think I saw a thread on this. I don't know so much if I believe it but who knows what I'll do if I'm not preggers in the next couple of months.

Lol I have no idea with all of this ttc stuff .. It does confusing things to our bodies... I'm going to try not to pay attention to any of it the month and just have :sex: like crazy

Just got home from the doctor. I didn't have a lot of questions for her. I just told her that i have been tracking my cycles since feb. and they have been very irregular. i thought it was due to wedding stress, but now i am not sure. She told me that since i have been irregular i probably will remain that way. So if i do not get pregnant this month then is going to have me take a medicine called Letrozole to increase my ovulation chances. has anyone else ever taken this? If i still am not able to conceive then she will check my husband. i really hope this month is the month for me :)

I've never heard of that but sounds like you have a good dr.. My dr is not good at all and I'm planning to switch soon..I have to go dr less before they will give me a new one.. Which scares me cause what if I get a bfp while I don't have a dr?? I need to see a dr right away if I get a bfp because I have a- blood

I've never heard of that but sounds like you have a good dr.. My dr is not good at all and I'm planning to switch soon..I have to go dr less before they will give me a new one.. Which scares me cause what if I get a bfp while I don't have a dr?? I need to see a dr right away if I get a bfp because I have a- blood

why wont they give you a new dr. i think it should be your decision. what is wrong with a- blood? i have no idea of what my blood type is. well i did just read online that letrozole is like clomid except it is used to treat breat cancer patients. i saw that someone wrote it is causing birth defects but i dont know how true that is. or if they were just take too high of a dose. i am going to ask my dr. more questions before i go on it.

Let us know how you go jmandrews!!

Slight temp dip today. First time in 40 years that it has snowed in our city so it was freezing overnight. Hoping it's not a bad sign! AF due in two days!

I have to officially leave my dr first.. Then they put u on the waiting list for a new dr in the area. The problem with any - blood type is that if ur baby is + blood your body will build up antibodies to get rid of it and u will have an mc.. I have to get a needle as soon as I find out I'm preg to prevent my body from doing that.. That is another question you should ask.. Find out your blood type

I have to officially leave my dr first.. Then they put u on the waiting list for a new dr in the area. The problem with any - blood type is that if ur baby is + blood your body will build up antibodies to get rid of it and u will have an mc.. I have to get a needle as soon as I find out I'm preg to prevent my body from doing that.. That is another question you should ask.. Find out your blood type

Why is there a waiting list? are none of the dr's excepting new patients? it is probably best if u just stick with your dr until you find out. wow that is so crazy skeet! i know my husband is b+ but no clue what i am. i will def. ask. They drew my blood today so when my results come back ill find out.

I think there are a few in our area accepting patients..i think if i switch drs I really want a female. Right now I have a male. It is definetly a good idea to find out cause if your husband is + and you are neg your baby could have + blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->