• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus Size & TTC. Who's With Me?

Hello Elizabeth and educating mom!

Expectingtc: I'm so sorry about your loss :( . Hopefully your journey will be short!

I know it's been a while since the thread has been active but I hope we can support each other.

I just had an 160 day cycle and restarted my period by losing two stone and now nearly a stone extra.

X

Expectingtc: I'm so sorry about your loss :( . Hopefully your journey will be short!

I know it's been a while since the thread has been active but I hope we can support each other.

I just had an 160 day cycle and restarted my period by losing two stone and now nearly a stone extra.

X

Thanks and I hope so too! This TWW is going to kill me. LOL

Congrat on losing the 2 stone!!! :)

X

Thanks SO MUCH! Hubstir and I took a break for a while to re-evaluate and seek help for our grief. We are activity trying now! I am so glad you passed your stones. That must have been painful!!!:(:(

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
To everyone!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::
::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Expectingtc: congratulations on your 125lbs loss... that is so inspiring! I'm just now ending af so waiting to ovulate!

Educatingmom: sorry no it's wasn't kidney stones. It was 26lbs but over in the UK we call 14lbs one stone. Different measuring system haha!
Sorry you had a loss too. Glad you both are back on track to conceiving!

Xx

Expectingtc: congratulations on your 125lbs loss... that is so inspiring! I'm just now ending af so waiting to ovulate!

Educatingmom: sorry no it's wasn't kidney stones. It was 26lbs but over in the UK we call 14lbs one stone. Different measuring system haha!
Sorry you had a loss too. Glad you both are back on track to conceiving!

Xx

LOL!!!!!! Thanks for telling me that! I think I will call lbs stones now!! :haha::haha::haha::haha: I am much better now thanks!

Haha! That's okay! Where are you in your cycle? X

Right now I am cycle day 11 and I have been tracking. I am slowly seeing the little faint line appear. So my Ovuline app is on target. I have been taking fertiliCM and OvaBoost with Fertilitea. I think I have a hostile cervix so I am going to try using some pre-seed this go around. I went to an RE before and he said I didn't have any issues when I went for my HSG so I am glad about that. I have been seeing some CM that looks okay but now great yet for me to get excited over. I am praying that this will be my last time.:blush::dance:

I'm just going to jump right in here with my fellow plus sisters! Hahaha. My wonderful husband and I have been ttc for just over 10 months now. Ugh! During that time I had a cycle over 80 days! At least I think so, I had spotting almost regularly once a month during that 80 + cycle. Strange, but I'm going to blame that on stress since it has never happened before.

This last year has been so full of ups and downs but I think I'm finally back to having some fun with ttc...for now. :) Baby dust to all!!

Educatingmom: close to ovulation then, fingers crossed for you!

Karmic: hello and welcome! The spotting each month between your 80 day cycle is very unusual. I had an 160 day one but no spotting at all. I actually restarted my period myself by losing weight, so hoping this is a normal cycle!
Hoping that you don't have to stick around for long and your bfp is right around the corner!

X

You ladies with these long cycles - I don't know how you do it. My God! I've always been a 28day cycle. When I had the D&C after the MMC my first cycle was 30 days and then my 2nd was 34 days. I was infuriated with my body for not hopping right back on that 28 day cycle. LOL

This time my OD was on day 14, so I *think * I'm back to 28 day.

Today is 5DPO and I'm going nuts waiting. I'm mildly crampy and highly cranky. Poor DH.

Karmic: hello and welcome! The spotting each month between your 80 day cycle is very unusual. I had an 160 day one but no spotting at all. I actually restarted my period myself by losing weight, so hoping this is a normal cycle!
Hoping that you don't have to stick around for long and your bfp is right around the corner!

X

Thanks so much! I am so excited! I am trying not to get crazy but I can't help it. I have been listening to Zita West CD. It helps SOMETIMES.

X

Thanks so much comet! I feel like a bit of a stalker since I've been reading this thread and another you are on as well! HA! I'm hoping your bfp is here soon!

Also, I went back and checked the app I log everything in and saw that I was wrong about how long that strange cycle was...it was 193 day cycle with the spotting every month. Wow, that's a huge difference. I guess that's what planning a wedding and dealing with my mother's lymphoma does to my memory. :-/

I say last year was just preparation for us! This is our year! :happydance::dust::dust:

Hi Girls,

It's been a long time since I posted... took a break for awhile from even visiting the site as I was making myself a little crazy...lol... I am now late for AF by 2 days if you go by my normal 26 day cycle or as of today if you go by the "normal" 28 day cycle. I also normally spot for 2 day prior to AF and so far no sign of her yet. I also feel this heaviness/fullness in my pelvic region. But took an HPT this morning with FMU and BFN... any thoughts or suggestions???

Comet I am so happy for you that your cycle has finally restarted... GL this cycle!

Educating mom: never heard of zita west, is it a singer/band?

Karmic: haha that's okay, should of commented sooner :) I'm very chatty! Gosh that is a very long cycle, I know how much torture it can be so feel for you. Hope your mum is okay! Hope this really is our year.

Trying 4first: welcome back! As for the bfn, wait a while longerr and test again. With my first mc I didn't get a positive until a week late. Fingers tightly crossed for you. Would be nice to have some happy news on this thread

Xx

Try googling her. She does meditations for women that want to conceive! I think she is good!

I am 6dpo now and definitely having random cramping, totally emotional moments (cried during the opening of American Idol last night...wtf?), vivid dreams and total exhaustion. I might just cave and test on Sunday (9dpo).

When does everyone else test?

Hi expectingtc I'm 7 do and am not trying but not preventing this month..and had small spotting on 6 dpo with a temp dip..so I think I will test then too

Technically I'm overweight because my BMI is 34(pants size 12), I know I've got high blood pressure too but I've changed my diet and switched to drinking only water. I always worry that those things are going to effect my chances, but sometimes when I see women who are bigger than me pregnant I have hope.

Expecting tc: I don't test until really late as I don't like seeing bfns!

Fingers crossed for you and mrs lsc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->