Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Wow I hope everything is alright!

So how many DPO did it take for you to get your BFP?

I have no idea!!! I havent had af since aug 15th...I was on cd 64 ...but I could have ovulated late

Will do!! I'll book an apt with my dr for tomorrow, and I will probably test every day lol... ugh I have soccer tonight too...afraid to go :(

omg so your about 9 weeks? woohooooo im freaking over the moon for you xx

its ok just be carefull hun, no craziness xx

I dont really think i am 9 weeks..I've been testing all a long and this is my first true :bfp: I think I'm maybe 4 or 5 weeks

oh man!! you think the digi will pick it up?? the frer was dark enough right?? lol

Def think it will pick it up!
Can't wait to see your pic!

Suspicions are right!! only abou 3-4 weeks :happydance: so i skipped once cycle completely and this is right around the time my next cycle would have started

Attachments

• digital.jpg
    digital.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5
lol of course it is!! that is the worst timing possible with my work..oh well I will just have to figure it out :) I"m just happy!! I hope this one sticks!!

Aside from todays tests and getting your BFP :happydance:, when did you last test and get a BFN?

I tested on friday and it was a very faint + thought it was an evap...test again on sunday same thing , then tested this morning same faint + ( all on $ store tests) the lines honestly looked like indents where the dye should have been...then my friend convinced me to try an frer ..I had some cramping today so I figured why not... and got a bright bfp

I'm trying to keep my hope for a BFP but I really don't feel any symptoms anymore? So idk now. I have a FRER for tomorrow morning

Congrats on your BFP!

I used just a dollar store brand. I really didnt have any signs either...my bbs were a bit tender yesterday but that was it...I was tired this weekend and a bit moody..but originally i was blaming that on the weather we had a cold and rainy weekend..

Good luck!! I hope you get your bfp!! I need a bump buddie!!

Me too!
I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight lol although I am super tired though

So how are you going to tell your OH?!

Well I'm going to see him on Wednesday since he's working like crazy this week.. I'm going to take a digital.. Then I'm either going to tell him I got him a gift and wrap it.. Or I'm going to give him the whole we need to talk speech and scare him first.. Lol what do u think is better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->