PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

No I have had evaps within the time. The 2 I posted are within time but dnt look like have colour. I did get evaps last time and ended with bfp though so was lucky. My one test I checked after an hour and it showed a pink line and I turned out to be pg. Lol

I wish that would happen to me lol. I have to admit that I wasted $ store test yesterday for a bfn lol. I knew it would be but since I don't know for sure about my O date I couldn't help myself. I only have one more now lol.

Lol. I test each day :D I have ordered some more from ebay xx

I did too but they're from Hong Kong because they were only 2.79 for 20 lol. The seller emailed and said it cohld take a week or two to arrive so I have to savor this last test because it's my last until at least next week lol. I ordered a bunch cuz I know I'll probably test everyday lol

Todays

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/hulahoop2k/IMAG0193_zpsf975106f.jpg

I hope so! I will test again tomorrow. I looked at it soo much it drove me insane. Lmao. How are you today? Xx

I'm good! Tired, had cramps and lots of cm yesterday (tmi lol) so hoping it means something. I ordered some cheapies from amazon yday so I'm gunna start testing when they come.

I hope I see your bfp soon :) I swear I can see a hint of something.

Tested early this morning and v faint bfp. Don't put me down as one yet though. It's so faint I'm going to wait to see if lines get darker :D

Just to fill you in my lines did get darker but since yesterday my tests are coming up negative and I'm getting bad cramps :(

Good luck to the rest of you. :hugs:. And I think I see something on that test hulahoop! :D

My bfp started off looking like evaps coming up within the time limit on similar strip tests and then got increasingly darker then pink!

Tested early this morning and v faint bfp. Don't put me down as one yet though. It's so faint I'm going to wait to see if lines get darker :D

Just to fill you in my lines did get darker but since yesterday my tests are coming up negative and I'm getting bad cramps :(

Good luck to the rest of you. :hugs:. And I think I see something on that test hulahoop! :D

Aww hun hope so. Is it possible your hcg levels are too high for the test to detect now? Keeping my fxd for your hun. xx

No unfortunately, I'd have only been about 4w3ds today :( I tested too early, wish I hadn't now xx

Aww I am deffo sending some baby dust your way, dont give up yet hun. *Hugs*

Xx

I got a VERY faint BFP this morning! Testing again in the morning!:thumbup:

You can mark me down for a BFP :)

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics