PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

Eeek brill!! I want this wk to hurry so I.can get onto next wk, my wk of testing! Lol.

Btw, I forgot to add my findings with my cm. It's gross but today I had a big clump of snotty looking cm. So crossing my fingers. And good luck again Maria!

Thinking positively, I went and bought some pregnancy tests last night and took them. 11 dpo and I got a :bfp: Needless to say, we're over the moon with excitement and so thankful to have another chance. We feel so blessed, and thank God daily for this blessing. Good luck to everyone else! Praying you get your :bfp: this month as well!

Omg amazing news!! Congrats hun! I will update our list shortly :)

Xx

Amazing! 2 at a time! Congratulations Slimbrit! Hopefully everyone has that good fortune!

I have a feeling this thread is gonna ve as successful as pma from 2011 :)

I am out :( AF arrived yesterday 6 days early! Congrats to all the BFP's! Hope eveything goes well :hugs:

I am symptom spotting again! But I do have a tight feeling in my uterus. Feels full and tender!

Xx

Haha you think! Feels like I got tummy tuck pants on but I dont! Lmao. Xx

Will deffo be keeping my fxd!

I.need to update list when I get chance to go on laptop!

Xx

Ok so I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate when I thought I did. This is gonna put me behind for testing :( I have tons of ewcm and my cervix is high, soft, and open.

I open you done some bding. I have been cramping/ dull feeling still. And lower back pains. Today I felt like I was on my period because of the cramping :/

I open you done some bding. I have been cramping/ dull feeling still. And lower back pains. Today I felt like I was on my period because of the cramping :/

I did do some but I'm worried now because surprise ovulation means I didn't get in as much bd'ing beforehand as I would have like. Hopefully your cramps are a good sign. Fingers crossed!

I am hopin to however I will patiently wait until next week. Today I felt wet all day tmi. Then I have a little ewcm mixed with it. Weird.

Morning! Well I have been unsettled all night. Had tight feeling in pelvis and had tummy cramps. Tmi went to toilet and still not normal. Not sure if I have a bug. I feel v.nauseous. Also lots of gurgling whoch I actually did have whwn pregnant woth my lo but not gonna get my hopes up as if I do have a tummy big that may be that. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->