Plus-Size Pregnancy

I feel a gentle flick every now and then. Totally random. Not consistent. I was told that's how it can feel at first. My grandma and mom all felt their babies early. I hope it continues. It's awesome to know it's the baby.

We're supposed to find out the gender on the 18th. If they can't see it they'll bring me back a week later for free.

LOL I know my body has changed a lot, but there's no way in hell I'm posting a bump photo until I have a bump growin' good like yours. Haha

So excited for all you ladies finding out gender soon! I am going the last weekend in January when I will be 17 weeks. Can't wait!

Marisa

Oops! Will you add me again? I accidentally clicked "unsubscribe" from my phone.

oh i dont find out gender till im 22 weeks :( so going pay privet but im worried they will say im just to big and they cant find it and make me pay anyway

oh i dont find out gender till im 22 weeks :( so going pay privet but im worried they will say im just to big and they cant find it and make me pay anyway

Do your research about the facility. I found one online that basically said if you're fat they won't get the picture and you're out the money. I didn't favorite place them and then I got worried. So, I kept looking. I found a great place that does the scans, and contacted them. They let you come back in a week later if they can't find it (FREE!). Also, I wrote them and let them know what my concern was, with the right technician and equipment it's not a problem! Go to someone with a lot of experience, talk to them, and read the reviews. They (again) told me that if they couldn't find it, they'd have me come back for free a week later.

Okay, here is my first bump pic at 16wks! I am huge! Ack!

Oh, and I get to go back for free as well if they cant determine the sex. But it sure will be disappointing not finding out right before Christmas.

Attachments

• 373938_258008240926030_100001505677844_713359_130534952_n.jpg
    373938_258008240926030_100001505677844_713359_130534952_n.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 12
Everyone's bump is getting so big! LOL I still have that B thing going on, big time, maybe when the baby moves up...

To everyone:

Are you planning on having a natural or medicated birth?

What method are you planning to use?

here is my 8 week bloat! im going to be huge if i carry on at this rate! xx

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
Everyone's bump is getting so big! LOL I still have that B thing going on, big time, maybe when the baby moves up...

What do you mean by B thing? I'm not showing at all yet, but it's super early for me. I'm 5'7, so I think I won't show for awhile.

To everyone:

Are you planning on having a natural or medicated birth?

What method are you planning to use?

I'm not sure yet. I'm leaning towards natural. I'm not really a medicine kind of person anyway. I don't like to take something unless necessary. Both of my sisters had to be induced for all their births. My oldest sister was induced with her first because she was 2 weeks over, she had an epidural with that one. With her second, she was induced because she had gestational diabetes, but had no medication during labor. She said if you can stand the pain, the recovery from a natural birth is great! It's way faster. So, I'm torn. I have a feeling I will be induced too, but she also recommended that I resist induction if I am not high-risk and everything is ok. My other sister was induced because she was high-risk due to having a deep vein thrombosis years before. She also had an epidural. Your plans?

Hi Ladies, another plus size mum to be here, I have started another thread too before I found this one for ladies to post their plus size bump photos!

I am UK size 22-24 and am currently 6 + 3, due August 5th.

PrincessJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->