PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

Morning! Well I have been unsettled all night. Had tight feeling in pelvis and had tummy cramps. Tmi went to toilet and still not normal. Not sure if I have a bug. I feel v.nauseous. Also lots of gurgling whoch I actually did have whwn pregnant woth my lo but not gonna get my hopes up as if I do have a tummy big that may be that. Xx
I can't wait till everyone gets to test! I think symptoms are looking good!

Just had sharp pain in my cervix never had this before. 8 dpo

Can I join?
AF is due on the 12th and I swear I am not testing til she's late!! Symptom spotting like crazy lol.

I have felt blah all day! Still tight feeling, low back pain which i suffer with anyway but due to tight feeling in pelvis it feels more intense. Sharp shooting pain 3 times on right side earlier. Still praying! Lol. Xx

For me I have back pain too. Feel so blah and my hip.m I am just uncomfortable and want to cry haha. I hope its not pms because that would be annoying. My breast dont ache like they usually do a week before. however when i touch my nipples they are like sore. weird. ugh i need a fast forward button

I just ordered preg tests and ovulation tests from ebay. They aren't scheduled to arrive before the 22nd so if this isn't my month, I can try the opks for next cycle. Lets hope I don't need em!!

Ahh hoping you dont need them hun! Fxd.

I am a poas addict :D

My husband ask today should I get a test. I was like no. I will be devastated and test and it was negative

How many dpo are you?

I got an evap :D

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/hulahoop2k/IMAG0191_zpsacfb2b78.jpg

Awww not long!

I feel quite nauseous and v.lightheaded today. :(

Xx

9dpo and my boobs have only hurt this bad when my milk came in after the girls, they NEVER hurt, so hoping it's something :) ewcm too, but I tend to get lots throughout my cycles for some reason.

Ordered some hpts from amazon today cos I have none in the house, gunna start testing soon as they come lol! 15 for £2.80

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->