Plus Size & TTC. Who's With Me?

Hey Ladies, I finally ovulated naturally on CD23 and now I am 1 DPO! :D FX, we catch the egg this cycle! Baby dust to you all!

Mrs LCS: How exciting!! SO happy for You!

Comet : I ovulated real late this cycle, and had NO follicles on CD10! It only showed on CD14, that too 12mm. There's still time for you too :)

anything going on ladies? so quiet around here!

Yes, I was wondering about that too :) Hows it going? I got sore boobs at 3DPO and I am taking it as a good sign :p never been excited about sore boobs before!! :D

yea, enjoy being excited about them now, because once it turns into every single day, its like torture ;)

I am here! Trying to not stress this go round and act so crazy. It'll happen when it happens. I'm doing the OPKs still, but not putting a whole lot of stock into them. We're bd'ing when we feel like it and not scheduling anything. Still temping and haven't ovulated. Time shall tell. :)

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

AFM, I have my hsg on weds. Only we are expecting more snow tomorrow night into weds. No one seems to know how much. My appointment is near my work, which is about 52 miles from home. I wasn't able to reschedule this cycle so fingers crossed the weather will hold!

Hello Ladies,

Not much going with me except I finally started taking the metformin twice a day so I am now on 1000mg. I was suppose to go to 1000mg earlier then this but with DH being so sick I was afraid I would have side effects and I didn't want to deal with them while at the hospital with him.

Besides that just eating healthy and doing my daily walk!

Blessings & Babydust,

Hmmm...so, I've had 5 days of flat temps pre ovulation. I bought a new thermometer and it's an entire degree lower (96.7 vs 97.7) but I dont know if trust that one either. DH was up sick in the night and took his temp on the new thermometer and it was 96.7 for him, too.

I had a SUPER random + OPK early this month, but then no temp spike.

Any thoughts?

My Ovulation Chart

no idea? maybe its the thermometer? id get a new one..but quick as you might O soon..

See - I thought thermometer too, but the new one registered an entire degree lower. Old one was 97.7 and the new one said 96.7.

The new thermometer was a cheap Walgreens one ($7). I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

This is so annoying. LOL

I don't think it matters?? Mine was cheap too..

Hmm..a slight increase today with my old thermometer and my new one is still reading nearly a degree lower. VERY weird. Still a negative OPK. I'm starting to wonder if I'm even ovulating this month.

My Ovulation Chart

im going to guess you will get a temp drop tomorrow, putting you at O for Saturday/Sunday

That'd be a SUPER late ovulation and with such a short LP....this month wouldn't look good. :(

Well - CD19 and still no Ovulation. I'm still testing positive on my OPKs and producing EWCM. WTF is going on with my body?! lol

Will late ovulation push back my LP or do I just get a shorter LP?

LP usually stays same.. maybe your thermometer is really off ??

Lauren, oddly enough, I don't think so. My boobs are super tender - which always happens at ovulation for me. I think I'm just O'ing late this month. I tried the B6 this time and since I've been on I've O'd late and it hasn't changed my LP. As soon as I stopped it this month I started getting positive OPKs and producing EWCM. Maybe my body doesn't like B6? I think my temp will spike tomorrow. Guess we'll see! I do hope my LP is the same or longer this month.

Hey ladies i wanted to give a little bit of background of myself
lemme start off by explaining how i ended up here
i have been ttc with no avail for a little over a year. I have been stalking all the ttc sites but NEVER signed up until today. Im 22(going on 23) married(for two years) and currently overweight(im in the low 300s)
i have been driving myself crazy this particular month because i moved away from my husband for school related purposes so i just saw him the beginning of this year for a whole week. and we bd like crazy! but this is my issue. my periods have been fairly regular till January. my last period was in December so i have no clue when or if i even ovulated this month. we bd'd every other day from march 1st-9th
a week after i had some spottin..very light(pink)...only there when i wiped only lasted two days(if that)
took some vitamins a couple days later and threw up( never happened before))
so i have been convinced so i took a hpt (walmart cheapie) and BFN
the saddest thing ever
just last week i started to feel pressure in my uterus so the next day i took a test and still BFN
and since then i have taken at least five more hpt and all BFN
and for the past two days i have been constipated. but no sore boobs and not that much tiredness
i know i am driving myself crazy but i need some support of people who understand what i am going through

I just want to know since it has not been a full month yet could i be pregnant? or at this point if i am not i might as well count myself out?
i need help ladies

I FINALLY O'D! My God, I have no clue why I was so late this month. I did notice this month is the first month I've had significant EWCM since the MMC/D&C. We also used Preseed and I *think* we're timed pretty well. Knowing my LP shouldn't change, FX!

Lauren, how are you feeling? Have you told the world now that your into your 2nd tri?

Under25 - do you know when you ovulated? It's hard to say without knowing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->