PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

Omg massive congrats! How u feeling?

How long were you ttc and any hints or tips?! :)

Xx

Not even an evap for me! Lol.

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/hulahoop2k/IMAG0195_zps505b0b26.jpg

I wasted my last test tonight too. Negative of course. Idk why I did that lol. I'm having AF type cramps again tonight. Now I have to wait for my internet tests to arrive to test again.

Omg massive congrats! How u feeling?

How long were you ttc and any hints or tips?! :)

Xx

I'm feeling good! I have been having cramping since about 3 dpo, it's gotten lighter now and more sporadic. I feel like my boobs are huge(at least bigger than they already are). They feel swollen. My face looks like a teenager's. Breakouts are on my back pretty bad too. I don't remember break outs being this bad with my first 2 pregnancies, but then again I never got a positive test this early with either of them either, so I must be producing a lot more hormone quickly! I am 10 dpo today. I have been trying since May, but this is my first month charting so that tells me I was just missing my O date. I was going off the average cycle and whenever I had symptoms of O. This month watching for the O I discovered my body tried to O 3 times before it ended up being successful. I had all the symptoms without the rise in temp. All I had to do all this time was take my temp. It's crazy. I Oed a week later than I thought I would. If I hadn't been temping, I would have assumed after the first time my body attempted to Ovulate that I did and stopped bding. I'm very glad I came here and someone suggested temping to me..It never even crossed my mind to do it. I was really starting to think something was wrong. :( A lot of months of stress that probably could have been avoided! I am content now :) dh is even more stressed than I am I think. I know he's happy, and that he wanted this baby too, but he doesn't seem to be bursting like I am. He was really down last night(his car broke down on the way to work yesterday morning, it's the 4th time in 3 weeks we've had it happen to one of our cars. Minnesota winters are tough on vehicles. Alternator went out. Car had to be towed. We are now pushing putting $1000 into our 2 cars in 3 weeks.....) So it's putting a little damper on my excitement because he looks so beaten down. I think he and I are going to need to have a date night next week..been a lot of stress the last several months. We have something to smile about now.

Thanks everyone!

Ah gosh that does suck about the car but fab you got yot bfp! How does temping work? I am up a few times a night to pee so not sure it will work. Lol.

I am so frustrated with my body right now. Ive not been great since saturday when my tummy started being dodgy etc. I had a terrible head last night whereby if I moved it too much it hurt. I also keep getting pains around my tummy button and really terrible trapped wind where my belly is blowing up like a balloon and tmi I either pass wind or get quite burps. Before saturday I was fine! I always worry its something serious. :(

I also keep getting so light headed and if I move too fast I gwet a rushing feeling in my head. :( Really feelin.sorry for myself. Lol. Xx

The witch got me last week, so onto the next cycle for me. Good luck to the rest of the ladies for your bfp this month!

Oh Hulahoop you and I have allllllll the same symptoms! Hopefully it's a good sign for us! I was just googling that pain in the bellybutton last nite! May be our tummy muscles getting ready for our buns! Lol

Even though I think I'm having some good symptoms here, I have a bad feeling because I had ovulation symptoms twice and if it was depending on the second time, I don't know if I caught the egg. Just that feeling of bad luck lol.

Awww hun. I think I have a a stomach infection or something. I had horrible cramps in the night was up for about 2 hours, burps are really eggy, lots of wind, tmi bowel movements are v.loose and lighter than normal, real strong nausea couldnt even eat a piece of toast! My head is achin spesh when move too much :(

Oh no! I'm sorry you feel bad! Hopefully you feel better quick.... And then get sick again (morning sickness) lol

Lol. Been emergency docs and she thinks I have a stomach infection but wont give me meds. Said i gotta take stool sample to docs on monday and wait for results of that. She said I had a slight temp. Pregnancy test showing negative and trace of blood in.urine which she said may mean period is on its way. :(

Oh no hoolahoop :( hope you feel better soon. Bfn for me today too. Roll on next cycle.

Lemme know how it goes hulahoop. I bought a bbt thermometer a week ago but haven't been able to use it due to a stuffy nose. Took my first temp this morning. 97.70 Anybody have any idea if that's too low to hold out hope? Thanks

Im not sure on the temp but keeping fxd for you. I have just been the toilet and had wateriy pink.blood when I wiped but.nothing. Its not normal for af for me but if it is af at least I know. But I am worried incase I have water infection as well.as stomach infection. Dr could only find trace of blood so hopefully was just af. I am worrie about my tummy, if it is af then TMI but when I go for a poop when af is here I can sometimes get blood so of I have to do a stool sample then sureky that will be a false indication? I had a stomach infection.before and had antibiotics without sending a stool sample so am wondering if I go docs monday if they will give me something to start fighting it at least til resukt comes back! Surely leaving the infection isnt good left alone! Ive possibly had it a week already without knowing!

Sounds miserable! Keep me posted! I've been exhausted and had a headache all day. Have a nasty taste in my mouth and extremely thirsty. Dry mouth no matter how much water I drink. Stomach feels yucky too. Still having all those twinges in my lady parts. My boobs are getting more sore. I'm not sure this thermometer works right. My resting temp when I woke up was higher than after I was up and around. Weird. Anyway, fingers crossed. I'm nice and irritated today. And I can't stop looking up baby stuff online. Obsessed!

Thanks. I am deffo back on the ball this mnth. This is the cycle round that we got pg last time so keeping fxd! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->