Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

:happydcance: I hope that's your BFP !! Can't wait to see what tomorrows test says!

Babydeabreu I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

Well I'm 6dpo ovulation, I'm feeling super crampy! Hope its a good sign

Its hard to see the lines on the pics...they are pretty faint even in person..I could be just looking for hope and have line eye. The first 2 and the last I can see a line but I couldn't get a pic of it

Attachments

• DSC04079.jpg
    DSC04079.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC04080.jpg
    DSC04080.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC04082.jpg
    DSC04082.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC04083.jpg
    DSC04083.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
I def see a pink line on the test that's still got the case on it!!
I think that's the start of your BFP! :happydance:

I def see a pink line on the test that's still got the case on it!!
I think that's the start of your BFP! :happydance:

I'm not getting too excited yet...I've had bad experiences wit getting excited. I'm just going to wait till tomorrow and test again, if I get another faint line, I'll get an frer just in case

hey everyone!
Well my temps are back up today and I still got the sore boobs! :happydance:
I'm going to test on the 21st......if I don't break down before that lol

Skeet how are you doimng?

:test: :test: :test: you know your not going to make it till Friday so you ahead and

:test: :test: :test: :rofl: I am not helping am I :rofl:

:dust:

Its hard to see the lines on the pics...they are pretty faint even in person..I could be just looking for hope and have line eye. The first 2 and the last I can see a line but I couldn't get a pic of it

I see a faint line on the test that is still together. Good luck and I hope this is your :bfp: :dust:

ohh i see something hun, have you tested again? :happydance: :happydance:

p.s - i got my first smiley on my cbfm :happydance: :happydance:

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/18514a78.jpg

and ive just started getting ovulation pains so looks like tonight is the night baby :)

Yey :happydance: babaydeabreu good luck :dust:

Skeet where are you? What's going on?

As for me.....I tthrew up today! I'm so excited about it! Lol

Waaaaaaa icca I'm so excited for you! It's all looking good.

Bet you were never so happy to throw up..... Can't wait to hear the results when you test!

Oh icca !! I can't wait for u to test!! Lynsey- happy bding!!! Go catch that egg!!!

Afm- reall super faint line again.. Don't know if I trust it... Couldn't even get it to show on a pic.. Bought an frer for tomorrow.. I also had cramps today.. Thought af was coming

Yey :happydance: babaydeabreu good luck :dust:

Skeet where are you? What's going on?

As for me.....I tthrew up today! I'm so excited about it! Lol

ohhh great...wel not great that your being sick :haha:..great as in showing some good signs hun :thumbup:

fingers crossed for you xx

Oh icca !! I can't wait for u to test!! Lynsey- happy bding!!! Go catch that egg!!!

Afm- reall super faint line again.. Don't know if I trust it... Couldn't even get it to show on a pic.. Bought an frer for tomorrow.. I also had cramps today.. Thought af was coming

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

oh im so excited for you, i pray that tomorrow frer test shows aline too :)

i wana see the test :OP

Well I tested and its a BFN
I'm going to do a FRER in the am too!

Skeet can't wait to see what your results are too!!

I got my :bfp: :happydance: I'm so excited and so scared!!! Please let this one stick!! I have to wait until wednesday before i see my oh!!!

Attachments

• DSC04086.jpg
    DSC04086.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC04087.jpg
    DSC04087.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
I got my :bfp: :happydance: I'm so excited and so scared!!! Please let this one stick!! I have to wait until wednesday before i see my oh!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SOOO SOO HAPPY FOR YOU JEN :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

IM SOO EXCITED FOR YOU LOL

have you told your oh?

LOL I dont see him until wednesday !!! I dont want to tell him over email or the phone..so I think I have to wait!! All you ladies find out before him!! I can't believe it i'm in shock!!!

Its freaky though....this is exactly how my last preg went when I mc'd ....I pray that this one sticks!!!

OMG OMG that's AWESOME Skeet!! Him so happy for you!! Yey! :happydance:
How are you feeling??

To be honest..perfectly fine!! My bb's are a little tender ..I actually fell in soccer last night and that was what hurt most ( guess I have to be a bit more carefull now!!) I had a few cramps this morning, but that is it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->