Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

On to September eh! Hope it's a good month for you xx

ok skeet, now you have closure. Are you like me and impatient to be fertile again? I am preoccupying myself with silly things right now. Like googling stupid things like fertility chants. Some are quite hilarious and if I asked my fiance to participate in some of those rituals he would not be amused and the mood would definitely be ruined. But it's fun to google random things. Wilsey you'll have to update us when you find out more.

bahahahaha I love it! You should post a couple!

Will do - hoping I have good news for you all :)

Lol I was already looking at my apps to see when I'll be fertile next lol!!

The bonus Is that the medication my oh is on lowers his sex drive.. Just found out today that they are lowering his dose starting next monday!! Which is perfect cause whenever they lower hus dose hus sex drive cones back with a vengence for about a month or so until his body gets used to it again.. Starting next Monday we are going to be bding like jack rabbits!!!

Awww Skeet hun so so sorry, guessing it will be me next as had another BFN this evening, on to the next month and may it be a great one for you, glad you got the closure though xxxx sending you baby dust by the bucket full xxx

Thanks Laura.. Hopefully yours turns into a bfp!!

I'm really looking forward to next weekend now.. Have an open bar wedding to go too.. I'm going to take full advantage of it!!

Too damn right i dont blame you, i have honestly lost all hope tbh but hey the witch should get to me soon xx

https://www.associatedcontent.com/article/415421/fertility_ancient_chants_spell_rituals.html

for you Wilsey. Skeet can I come drink with you? I'm only one province over!!!! I myself let loose with some wine last night. Had people over for dinner. Hopefully I won't get to do that much longer.

LOL by all means POASfiend!!! You can sneak in after the dinner!!

Curious...

FEMALE: Carry 3 hazelnuts to promote fertility at all times - Jasmine flowers in the home or Jasmine essential oil

Ooo can I gatecrash too :winkwink: bit further for me but if I leave now....

Wisley now I have corrupted you as well. Well I figure if we are fighting a witch better see how witchcraft works so I know my enemy!!!!!!

What about just getting a mechanical bull and putting it under your bed? ;)

ha ha ha...how about on your bed..that could make some intersting :sex:

lol I'm reading all these fertility spells....no way Oh would sit nude with a bunch of candles chanting these spells...lol

lol I'm reading all these fertility spells....no way Oh would sit nude with a bunch of candles chanting these spells...lol

hahaha :haha: :haha: no way my OH would either...he would just laugh in my face OUT LOUD too lol

big black guy sitting nacked chanting like some african king lol not a good look lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->