Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hi ladies - thanks for all the well wishes! Pray it's a sticky bean for me :D

Temp stayed up today so got to be a good sign! :D

This was our 5th cycle trying. First two were NTNP and the last three we actually paid attention to where I would be O'ing.

I'm 13dpo today, so took the test at 12dpo!

Congratulations Wilsey!
So pleased someone else got a BFP :) . I'm on CD 8 today. Have been really busy with work the past week so not really been on. Not getting monitored on this cycle of clomid for the first time. Anyone know if woman always ovulate about the same time each cycle? I know I ovulated day 15/16 last time. I'm also a little anxious my lining will be too thin this time but sticking to the 'cutting back' on exercise thing to see if any of that helps.

Hi ladies - thanks for all the well wishes! Pray it's a sticky bean for me :D

Temp stayed up today so got to be a good sign! :D

This was our 5th cycle trying. First two were NTNP and the last three we actually paid attention to where I would be O'ing.

I'm 13dpo today, so took the test at 12dpo!

Sounds like you PG to me!!! im prayin for you that it sticks! have you tested anymore since the first time? wow you have been trying for awhile now! keep in touch :happydance:

Will be testing again tomorrow morning! Wish I had taken one this morning, feel nervous like it might all have been a dream!

Wow hun that is awsome news xxxx congrats xx still waiting on mine lol xxxx

Getting scared now, i have now got to the point where everytime i feel something down there i am rushing to the loo and praying AF is not here which so far it hasnt been, never been more than 12 hours late so 5 days is killing me

wilsey, congrats :) did you have any symptoms?
good lck the rest of u
im 10dpo, BFN yest, may test again today or maybe i should just wait :s i dont know. had a few cramps this am but not for long and little bt of upset tummy (sorry tmi) nipples r a bit sore but that it really..had a few stretched muscles pains behind belly other day, and had sore throat all week with wat i thought was kind of flu last week 4DPO +...

x

wilsey how are you doing today? did you take another test???

beckiieboo idk how your resisting POAS, if i was you i would have tested by now! lol how do you feeel today?

Hi ladies,

Took another test with FMU (FYI mine is clearly not as concentrated as the test was a bit lighter :dohh: but definitely showed up within 2 secs) and it was positive. Phew. Last tests were taken at 7pm and 1pm.

No major symptoms to speak of. Sore nipples since O to 7dpo. 7dpo - 11dpo light brown spotting. Headaches, gassy etc (stuff that I thought could be explained away for other reasons).

Will post one when I get to work - got 15 mins to get ready to leave the house! :D

Really bad picture from my phone...

I so hope it's nothing to worry about. Temp was still up today. Did the last test with FMU at 5am. Going to test again in two days (16dpo) at 1pm. Seems like that test came back the best.

Hope it's not that the hcG is fading!! :nope:

No sign of AF - due today.

Attachments

• all tests.jpg
    all tests.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 26

I so hope it's nothing to worry about. Temp was still up today. Did the last test with FMU at 5am. Going to test again in two days (16dpo) at 1pm. Seems like that test came back the best.

its not bad because i see the lines! :yipee: :wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN! :hugs:

:happydance: LOOKS GOOD TO ME!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Will let you know the outcome of my test on Sunday! Waiting two days to test again. Think I am a POAS addict now! :)

How is everyone else?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"