PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

The weirdest thing happened to me yesterday - I was walking around the drugstore, and suddenly it felt like a massive flood of AF had just made an appearance. I rushed over to an employee, asked her to unlock the bathroom, and when I checked it was just a huge amount of watery CM, with a bit of a pink tinge. I'm CD12, so I don't know what that was about. Seriously - my pants looked like I had peed myself! I was lucky that it was 9 degrees here, and I was wearing my long parka!!!!!

Anyone else had anything like this happen to them? My OPK's are all negative so far, so it can't be O... This is my first cycle on Soy Isoflavones, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I know nothing about Isoflavones, hmmm. That sounds really strange! Maybe you're going to ovulate sooner than expected? It could be a warning, like 'Hey get ready! It's coming!' :haha: I had that feeling before, and it turned out that I was pregnant. :winkwink: You never know...

Slimbrit thats fab!

Im so frustrated again thought I had stopped bleeding then tonight tmi I get really dark, almost black on my pantyliner :(

Definitely sounds like old blood to me. I had a long, really weird period after my miscarriage, but never that dark. How has it been today?

Goodwinone: I'm so excited for the big O! 2 days left! Although I think I might have already ovulated. I had some egg-white CM on Tuesday (really strange) and I remember feeling especially poopy last night. Almost didn't :sex: with Hubbie, I felt so tired and knew a cold was coming on. I was right. :sick: Stuffy/runny nose and sinus pressure. Thought I was getting a sore throat but it seems to has disappeared. Sooo tired...hopefully Hubbie has enough energy for the both of us. I REFUSE to miss anymore days! :gun: How are you and your husband doing?

Sounds like you have, or are OV.(hope you catch it) Maybe you have a sinus infection? I'm pretty sure i'm ovulating now. I have the pains... we will be :sex: tonight and tomorrow. I hope i can make it through the 2WW with out testing. I'm so bad at that and spend so much money...:test:

Yeah, I'm -almost- 100% sure I ovulated on the 23rd. I guess we're not the same anymore. :cry: But we can still be buddies, right?

I've been feeling weird "stuff" in my tummy, but I'm not ready to call anything a symptom just yet. Definitely weird enough for me to notice it, but not enough for me to give it a name. I hope it's not a sinus infection! That sounds really bad! My nose is pretty stopped up and my head feels like there's air in it. I wasn't planning on going to the doctor for it, rather just wait it out, but if you think it'd be an infection I think I might have to suck it up and go on Monday. :sick:

Sooooooo, did you O?!?!?!!

We can be cycle buddies for sure! I'm sorry your :sick: I would go to the doc to make sure it clears up quick. I just got over a sinus infection.. they are not fun. When are you going to test?
I def O Thursday or Friday. I covered :sex: both days so i feel good.

Yay cycle buddies! I'm feeling better today, not so stuffy but definitely burning when I'm breathing through my nose. I am planning on testing on the 8th, but I have no idea if my cycle is actually going to be 29 days long. So it's tentative. I'm not going to worry myself about it since it'll only make the wait seem longer and I'll be even more disappointed if it's negative. Gotta keep up the positive mental attitude :)

Hey.. I'm 4 DPO today and i'm not feeling much. I have had a few cramps today. This will get exciting here in a few days! Do you evr go on babycenter? there is a lot more active people in the forums! :) :dust:

7 DPO for me, not feeling things often but every day there's something. Pretty hopeful :) I've been on babycenter before, I completely forgot to look for the February thread. I'm going crazy, looking at pregnancy tests and symptoms of other people who got positives, trying to match my "symptoms" with their stuff and convince myself that if someone is having what I have then I'll get a positive like them! :dohh: I've been totally irrational this whole week, but I think I've calmed down. I'm going to be positive and create a welcoming environment for our growing ball of cells :flower: No negative thoughts! No stress! Come to Momma! :shock: (I'm too far gone)

They were both from yesterday took from same samplw. Lol. The one I posted before is from tuesday. xx

Ok lol. Thats weird did are you taking one today too?

I will take one today but as we wont be dtd I am hoping it isnt even darker! :(

That would be a slap in the face. For your sake I hope not

I need my smear as am already a month late as have to have it yearly. If I do get a +ve today I think we will need to dtd andhope it doesnt affect my smear tomoz

These are todays

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/hulahoop2k/IMAG0169_zps4ccb3f59.jpg

I'm using the same OPKs and I can't even get a line that dark yet! I'm CD19 and really frustrated. I was really hoping the soy would help move my O forward, but it looks like I'm in for another one of my marathon cycles. And my husband is out of town next week for a work trip - with my luck I'll ovulate at the end of that week.

Why can't I just be normal????? :growlmad:

P.S. -I love that the text for the smiley above is "growlmad". I think I'll make that my profile name...

Ah no hun! Im sure I have ovd or am oving specially after the symptoms! When I came off the pill last time my cycle was 29 days so was hoping for the same! :(

This is tonights

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/hulahoop2k/IMAG0172_zpsfac99f97.jpg

The weirdest thing happened to me yesterday - I was walking around the drugstore, and suddenly it felt like a massive flood of AF had just made an appearance. I rushed over to an employee, asked her to unlock the bathroom, and when I checked it was just a huge amount of watery CM, with a bit of a pink tinge. I'm CD12, so I don't know what that was about. Seriously - my pants looked like I had peed myself! I was lucky that it was 9 degrees here, and I was wearing my long parka!!!!!

Anyone else had anything like this happen to them? My OPK's are all negative so far, so it can't be O... This is my first cycle on Soy Isoflavones, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I know nothing about Isoflavones, hmmm. That sounds really strange! Maybe you're going to ovulate sooner than expected? It could be a warning, like 'Hey get ready! It's coming!' :haha: I had that feeling before, and it turned out that I was pregnant. :winkwink: You never know...

Slimbrit thats fab!

Im so frustrated again thought I had stopped bleeding then tonight tmi I get really dark, almost black on my pantyliner :(

Definitely sounds like old blood to me. I had a long, really weird period after my miscarriage, but never that dark. How has it been today?

Goodwinone: I'm so excited for the big O! 2 days left! Although I think I might have already ovulated. I had some egg-white CM on Tuesday (really strange) and I remember feeling especially poopy last night. Almost didn't :sex: with Hubbie, I felt so tired and knew a cold was coming on. I was right. :sick: Stuffy/runny nose and sinus pressure. Thought I was getting a sore throat but it seems to has disappeared. Sooo tired...hopefully Hubbie has enough energy for the both of us. I REFUSE to miss anymore days! :gun: How are you and your husband doing?

Sounds like you have, or are OV.(hope you catch it) Maybe you have a sinus infection? I'm pretty sure i'm ovulating now. I have the pains... we will be :sex: tonight and tomorrow. I hope i can make it through the 2WW with out testing. I'm so bad at that and spend so much money...:test:

Yeah, I'm -almost- 100% sure I ovulated on the 23rd. I guess we're not the same anymore. :cry: But we can still be buddies, right?

I've been feeling weird "stuff" in my tummy, but I'm not ready to call anything a symptom just yet. Definitely weird enough for me to notice it, but not enough for me to give it a name. I hope it's not a sinus infection! That sounds really bad! My nose is pretty stopped up and my head feels like there's air in it. I wasn't planning on going to the doctor for it, rather just wait it out, but if you think it'd be an infection I think I might have to suck it up and go on Monday. :sick:

Sooooooo, did you O?!?!?!!

We can be cycle buddies for sure! I'm sorry your :sick: I would go to the doc to make sure it clears up quick. I just got over a sinus infection.. they are not fun. When are you going to test?
I def O Thursday or Friday. I covered :sex: both days so i feel good.

Yay cycle buddies! I'm feeling better today, not so stuffy but definitely burning when I'm breathing through my nose. I am planning on testing on the 8th, but I have no idea if my cycle is actually going to be 29 days long. So it's tentative. I'm not going to worry myself about it since it'll only make the wait seem longer and I'll be even more disappointed if it's negative. Gotta keep up the positive mental attitude :)

Hey.. I'm 4 DPO today and i'm not feeling much. I have had a few cramps today. This will get exciting here in a few days! Do you evr go on babycenter? there is a lot more active people in the forums! :) :dust:

7 DPO for me, not feeling things often but every day there's something. Pretty hopeful :) I've been on babycenter before, I completely forgot to look for the February thread. I'm going crazy, looking at pregnancy tests and symptoms of other people who got positives, trying to match my "symptoms" with their stuff and convince myself that if someone is having what I have then I'll get a positive like them! :dohh: I've been totally irrational this whole week, but I think I've calmed down. I'm going to be positive and create a welcoming environment for our growing ball of cells :flower: No negative thoughts! No stress! Come to Momma! :shock: (I'm too far gone)

Did you test yet? I'm still holding strong until Sunday morning.

Awwwww fxd!

This is todays

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/hulahoop2k/IMAG0174_zpsd8ea18b8.jpg

You should be oing in the next 24-36 hours if not sooner

Excited! We didnt bd last night but will be likely after 10pm tonight so hoping we dont miss it! Is it 24 hours from when released that the egg lasts? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->