PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

How many dpo are you?

I got an evap :D

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/hulahoop2k/IMAG0191_zpsacfb2b78.jpg
Ooooh I didn't know you could get an evap with the strips too. That's what I ordered for next month lol.

Lol. I think pg af and ov symptoms are v.similar. im deffo past ov but not holdin my breath for pg. Lol.

Yea as far as i know you can get evaps on all sorts of tests but some more notorious than others. xx

I am getting close to O day!!! We have started BDing!!! Hopefully we will continue for the rest of the week and the weekend... should be Oing Saturday!!!

Does anyone know... can you BD too much? should you BD every other day around O or every day?

When i got pg we bd every other day tilday before approx ov then we dtd ov day and for 3 days after. Pretty much like SMEP. It worked :D

Xx

Lol. I think pg af and ov symptoms are v.similar. im deffo past ov but not holdin my breath for pg. Lol.

Yea as far as i know you can get evaps on all sorts of tests but some more notorious than others. xx

I'm not sure anymore :/ I thought I ovulated on the 1st but then it seemed like I ovulated on or around the 4th. In which case I may not have bd'd on the right days. I'm just praying now. I just started using FF so it has no real insight for me at this time.

I have to add though that this nausea isn't normal for me at any time during my cycle, so even though it's too early, I'm reading a lot into it.

Ah hun. I say if you bd around the time your in with a good chance. Remember sperm can hang around for I think 5 days! Xx

Ah hun. I say if you bd around the time your in with a good chance. Remember sperm can hang around for I think 5 days! Xx

I hope that's the case for me. I haven't ever purposely gotten pregnant before lol. It's amazing how difficult it can be!

I know these women who have 1 night stands and get pg sure are lucky! Lmao. xx

Seriously lol. My 2nd I was on birth control patch and still got pregnant. Now I've been NTNP for the past few years and nothing! I'm like wtf what am I doing wrong! Lol I never knew there was such a small window. I've learned a lot online the past month and now im like ”come on bayyyyybeeeee” lol

Looool. Yeah its crazy how you can get pg in bc. Must be super sperm only produced once in each mans lifetime :D

Yeah they should really learn to save that stuff until they really need it.

I dont even know. Lol. I had positive opk friday morn but not sure if to believe as by afternoon had fafed. Last tuesday i had pink tinged cm and spotting.

So idk anymore which day I ovulated since I couldn't temp. But today im having some pretty strong AF type cramping. Also pain shooting from bellybutton to vagina. Praying it's a preg symptom and not a uti or something. My pee seems normal. Anyway, almost everytime I eat, I get sick to my stomach. Lots of tugging and sharp pains all around uterus, ovaries, and other ladyparts. Creamy cm but not enough to show up in my panties or on my tp. According to FF I'm 5dpo but who really knows? I really want this to be bfp and not uti lol. But I know 5dpo is still super early for these symptoms :(

Awww fxd hun!! Im so confused I got what I think 2 evaps. See other post. Lol

I only learned about evaps recently. Does that only happen when u wait longer than the recommended time to read your test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->