Plus Size & TTC. Who's With Me?

Hi Girls...

I know I have been MIA for a while now after my miscarriage in January I just kinda pulled back and stopped using the forums as they were making me more manic not sure why though cause I thought the would help... Now on a brighter note I am happy to report that while on my break I am now 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant. So keep you chins up ladies your turns will come! :)

congrats! we had a mc too and tried for a year..then conceived on our "break" ..so it really DOES happen :) happy/healthy 9months!

Thanks so much Mrs. LCS... Hope you are feeling great... Are you planning to find out the sex of the baby?

Yes, we're having a Gender Party on May 17th. The sex is determined because we opted to have numerous genetic testings for any abnormalities done..and we could find out gender if we wanted. it was hard driving home with that envelope! haha

Congratulations Trying 4 1st!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond! :)

Thanks everyone... :)

And Mrs. LCS... I cannot imagine how hard it would be to drive home with that envelope and not peak...lol

I know! it was ridiculously hard.. but I didn't want to ruin the surprise for us.. may 17th cant come soon enough.

how are you feeling so far?

I was feeling great aside from some tiredness until today... I believe morning sickness is about to set in... woke up at 2am feeling very nauseated and still have the same feeling now and it 9am... but that's okay it's all worth it!

How about you?

I didn't have morning sickness. Only thing I have still at 17 weeks is sore boobs tired hungry and I get car sick if I'm not driving.

Nice no morning sickness... I had some yestderday but nothing today so far. Car sick though now that's interesting I hadn't heard of that one before... neat. Well you will have to keep me posted after May 17th and let me know what gender was revealed at your party.

AF is finally here no questions about it. So weird I had a 32 day cycle I really hope this isn't going to keep happening. Looks like my cycle is progressively getting longer? I've been at a 28 day cycle since I started keeping track in October. Last cycle was 30 this 32? Well anywho I start Clomid in the 5th day so I'm anxious about it. Keeping my fingers crossed! We'll find out in Disney if it's a BFP!

How's everyone doing?! How's are all the mama's?! 😍

Hi ladies!
Just thought I would check in since it's been a while. I started Clomid this cycle and had 2 acupuncture sessions. Normally I have a weak O around CD 18 of a 29 day cycle.

Yesterday, after my session I took an OPK and was pleasantly surprised it was positive even though it was CD15. So I convinced DH that :sex: was a good idea since I normally only have 1 positive OPK, even though we BD the previous night. This afternoon I took another one and was excited to see it was even stronger positive. So looks like I will be BD again. 3 nights in a row- DH doesn't know if he can manage lol
After my thermal shift, my acupuncturist told me to eat a slice of pineapple core for 5 days. not looking forward to that though.

Hey Bookwrmgal! Just wondering what days did you take your Clomid? I usually O at day 14 but my cycles going a bit bonkersso I'm not sure if it will be the same.
I'm due to start my first round the 5th day to the 9th. Just wondering if this stuff is fast acting or does it take a bit. How long does everyone recommended to use OPK?

Hi Meg, I did CD 5-9 and got my first positive OPK on CD 15. If today was the actual O day then it was CD 16, which is about 2 days earlier than usual for me.

For me, I definitely felt a stronger hormonal surge with this cycle. I was concerned Clomid didn't work because I barely felt any side effects but holy smokes was the past 2 days intense and hormonal lol :wacko:

Lol!!! Well that's great! Hopefully it did/is doing the trick! Have you done any blood work before this? I had some done an my doc said I have low progesterone. But this should really give me a boost.
What made you guys start using Clomid

Meg, I am CD1 today as well. I am hoping to see my doc for medication nw for a short LP and possibly to bring on O earlier. I hope she prescribes me clomid or its variant. And I do hope DH also agrees for a Sperm count :|

Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum so please correct /help me if I'm doing something wrong.:winkwink:

We have been ttc for about 10 months now. I have very irregular cycles and have heard to wait out your longest cycle before taking a hpt.

My previous longest cycle was 75 (which was my 3rd cycle of birth control)

I'm currently on cycle day 80 with no sign of af yet.

Had some cramps last week for most of the week and sore nipples for about a week and an elevated bbt graph for a long time now.
CM is watery.

Can anyone give any advice or have had the same experience?

@ TRC0421 I've never had that happen but maybe ask your md for a blood test ?
Symptoms sound good.

Mol check your local hospitals the labs may do the test and you can do the dirty work at home so it's more comfortable. It just has to be to the lab in 30 min. My hub an I had a long talk about the possibilities an what could happen plus my OB flat out said he needed it done. Maybe have him go to the OB with you an recommend it there do he sees it's serious. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->