Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Still in limbo... No af.. Just bloated feeling.. Im debating on testing in the morning.. I'm running out of tests.. Might just skip tomorrow

OMG how random!!?! What the heck is going on with your body...?

How many dpo does this make you now? 15?

I have no idea.. I've been so regular since my mc.. I'm 15 today.. Tomorrow will be 16 .. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to skip af a together this month.. I had what I thought was ovulation spotting on the 30th of July.. Maybe it was a light af?? But it literally was just a few spots here and there for the 2 days ..

Hmmm - so hard to know. And you don't temp or use opks eh? Or am I thinking of someone else?!

Nope I dont do either .. So I have no idea even what my coverline is.. I can't get over this bloated feeling I have.. I feel like af should be here now.. All I have left is cb digital to test with.. And I have 2 of them .. Might have to buy some $ store tests tomorrow.. I figure if it's not here in a week and still bfn I'll make a Drs appt

So you have already tested and BFN? Ahhh it really is limbo :(

Lol yup almost every day since 8 dpo., well I'm heading to bed hopefully the morning will bring me some answers.. Thanks for being here for me!!

I'm still lurking Skeet! waitin n watchin.... hoping and prayin for you :)

skeet-------what's happening? Do you have any answers yet? Very frustrating and confusing.

Still no answers ladies .. Took a cb digital this morning and neg.. Going to buy some $ store tests today.. Since I know the digital aren't very sensitive .. I might skip and test every other day.. I must admit though I'm not so hopeful any more.. I'm getting used to seeing the bfn .. It also worries me cause last time I was preg in December it took awhile for my levels to go up and it ended in an mc at 8 weeks( stopped growing at 6) .. If af is going to show I want her to hurry up so I can move on to the next cycle..

I am right with you Skeet 17dpo, no Af all BFN's. I started testing from 7dpo till 15dpo, can't bare to see anymore BFN's :( xx

I figure I might hold off until Thursday.. Then I'll be about a week late

oh skeet-------then guys wonder why WOMEN ARE So Emotional and hormonal. If hey only knew how our bodies controlled us this way. Wait for this wait for that. Determine what this new sign or symptom means. Get it figured out only for your body to throw the whole balance off again.

I would take you for a pedicure and some cookies!!! I mean it's only fair really.

Lol thanks poas!! I could use some me time.. Oh has been really good.. He doesn't question me about much.. And he's so easy going about things that it's hard to get worked up when talking to him.. I've been pretty good emotional wise which is odd for me.. I just want answers now .. Lol instead of having bfp dreams.. I'm starting to dream af shows :haha:

Hi ladies!

Ahhhhh so my temp was basically the same as yesterday (.01 higher and I took it an hour earlier than normal) but I feel like I'm getting AF! Even had some (sorry TMI) dark brown blood like I get 1 or 2 days before AF. So not very hopeful right now :(

Oh wilsey I hope not :hugs:

Sending lots of :dust:

Fx'd for you!!'

So my temp will be lower than if I had taken it as the usual time of 6am (instead of 5am). I checked on a bbt temp adjusting calculator and it said my temp would have been about 36.96 had I taken it later.

It hasn't dropped yet...but there is still time. :(

My smallest cycle has been 24 days and my longest 26 days. The average being 25 days. I'm on CD24 now.

Well ladies I think I finally have my answer!! Just started brown spotting.. Guess the :witch: finally made her way to Canada .. Thanks so much for all of your support through this.. Would have gone crazy without it. I'm actually not overly upset right now.. Just glad I can move on to ny next cycle ..

Good luck to those still waiting.. I'll be stalking you!!!

Limbo is awful and although Im' gutted you aren't getting a BFP I'm glad that you know what's going on!! :hugs:

Thanks wilsey!! Im a little upset I'm not getting a bfp.. But happy at the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->