Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

The gift thing lol put it in a pizza box, act like its food....guys get excited over food lol

Lol.. That's a good one!! I'll have to be careful where I leave it.. His bro will probably come home with him on Wednesday so I don't want him to get at it first lol.. I just was emailing with oh.. It's so hard not to tell him!!

Congratulations skeet!!! I got my bfp yesterday as well!! On cd59!! Typical that your oh isnt there till Wednesday, As soon as my hubby walked through the door I told him lol. We planned on telling parents first then wait for 12 weeks to tell anyone else buy typically my in laws went away yesterday so we have to wait 9 whole days!

Congrats again!! How u feeling? X

hahahaha us evil women lol but i think the speech thing is funny lol i did that with my oh on the phone while is was at work i was sooo excited and becuase we have been trying i no he would have loved to be told straight away. i said go it the an office where you can be alone(of course he thought the worst) but i said im pregnant and he was just soooo happy and sooo over the moon, screaming yeahhhhh:) best feeling telling them you know...especially when they want a kid just as bad xx

so your 4 weeks or so thats wicked...that means icca will be a couple of weeks behind if she gets her bfp and then ill be not long behind either i'll be like 8 weeks or so behind :)

soo that means we all can be bump buddies not just ttc :) im sucha big kid lol x

I want to tell oh so bad!! But I want to see his face!!! Lol there goes his "break" from ttc that he had me all worked up about awhile ago :) I want to be bump buddies with all of you!! Lol it's still hard to believe though.

Thanks bex! Congratulations to you too!! I feel fine as of now.. Last night I was kind of nauseous but I think that was excitement :) we will tell my parents soon.. But we won't tell his.. They have big mouths and it was a whole issue when I lost the last one

yeah thats understandable hun, i bet oh is going to be over the moon when you tell him. i hope this one is a sticky :)

as for me well i got yet another positive smiley face and ic..so maybe today is the day?

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/05ff3346.jpg

just want to be in the dpo now so i can start the 2ww :dohh:

Oh yea you don't want them to blab to everyone! My mother in law never keeps anything to herself but I know when it's something important she will! That's good that ur feeling ok! I'm suffering a bit with cramps buy no bleeding and doc said it's just my uterus expanding to accommodate for the baby! Just fingers crossed everything is ok, and fingers crossed for u 2!

Loving the smiley face :) fingers crossed u manage to catch that little egg so u can join us in even more waiting!! Waiting to tell.. Waiting for next appointment.. Waiting for a scan! Don't people know yet that I hate waiting lol. Xxx

Oh yea you don't want them to blab to everyone! My mother in law never keeps anything to herself but I know when it's something important she will! That's good that ur feeling ok! I'm suffering a bit with cramps buy no bleeding and doc said it's just my uterus expanding to accommodate for the baby! Just fingers crossed everything is ok, and fingers crossed for u 2!

Loving the smiley face :) fingers crossed u manage to catch that little egg so u can join us in even more waiting!! Waiting to tell.. Waiting for next appointment.. Waiting for a scan! Don't people know yet that I hate waiting lol. Xxx

hahaha :haha: :haha: its so true..all we do is wait...then wait for the next one then wait again...next thing we will be so old that we waiting to die lol

hope everything goes well for you too hun, look forward to seeing your first scan xx

Ok girls I think I might have the start of my BFP!!
I need some advice!
I took a FRER last night and it was stark white. Even when I ripped it appart hours later lol

Well this ams has part of the second line but its past the time frame
I took the test got in the shower and when I got out I looked at again (took it out of the case) and there pink on the top and bottom of the second line it just doesn't go the whole way down
I'm so skeptical idk what to think!
I can't wait to take another one tomorrow!

Ok girls I think I might have the start of my BFP!!
I need some advice!
I took a FRER last night and it was stark white. Even when I ripped it appart hours later lol

Well this ams has part of the second line but its past the time frame
I took the test got in the shower and when I got out I looked at again (took it out of the case) and there pink on the top and bottom of the second line it just doesn't go the whole way down
I'm so skeptical idk what to think!
I can't wait to take another one tomorrow!

:happydance::happydance: can you show us a pic hun ? xx

Can I send it to your email ?
I can't post pics lol idk if its my phone or me...I'm not good with computers/smart phones
Its easier if I can email it, I know how to do that lol!

Thank u! God I'll be overjoyed to get to the first scan, just seems like such a while away!! I'm wishing the next 2 weeks (13days lo) away so I can have my first antenatal appointment! Hope plenty of other get lucky this month as well!! Xxx

Ooh I hope it is your bfp icca! It sounds positive that it's pink! Xxx

Can I send it to your email ?
I can't post pics lol idk if its my phone or me...I'm not good with computers/smart phones
Its easier if I can email it, I know how to do that lol!

lol do you want me to post it up on here after?

oh icca!! have lynsey post it!! I want to see!!! If its pink I think its your :bfp:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->