PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

Well I'm rooting for you! I'm having all the same symptoms except now I'm having AF type cramps and I can even feel them in my back. Doesn't look good for me :(

Ah no. Hope she stays away!

Ive been docs and tmi the sample I gave wasnt normal looking at it! I am really worried! She said tummy is soft, temp is ok and as we are ttc she doesnt wanna give me any meds until results come back and so has told me to rest, I have to stay off work which I feel terrible for as was only off for a couple of days a couple of wks ago.and dont really like havin time off! I work in a docs though and need to avoid catching anything.

How is everyone? Ive done.rubbish at updating the list as have barely.been on.the laptop.but plan on trying to do later! Xx

Well, still the same. Very tired all the time and AF type cramps on and off. I'm still waiting for my tests in the mail and I told myself I'm not buying any from the store. So still waiting to see if AF shows her ugly face. I'll keep you updated! Hope you feel better soon hulahoop!!

So sorry hulahoop to hear about everything you are going through!! :hugs:

Nothing really to report yet... I am about 4dpo... Now its just a waiting game...

Eeeek when you testing?

I am feeling better than what I did. Apparantly one test has come back normal, just waiting on the other to be reported on. TMI I didnt go to the toilet for 48 hours which is unlike me, usually once a day! It still isnt back to normal when I go but I guess no serious cramping etc is a good sign and I think the eggy burps may have gone, seems its working out my system :D Still feel bit whoozy headed and nauseous at times. The popping in my tummy is making me realise how much I miss pregnancy! :(

I am 5 days into this cycle now and af is still here, hoping it goes soon as I wanna get bd :D

xx

Well I'm glad it's already starting to go away. And I know what you mean about missing pregnancy. I LOVE being pregnant! I'm dying to test! I hope my tests come in the mail today so I can either get a bfp or start torturing myself getting bfns every day until AF lol.

Nooooooo! My tests didn't show up in today's mail! Maybe tomorrow..... Dyyyyying to test!

Lol I'm expecting 20 internet cheapies and 2 Answer tests. Whichever comes first! I'm dying so my SO might go to $ store for one just to shut me up lol.

Careful now ur gettin my hopes up lol. Oh who am I kidding? I'm soooo convinced I'm pregnant! But the more I read online, the more I tell myself im fooling myself. But hope hope hope! Lol

Lol. Theres always hope! Im.off to sleep now but hope for good news in the morn! onder if any other ladies are testing to get valentines bfp! Xx

I didn't even think of it that way! If I get my BFP tomorrow it would be so fun!

Well it was a bfn on my $ store test. But I'm only 12dpo at the most and I might have even ovulated later. Never know. I'm gonna keep testing till AF!

Bfn on Answer test. It's 147 pm though so it wasn't fmu. I wonder if I should waste an internet cheapie.

Y not! Haha. Hold for a few hrs.

Af is almost into 7th day! :( Ive been feeling woozy headed of an afternoon. Wonder if its that thats causing it. Xx

Ugh I hope it goes away for you soon. I might wait till fmu to test again. I have 2 more Answer tests I'm gonna save. I have 20 IC tests to waste lol. I couldn't even get an evap line lol. I'm not too discouraged though because I did have that second bout of what felt like ovulation so I may have ovulated later than I thought. So that puts me anywhere from about 10dpo through 13dpo. I'm not out yet!

Bfn on IC. Still no sign of AF. FF thinks AF is due tomorrow. I don't think so because usually my boobs hurt up until my period. I haven't had pain in them for days. They're a little sore when I push them but idk. Anyway, no AF pains, but last night I had some stabbing pains through my uterus and vagina (tmi) but idk what that was all about. When I went into labor with my 2nd, I didn't have regular contractions at first. I just had those vaginal pains. I'll try again tomorrow. This wasn't fmu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->