Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRY UP Icca lol

skeet no problem, ill add you as a friend instead?

today is 1dpo..whoop whoop finally after this long arse 2 weeks, i now have to wait 2 weeks to test lol

2weeks?? jeazz that sound like next year away lol

don't you wish you can just press the fast foward lol :dust:

Icca sorry for the bfn what type did you use? I hope this is it for you...good luck :dust:

i would so love that, one button straight to 2 weeks with results of bfp lol

if only life was that simple eh? lol

Thanks girls, its nice to finally join you :)

skeep....much as getting a bfp i would love.....but 4 weeks it way toooo much hun lol, i really felt for you but over the moon of the out come :)

smiling - good luck for tomorrow with your scan(read your ticker) hope it goes well for you hun, let us know how u get on :)

icca - damn sorry for your bfn, hope saturday shows another line of bfp xx

Hi ladies, it is so good to hear that people are moving forward.
Afm I just don't know! My last AF was 16th August & I joined u all with the endless waiting, waiting, waiting.....
Then on Sept 20th (1 week late for regular 28 day cycle) I had 24 hours of light spotting but nothing else.
So I thought maybe I had missed a cycle & so continued waiting, expecting AF on either Oct 11th or 18th but still nothing! I've been really bloated lately with cramps since Sunday & I had sore bb's at the end of last week but these have now improved. I feel like AF is here but when I check - nothing! I felt that last month too tho!
Idk what to think. I did another test this morning but as I feared, it was another BFN!
Any ideas anyone? I'm going to see my doc next week if still nothing, but when I saw her last month she told me to just wait - it's so frustrating tho as it was only August I got the all clear following treatment for high prolactin. I could just cry......

Try not to panic, It could all be perfectly normal! Maybe give your doc a call? At least it's just spotting. Best thing is to try not to worry ( easier said than done I know!) x

i would so love that, one button straight to 2 weeks with results of bfp lol if only life was that simple eh? lol
smiling - good luck for tomorrow with your scan(read your ticker) hope it goes well for you hun, let us know how u get on :)

Yeah fast forward that movie "Click" lol I am looking forward for tomorrow morning. they called and ask me to come in at 9:45am instead of 5:00pm. So looking forward to seeing what I have in my tubs....I am so wishing its in the right side...:happydance: will let you all know soon.

Well at the hospital they said that it's too early to tell .. My hcg levels are still low, so that could either be that they just have not progressed much or they are not progressing at all.. I have tO get them checked every few days

Thanks smiling .. I'm hoping so too.. My levels are at three weeks, the doc said it could be normal but only time will tell.. I'm a- blood type so they gave me the shot to stop my body from trying to reject the pregnancy

Well I knew that as soon as I wrote on here things woukd change! AF arrived full force this morning - never been so relieved! Day 1 welcome back!
Good luck to all u ladies, I'll be keeping an eye on all ur progress Xx

i would so love that, one button straight to 2 weeks with results of bfp lol if only life was that simple eh? lol

Yeah fast forward that movie "Click" lol I am looking forward for tomorrow morning. they called and ask me to come in at 9:45am instead of 5:00pm. So looking forward to seeing what I have in my tubs....I am so wishing its in the right side...:happydance: will let you all know soon.

oh i hope it goes well today hun fingers crossed :)

Well at the hospital they said that it's too early to tell .. My hcg levels are still low, so that could either be that they just have not progressed much or they are not progressing at all.. I have tO get them checked every few days

jen, what kind of spotting is it? red? brown? light? heavy?

i hope its just IB nothign to worrie about im praying :)

hope your keeping up ok, must be so scared right now xx

Well I knew that as soon as I wrote on here things woukd change! AF arrived full force this morning - never been so relieved! Day 1 welcome back!
Good luck to all u ladies, I'll be keeping an eye on all ur progress Xx

sorry af got you, sending lots of babydust for next month xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry to hear af got you skelron.. :hugs:

My spotting is brown.. Actually to ne honest it looks like I have a brown discharge ( sorry tmi) and its only when I wipe

Hey girls how is everyone today?

Skeet the brown discharge sounds like a normal thing (for some women)
Are you still POAS? Are your lines any darker?

Babaydeabreu how you feeling so far in your tww??

As for me I have the same old minimal symptoms. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning
It took everything I had not to test thion another note.....I chopped all my hair off yesterday!! Its 17 inches from my shouldes, now its shorter than shoulder length!! Iv NEVER had my hair this short....never ever!
I'm going to donate my hair I got cut off to someone who needs it

today I am CD 12 and went in at 9:45am this morning for my scan. there was one 15mm folli. my fs wants me to come back on Saturday for the IUI it will be cd14. I ov 15-16 is this too early?? should I just get it done on Monday (cd16)?

:shrug: will it mature by then...this is kind of small...isn't it? Arggg so confused...he said my lining is looks great and all...but i wish i should have recorded him so i can go back over the converation...i am still confused...:dohh:

sorry smiling I'm no help on that subject :shrug:

I havent' poas, but I talked to my dr, yesterday mornings hcg was 98, the one that I had done at the hospital last night was 118 so it did go up. I have to go back into the drs early next week to get my levels tested again to see if they go up. At the er they said because its this early it really could just be normal but its impossible to tell. I still have the one cb digital left that i"m sure i will take on the weekend lol.

Also this is how I told oh

me: Hey hun, I need you to come to the hospital with me
OH: ohhhh ..ok...why?
me: because I am pregnant and am spotting and need to go..
Oh: blank stare
me: are you ok
OH: just processing......(long pause) well...hurry up and lets go!!

Not the way I planned on telling him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->